Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,560 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Family Wahala 1 - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Family Wahala 1 (3117 Views)

Job Wahala / Women Wahala / Family Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Wahala 1 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
The joke is not understandable, thus unfunny. tongue
Re: Family Wahala 1 by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
still not fanny!
Re: Family Wahala 1 by ekeroyal(m): 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
booqee:

The joke is not understandable, thus unfunny. tongue
yes ma, next time I'd try tongue

otooro:

still not fanny!
no probs sir, you try to make it funny for me pls
Re: Family Wahala 1 by ekeroyal(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2012
Okie-dokie Boo, pls try this one

A man goes on a 2-month business trip to Europe and leaves his cat with his brother. Three days before his return he calls his brother.
Man: So how is my cat doing?
Brother: He's Dead
Man: He's Dead! What do you mean He's Dead! I loved that cat. Couldn't you think of a nicer way to tell me! I'm leaving in 3 days. You could have thought of a nicer way to break the news me. You could have told me today that she got out of the house or something. Then when I call before I leave you could have told me, 'Well, we found her but she is up on the roof and we're having trouble getting her down'. Then when I call you from the airport you could have told me, 'The Fire Department was there and scared her off the roof and the cat died when it hit the ground.'
Brother: I'm sorry, you're right, that was insensitive I won't let it happen again.
Man: Alright, alright, forget about it. Anyway, how is Mom doing?
Brother: She's up on the roof and we're having trouble getting her down.  tongue
Re: Family Wahala 1 by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 06, 2012
Ok
Re: Family Wahala 1 by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 31, 2019
Look! In the sky. It's a bird, it's a plane. Or is it a helicopter? No actually I think it is a bird. Or maybe I'm just seeing things. Who knows... After 10 shots of Whiskey things start to get a bit strange.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When The Food You Ordered Has Arrived And You Still Looking @ The Menu (Photo) / This Picture Will Help You Know If You Have A Dirty Mind / Edo People Come Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.