Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. (2111 Views)

6 Simple Ways Of Promoting Your Facebook Page For Business Owners / 6 Simple Ways Of Promoting Your Facebook Page And Get More likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2012
It is no news that a large chunk of internet users spend most of their time on Facebook and creating a Facebook page for your business is a perfect way for business owners to reach out and win more customers without spending a dime and with just a little effort. Let me also let you know that you can even take it a step further by creating a custom page which might require a little HTML knowledge.

You can seek the help of a web designer to come up with fantastic designs that will rival any website and the beauty is that people who visit this page are asked to like it and that makes then connected to you for future updates. Isn't that perfect for your business? A good example i like to show people is the Gillette Facebook page.

Custom Facebook pages are very attractive and i engages users in a more interactive way. It also encourages users to like the page thereby keeping them connected for future use so i want to encourage you as a business owner to get one today.

Source: GidiLinks.

Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by babygirlfl: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2012
Thank you for giving us this information.
Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by Zil1(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2012
I see the concept of having the visitors to the page 'like it' better now and I have you to thank for giving out this info.
Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2012
You are both welcome. wink
Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by Hollowu: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2012
Still dont really get it perfectly, I've been trying to get this done for long. Any further help?
Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by PRESERVER(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2012
creaing a facebook page and linking it to you facebook profile is the best as you can see on my facebook profile at www.facebook.com/presegs
as it shows like a company.
Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 24, 2012
@Preserver, what you have is a profile and not a page. grin
@Hollowu, you need a little HTML knowledge to create a custom Facebook page. However, you can create a regular one by just clicking the create page button you find on every other fan page.
Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by PRESERVER(m): 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2012
chipmunkey:

@Preserver, what you have is a profile and not a page. grin
@Hollowu, you need a little HTML knowledge to create a custom Facebook page. However, you can create a regular one by just clicking the create page button you find on every other fan page.

I directed you to my facebook profile which has facebook page imbibed in it.

Checkout my facebook page by visiting www.facebook.com/presegstheserver and you can also link to it via my facebook profile.
Thanks,
Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2012
PRESERVER:

I directed you to my facebook profile which has facebook page imbibed in it.

Checkout my facebook page by visiting www.facebook.com/presegstheserver and you can also link to it via my facebook profile.
Thanks,
What you have is cool but i wouldn't recommend a free service like wibiya page builder.
For a more professional look, i will recommend other premium services which use.
I will show you one as soon as i am done with it.
Re: Promoting Your Business With A Facebook Page. by PRESERVER(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2012
chipmunkey:

What you have is cool but i wouldn't recommend a free service like wibiya page builder.
For a more professional look, i will recommend other premium services which use.
I will show you one as soon as i am done with it.

You can also pay wibiya to make it premium and I will be interested in knowing more of your own but wibiya is also good when it comes to free service as I also used it to design what I do call a facebook store.

(1) (Reply)

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP: Are You Interested?: / How To Be Financially Stable / Where Can I Buy Salon Equipments Cheap In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.