Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Understanding Of The Trinity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Understanding Of The Trinity (542 Views)

Anony & Deep Sight: Verse By Verse Academy On The Trinity & The Deity Of Christ / About The Trinity / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Understanding Of The Trinity by buzugee(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
the trinity from my common sense understanding simply means you have the father, God. He does not have a body suit on so he is spirit. then you have his interceder with the mortals on earth. the interceder has to be able to put on a body suit to come amongst the mortals so as to have a physical one on one dialogue every once in a while (as christ did when he came down on earth and as he will do when he returns) and finally you have the holy spirit. the holy spirit is in every mortal. this is the part of the mortal that the interceder communicates with. this is the part of the mortal that God will like to see awakened so he can dialogue directly with. 3 in 1. the father, the son and the holy spirit, completes the circle of communication between heaven and earth

(1) (Reply)

40-day Lenten Season Begins On Wednesdaytweet / Strive To Enter / Nigeria: Christians Caught Attempting To Bomb Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.