Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? (5310 Views)

Jesus' Blood Keeps On Cleansing You - Joseph Prince / Jesus Blood = Mary Blood / Was Jesus Married And Did He Fake His Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2012
"plappville" is so desperate to be spreading these pictures,while his god permits people to eat human beings:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-844091.32.html#msg10043500
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Joagbaje(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
plappville:

@LagosShia, u re wasting ur time, ur blinded Islamic mind cannot make u get a single word from the Bible.
Your despiration is sinful and this makes ur interpretations 100% inaccurate. It's impossible for to know a single word in it.

If you so much love the bible you must convert so that u will now have the guidance of the Holy Spirit in interpreting God’s Word.
Know ye that the Bible is inspired by God and is addressed to His people only. People who are blind can never find a truth in it, and this fits you.

the bible is so truthful,it cant be understood without Gods spirit
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 2:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
Joagbaje:

the bible is so truthful,it cant be understood without Gods spirit

a spirit that leads you to "understand" falsehood and confusion is an evil spirit.
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Joagbaje(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2012
2 Corinthians 4:4
4 For the god of this world has blinded the unbelievers minds [that they should not discern the truth], preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the Gospel of the glory of Christ (the Messiah), Who is the Image and Likeness of God.
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Joagbaje(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
You quote scriptures erroneously and you wouldn't want to know the truth , that doesn't sound mature to me.The bible explains itself.

LagosShia:

this is no difference from the story of Lazarus.we ought to have witnessed in the bible where the  people Jesus raised from dead were taken up into heaven.or else Paul is lying in hebrews for telling us that we only die once and then the judgement.

If you don't understand it, leave it alone.

his disciples kept saying he is alive!!!and they were all shocked to see him.

There's difference between "he's alive (from the dea) and "he's alive (he never died)

The same way bible verses were twisted in quoran ,that's what I think you're trying to do. Why not take the bible for what it says being the original manuscripts

so all the time Jesus lived with them and preached to them went in vain as they did not even know that their master would be killed and resurrected based on what the early church with power wants us to believe

They had their unbelief , they were human beings that's their business not yours

Paul is speaking!!!and you know who he was!!!

Of course he was christ apostles to us.

the above in John like the other verse in matthew are obviously written by third parties

Does it matter if the story was written in first person or third person ? If I write about the nations called nigeria in third person   Does it change my nationality to be a stranger?

and inserted into the bible to make up the story.how do i know?in the verse of John 2:22 and matthew 28:5-6 neither Jesus is speaking nor the alleged writers (companions of Jesus) of the two books who are said to be witnesses who were waiting for Jesus.who is this third party that is narrating to us what neither Jesus is speaking nor his own disciples to whom the two respective books are attributed as their work?that is how you get to know that someone smuggled those verses into the bible to make for the "loss"!!!clearly,the disciples were shocked and confused.they didnt know what was happening.had Jesus told them,then we can say they did not believe Jesus was sent by God.in other words they disbelieved in him.

Every body wrote their own account . Some things in Historical things  may not be accurate because of different accounts. These are minor matters

as a muslim he would not let a foreign woman touch him.

And who told you Jesus was a Muslim? Do you know how many decade later islam started?.

he would not let a foreign woman touch him

And who's a foreign woman here? Mary.  cheesy pls explain

2.) tell us please why did he tell Mary Magdalene not to touch because he was going to heaven according to your imagination?why should she not touch him at that point?

He was about to ascend that instant. he himself said it.

John 20:17 (amp)
17 Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2012
Holy Quran 45:7-8
"Woe to every sinful liar.Who hears the verses of Allah recited to him, then persists arrogantly as if he had not heard them. So give him tidings of a painful punishment".
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Joagbaje(m): 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2012
It's talking to you cool
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2012
Joagbaje:

You quote scriptures erroneously and you wouldn't want to know the truth , that doesn't sound mature to me.The bible explains itself.

If you don't understand it, leave it alone.
no need to make claims against me.do a very simple thing:

show me a verse from the bible where Jesus ascended into heaven and came back.

am i obliged to follow your interpretation or words?

if i am,then i wonder how you christians have thousands of denominations all of you claiming to adhere to the bible (even though in their different versions).

There's difference between "he's alive (from the dea) and "he's alive (he never died)
the christian mind is wonderful! grin

so how many people have you seen alive walking the streets "from the dead"?are you alright?

when someone is expected to have died and they tell you "he is alive".does it mean he has come back from the dead? grin grin grin

i believe everyone will agree with me that "alive" means "not dead"."resurrected" means "came back from the dead".and that is what is lacking in the bible when Jesus was expected to have died.they showed no knowledge that they expected him to resurrected.they kept saying he is alive!!!

The same way bible verses were twisted in quoran ,that's what I think you're trying to do. Why not take the bible for what it says being the original manuscripts
bible verses twisted in the Quran? where is that?

They had their unbelief , they were human beings that's their business not yours
unbelief is one thing and ignorance is another thing.so dont try to play with us.

Of course he was christ apostles to us.
liar!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9875854

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-836657.0.html#msg9876268

Does it matter if the story was written in first person or third person ? If I write about the nations called nigeria in third person Does it change my nationality to be a stranger?
oh yes it does matter.you dont speak like a japanese and want us to believe you are nigerian.you are either drunk or deceptive.

Every body wrote their own account . Some things in Historical things may not be accurate because of different accounts. These are minor matters
when we are told that these men are "inspired" by the holy spirit,we are forced to ask how many holy spirits do you believe in if their accounts are different,inconsistent and contradictory?

And who told you Jesus was a Muslim? Do you know how many decade later islam started?.
islam did not come with Muhammad (sa).

i must bring to your attention that none of the prophets mentioned in the bible up to Jesus claimed that or named the religion of God to be "judaism" or "christianity".to us Muslims,we believe Islamic teachings/beliefs preceeded Muhammad (sa) because whatever the previous prophets taught we believe in them and the Quran orders us to love and respect them.

that aside,islamic practices/teachings regardless of how you view or judge their source to be preceeded Muhammad (sa) even if not in the entirety.furthermore,it is clear for even the blind to see that while muslims uphold them in the true spirit of following the prophets of God and Muhammad (sa) "glorifying" Jesus as we are told in the new testament about the next comforter to come after Jesus,we muslims practice our religion as the prophets did.but as for you christians,even the practices in the new testament you do not even uphold.

finally,it is only in the Quran where you find God calling and institutionalizing His religion and calling/giving it a name (ISLAM) with the coming of Muhammad (sa) who is believed to be the last prophet and messenger of God.

Holy Quran 5:3:
"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful".

And who's a foreign woman here? Mary. cheesy pls explain
foreign means he is not entitle to touch her or show intimate actions towards her.she is Mary Magdalene.or do you want to tell us she was his wife like what the Da Vinci Code supposed?

He was about to ascend that instant. he himself said it.

John 20:17 (amp)
17 Jesus said to her, Do not cling to Me [do not hold Me], for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to My brethren and tell them, I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.

so you quoted the version which you think can support your case? well even at that ,if i saying tell someone that i have not yet gone but i am going,does that tell you when especially taking into consideration my first words that i have not yet gone?

also other versions of the bible put it this way in a very indefinite and finite way:"i ascend" and not "i am ascending".

this is why you will never succeed to convince any muslim in his right senses.you christians are dishonest even with your bible.you adjust its words to suit your beliefs.yet you forget that your actions will bear testimony to your falsehood and even the bible will disprove you.

you have dishonestly kept insisting on your interpretation that Jesus ascended and came back when you cannot back it with any verse that he ascended and came back.give us a verse that tells us he went and came back.why is it that hard?
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2012
Joagbaje:

It's talking to you cool

no it is talking to you because you cannot provide one verse to show that Jesus actually ascended into heaven and came back.you want to force us believe your interpretation and make us think it is in the bible.crook!
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Joagbaje(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
^^^^
the ones I gave you've not been able to comprehend. You want more?
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 4:22pm On Jan 25, 2012
Joagbaje:

^^^^

nonsense is not comprehended.it is laughed at.

you want us to believe Jesus took a glass of blood to sprinkle on one mysterious heavenly altar,he ascended and came back to earth all because he said "he is going to ascend".when? we dont know.the only place he ascended never to come back is in mark 16 and the account is disputed by bible scholars.

before he met the disciples he asked Mary Magdalene not to touch him because he has not yet ascended.and later he asked his male disciples to touch and feel and confirm that it is him who is in physical form and not a ghost they are seeing.your interpretation is he didn't want Mary to touch him because he was going to perform priestly duty.looks more like babalawo duty!!!

now you have to prove to us 4 things:

1.) a verse where Jesus ascended and is said to have come back.

2.) proof that Jesus actually after 2 days from friday (when the alleged crucifixion took place) gathered his blood and took to heaven to sprinkle on an heavenly altar.

3.) the blood did not clot or he kept it in a fridge.

4.) why Mary is not allowed to touch him because he was going to perform "priestly duties".

if you can't then,as the jews rightly say,Jesus was no sacrifice at all because a sacrifice must be carried out at the temple for atonement by an aronic priest.
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
if this is going to make each and every christian see that Jesus did not die and did not die for them,please they should help Joagbaje.

Joagbaje should even seek the help of the pope if the questions are too hard on him to answer.let all the christian world in its different forms,denominations and sects and different pastors and false prophets from Joshua to Swaggart to Chris (both of them,Oyakhilome and Okotie) and the rest of the confused sheep help Joagbaje to answer my four questions.
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2012
Joagbaje:

^^^^

You are still arguing with our Pagan BROTHER  

He needs salvation before he can even begin to comprehend the basics !   cheesy
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2012
frosbel:

He needs salvation before he can even begin to comprehend the basics ! cheesy

four questions are threatening your salvation and the salvation of an estimated 2 billion christians around the world.wont you help your brother defend your faith? you are literally being dragged to hell!!!
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2012
christians,come and help Joagbaje (the nairaland christian poster of the year)!!!

your salvation is at stake.all of you are being dragged into the hell fire with 4 questions!!!only four of them!!!
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
LagosShia:

if this is going to make each and every christian see that Jesus did not die and did not die for them,please they should help Joagbaje.

Joagbaje should even seek the help of the pope if the questions are too hard on him to answer.let all the christian world in its different forms,denominations and sects and different pastors and false prophets from Joshua to Swaggart to Chris (both of them,Oyakhilome and Okotie) and the rest of the confused sheep help Joagbaje to answer my four questions.

No !!!!

Why , because you are as blind as a bat when it comes to spiritual things and cannot comprehend them, no insult intended , it's just plain logic  grin

You see, unlike the Quran which can be understood by even an elementary school pupil, the bible requires spiritual discernment which can only happen when a man/women is regenerated by the Holy Spirit.

Hope this helps  grin

Matthew 13 :11 - 13  He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.This is why I speak to them in parables:"
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
frosbel:

No !!!!

Why , because you are as blind as a bat when it comes to spiritual things and cannot comprehend them, no insult intended , it's just plain logic grin

You see, unlike the Quran which can be understand by even an elementary school pupil, the bible requires spiritual discrenment which can only happen when a man/women is regenerated by the Holy Spirit.

Hope this helps grin

Matthew 13 :11 - 13 He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.This is why I speak to them in parables:"

all what you are saying would be considered nothing but the truth if you can answer the four questions:

LagosShia:

nonsense is not comprehended.it is laughed at.

you want us to believe Jesus took a glass of blood to sprinkle on one mysterious heavenly altar,he ascended and came back to earth all because he said "he is going to ascend".when? we dont know.the only place he ascended never to come back is in mark 16 and the account is disputed by bible scholars.

before he met the disciples he asked Mary Magdalene not to touch him because he has not yet ascended.and later he asked his male disciples to touch and feel and confirm that it is him who is in physical form and not a ghost they are seeing.your interpretation is he didn't want Mary to touch him because he was going to perform priestly duty.looks more like babalawo duty!!!

now you have to prove to us 4 things:

1.) a verse where Jesus ascended and is said to have come back.

2.) proof that Jesus actually after 2 days from friday (when the alleged crucifixion took place) gathered his blood and took to heaven to sprinkle on an heavenly altar.

3.) the blood did not clot or he kept it in a fridge.

4.) why Mary is not allowed to touch him because he was going to perform "priestly duties".

if you can't then,as the jews rightly say,Jesus was no sacrifice at all because a sacrifice must be carried out at the temple for atonement by an aronic priest.
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2012
LagosShia:

all what you are saying would be considered nothing but the truth if you can answer the four questions:

No !!!!

Why , because you are as blind as a bat when it comes to spiritual things and cannot comprehend them, no insult intended , it's just plain logic  grin

You see, unlike the Quran which can be understood by even an elementary school pupil, the bible requires spiritual discernment which can only happen when a man/women is regenerated by the Holy Spirit.

Hope this helps  grin

Matthew 13 :11 - 13  He replied, “Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.This is why I speak to them in parables:"
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2012
Joagbaje,

please dont abandon your nairaland title.come back and dont let "frosbel" hijack christianity.he will overthrow you.come back and answer me.they are just four simple questions.
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
LagosShia:

Joagbaje,

please dont abandon your nairaland title.come back and dont let "frosbel" hijack christianity.he will overthrow you.come back and answer me.they are just four simple questions.

Matthew 13 :11 - 13 He replied, [b]“Because the knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them. [/b]Whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.This is why I speak to them in parables:"
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by LagosShia: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2012
Joagbaje,please come back here O!

frosbel is still here trying to rubbish your title.

come back! grin
Re: Was Jesus' Blood Loss Before "execution" Important? by Joagbaje(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2012
frosbel:

He needs salvation before he can even begin to comprehend the basics !   cheesy

I've left him. I thought he was a genuine seeker. The state he is now ,if he sees truth he Will desecrate it.The bible is always right.

Matthew 7:6
Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Vs The Vatican On Homosexuality / Has There Been Anyone Who Became An Atheist By Reading Arguments On NL? / Lady Narrates How Pastor Adeboye's Church Impoverished Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.