Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? (1151 Views)

Just Bought a used Toyoto Corolla 2006 / How Do You Know If The Nigerian Used Car You Bought Is Stolen? / Have You Bought A Ride From Coutonou? -share Ur Experience Pls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2012
Pls share your success stories of how you acquired/bought you car here on Nairaland. . . . Where did you buy it from and by who? How was the whole process and what year.

Cheers!
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2012
@op NO
Am thinking you want to get A̶̲̥̅̊ car  here, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ advice though ​ℓ̊ want to believe not most of the people here advertising ther products are here to scam J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ that A̶̲̥̅̊ whole lot of them are S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ be wise.don't fall no victim
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by Osama10(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2012
ULSHERLAN:

@op NO
Am thinking you want to get A̶̲̥̅̊ car  here, M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ advice though ​ℓ̊ want to believe not most of the people here advertising ther products are here to scam J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ that A̶̲̥̅̊ whole lot of them are S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ be wise.don't fall no victim

Are you advicing a moderator on his own section again? shocked grin grin grin
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2012
I've never bought a car on Nairaland.

@ Ulsherlan: There are decent dealers on here, not every Nigerian is out to rip people off.
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by emeshot: 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2012
I have been able to buy cars for my clients and family though i am a dealer here,i know lots of people on nairaland that are real and i have been able to meet and do business with most of them.Sometimes we transact without seeing but i transfer their money or they do the same.

It is only greed that lead you to [b]SCAMMERS
,most people always feel that someone is about ripping them off forgetting that it is not easy to deliver services too.

nairaland has been and will always be a wise and confortable place to buy cars.[/b]
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by Aro007: 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2012
I have bought a car through nairaland and I hv also sold a car via nairaland. I am currently negotiating on one. I think is one of the best things that have to online business in Nigeria.

@no Op: not all you see on nairaland is scam. The fraction of scammers on nairaland auto section am sure can't be up to 10%
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:31am On Jan 23, 2012
Osama10:

Lmao seriosly ​ℓ̊ didn't even c that he is A̶̲̥̅̊ MOD ​ℓ̊ was jus giving M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ free advice which ​ℓ̊ no will help
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by godfadda6(m): 2:06am On Jan 23, 2012
I don't know about crooked dealers, but yes I have bought a car on NL, I bought a toyota camry 1991, american spec, V6 2.4, 24cam engine on NL. I brought it through Chuddy K.

The good thing is i never met Chuddy. It was all phone calls, visit, I saw the car, I loved it, the price was right and I paid. It was last year january.

The first spin i took my car for was to akure, chai the car was flying, since then i have loved the car. I also bought a peugot 406 for my friend too on NL, smatching, wow!

I have inquired about cars and I have gotten response from good peeople.

ayodeji1, phemmy2010, femmy, inspired and I read alot from siena.

so NL na una biko.

p.s to every organization there must be bad eggs, though i av never met one
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 3:37am On Jan 23, 2012
Interesting. . . . .More to come
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 3:39am On Jan 23, 2012
ULSHERLAN:

@op NO

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 3:40am On Jan 23, 2012
Osama10:

Bro thank u o grin
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 3:47am On Jan 23, 2012
ULSHERLAN:

Lmao seriosly ​ℓ̊ didn't even c that he is A̶̲̥̅̊ MOD ​ℓ̊ was jus giving M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ free advice which ​ℓ̊ no will help

Welcome Back Bro grin
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by baaliyah(m): 9:12am On Jan 23, 2012
Where else? My next car will be pre ordered through Inspired, Femmmy (Canada) or Femmy2010 from Cotonou.
They are straight forward.
Nairaland or nowhere.
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by Pennywise(m): 9:45am On Jan 23, 2012
I have come close to closing deals a number of times but so far, I havent- always on account of one reason or another. Even then NL rates has served as a yard stick for my negotiations and purchases. Good experience with NL auto
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by chelseabmw(m): 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Same with me
Re: Have You Bought A Car Here On Nairaland? by Pennywise(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2012
On one occasion it was about 'over heating' and in another 'hard starting' of a premium vehicle. Always through subsidiaries of course.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should A Nissan Serena Go For? / Implication Of High Mileage: Advice Needed / Attention! This New Fuel Saver Device Saves 10 - 30% Fuel On Your Car Guarateed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.