Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! (18279 Views)

Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp / Real: Download Pes 2014 Mobile Game For Free Here / Whot! - Card Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! by dpuzo: 2:43am On Jan 23, 2012
A mobile version of the mobile whot! game is now available for your java phones. It includes multiplayer mode through bluetooth. A very nice game check it out @ www.grinn.com.ng with pc or m.grinn.com.ng with your phone.
Re: Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! by ikechukz(m): 10:26am On Jan 26, 2012
very nice.i like it.
Re: Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! by Emeka72(m): 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2012
Can the multi-player game be played on phones that don't have blue-tooth¿
Re: Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! by cooldudeng(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2012
Don puzo, I really must commend you on the WHOT! Game. It's totally awesome. However, they are some slight issues I noticed playing the single player mode (option1) as am yet to try the multiplayer mode

1) The game freezes when the "computer" plays a pick 2 card and there's one card left on deck

2) The game restarts each time one navigates away from the game screen to reply to an IM or any other thing.

3) Also, the score board restarts when a new game is started or when the game restarts from 2 above.

I strongly feel a pause/continue option won't be a bad one! In ligit of the aforementioned, the game still remains awesome. It's been hard dropping my phone after I installed it.
Re: Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! by dpuzo: 1:40am On Feb 14, 2012
Thanks man, i've corrected all bugs u observed and i have added a score board and a continue option. Check out the updated version on m.grinn.com.ng and please keep given feedbacks if u notice any error or u have suggestion on how to improve the game and also inform ur friends about the game. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! by Tamax: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Bro pls can u uplaod the new update of tge whot game here...d one of the website is nt going tru... I mean d website is nt working
Re: Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! by dpuzo: 12:19am On Apr 02, 2013
Tamax: Bro pls can u uplaod the new update of tge whot game here...d one of the website is nt going tru... I mean d website is nt working

https://www.nairaland.com/1234656/multi-player-whot-ludo-game-phones
Re: Mobile Multiplayer Whot! Game For Java Phones! by dexed(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
Crest city is an online text based multiplayer
game. You start out as a JJC(beginner) and work
your way up the ladder till you become a GOD
FATHER. Its a true city with real life events and
lots fun activities. You can buy stuff(houses,
guns, drugs, electronics), train, study, make
friends, fight, buy. You can start a business, join
or create a gang etc. See you there.
www.crestcity.com

(1) (Reply)

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat / 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / Babalawo: New Indigenous Android Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.