Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Vanessa Carlton's Album In Store Now - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Vanessa Carlton's Album In Store Now (799 Views)

"Thousand Miles" By Vanessa Carlton¶can You Remember This Music? / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / Cossy Orjiakor To Launch Album In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vanessa Carlton's Album In Store Now by menike(m): 3:56am On Oct 11, 2007
Yo all my Nigerian Kinfolks

My Girl Vanessa Carlton's (A THOUSAND MILES CHIC) album is Out in Stores Oct 9th

We in Murder Inc have done a great job putting her out with one of the best Productions ever
And I want all y'all to go cop her CD "HEROES AND THIEVES" and she got this smash single
"NOLITA FAIRYTALE" which is wonderful and little bit similar to a "THOUSAND MILES"

She's got Irv Gotti , Stephen Jenkins and Linda Perry producing - And it's just wonderful y'all

Go get the C.D y'all - cusz MENIKE SAYS IT'S HOTT AND I'M RUNNIN' WIT A FU*CKIN' NIGERIAN BLOOD  grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi - Beautiful Music - Listen And Comment On What Y'all Think: / The New Satanic Lady Gaga Song And Video / Another Club Banger From Jahborne - "plenty Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.