Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Looking For Pms,dpk&ago Suppliers - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Looking For Pms,dpk&ago Suppliers (681 Views)

OKOMU OIL LPO FOR PMS,DPK,AGO SUPPLY / Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo / Oil( Ago , Pms, Dpk) Deregulation Around The Corner - Partnership The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Pms,dpk&ago Suppliers by femajokeho: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2012
HI FELLOW NAIRALANDER!
Is there any body there in lagos,warri or porthacourt to supply my customers in abuja and its evirons pms,dpk&ago with good price!send me your price per litre!and the cost of truck to offload per trip!tanx!waitng for your response in asap!call:08027264492 or mail me:vintagefemmy08@yahoo.com!
Re: Looking For Pms,dpk&ago Suppliers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 21, 2012
If
Re: Looking For Pms,dpk&ago Suppliers by presido1: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2012
lol
Re: Looking For Pms,dpk&ago Suppliers by papapee: 1:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
Like how many quantity you are looking for and whats the mode of payt and is it on weekly or monthly basis
Re: Looking For Pms,dpk&ago Suppliers by papapee: 2:38pm On Jan 27, 2012
Ago is 145 per litre to the point of delivery and dpk is 130 per litre to the point of delivery including the cost of transport,also sent you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Your Products/services Here For Immediate Conversion Of Sales / Fully Automatic Block Production Line In Nigeria / Used Motor Oil Supply Project ...urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.