Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,435 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 (13290 Views)

10 Simple Steps To Save Money On Petrol / Video: Checkout Man's EPIC Reaction When His Land Rover LR3 Caught Fire / Land Rover (lr3),honda Accord(evil Spirit)and Mercedes Benz Cls 500(used).advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nuzo1(m): 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hello people.

For the past 2 weeks, I've been trying to convince my neighbor friend not to buy a LandRover LR3 2006/7 model.
Matter of fact he even wanted to go for a G550 but for the cost, he threatening to settle for an LR3 for the similar looks and rugedity.

No doubts, LandRover products are very strong but I've heard a lot of complaints about high cost of spare parts, availability, durability and reliability when subjected to the Nigerian environment.

He plans to be using the SUV for his day to day run around (just going to work and back).
I've advised him to go for aa Toyota highlander instead. But he needs more reason why he should dump the idea of an LR3.

Please help as I plan to use your points here to bombard him at least before midweek.
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by shootsight(m): 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2013
Unless your friend is ready †̥σ pay through his nose at Τђε fuel pump then no qualms ...
Τђε LR3 is notoriously thirsty, a real gas guzzler but then I would blame it on Τђε curb weight . Τђε 4.4litre has some serious pulling †̥σ do u know.
All in all. I think your friend should consider other options unless he wants †̥σ use it for an expedition into some interior settlement in adamawa grin
Its a terribly good offroader but for everyday driving on paved. Roads ? Naaaaaaah! Drives like a damn truck. Lol

1 Like

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by cardoctor(m): 6:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
Prepare him for air suspension issues on older models like the years you mentioned.

Very excellent suv to travel in on Nigerian roads. Soaks up bumps like a mop and has superb acceleration and torque for pulling power.

I would advise that he goes for later models such as 2009- onward. Most of the teething problems have been sorted out on the newer models.

Car-Doctor.

6 Likes

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nuzo1(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2013
shoot@sight:
Unless your friend is ready †̥σ pay through his nose at Τђε fuel pump then no qualms ...
Τђε LR3 is notoriously thirsty, a real gas guzzler but then I would blame it on Τђε curb weight . Τђε 4.4litre has some serious pulling †̥σ do u know.
All in all. I think your friend should consider other options unless he wants †̥σ use it for an expedition into some interior settlement in adamawa grin
Its a terribly good offroader but for everyday driving on paved. Roads ? Naaaaaaah! Drives like a damn truck. Lol

He seems to have strong points against the gas guzzling part. He's going for a V6 engine which I suppose is a deviation from the popular "stereotype" that most Land Rovers are of V8 engine.

Is the gas part the only problem you have with the SUV?
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nuzo1(m): 6:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
car-doctor:
Prepare him for air suspension issues on older models like the years you mentioned.

Very excellent suv to travel in on Nigerian roads. Soaks up bumps like a mop and has superb acceleration and torque for pulling power.

I would advise that he goes for later models such as 2009- onward. Most of the teething problems have been sorted out on the newer models.

Car-Doctor.

Thank you car-Doc.

Given that he cannot readily afford the newer models, please do well by enlightening me more about the suspension problem and how Nigerian owners manage it. Is that the only major fault these models develop and how often do they develop?

What's the engine durability? Can LR3 '06 be generally be compared to a Tundra truck in regards to maintainace, reliability and durability?

A couple of my neighbor's friends are also advising him against the choice of LR3.
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Lovetinz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
He doesn't need just a ride,
He wants a ride with Swagz. Lots of it.
When was the last time a Toyota has the Sxx Appeal of a LR3.
That baby looks meaner doing 20kph than a Toyota doing 200.
Talk to him from now till eternity, He will still want the LR.
Come to think of it,
I want one too.

13 Likes

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nuzo1(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lovetinz: He doesn't need just a ride,
He wants a ride with Swagz. Lots of it.
When was the last time a Toyota has the Sxx Appeal of a LR3.
That baby looks meaner doing 20kph than a Toyota doing 200.
Talk to him from now till eternity, He will still want the LR.
Come to think of it,
I want one too.

You are SO on point!
LR3 is a junior version of a G-class to me. (Big boys only)

Problem is that...just like my friend who has not driven an LR3 before, you might be in a real big deal regarding reliabilty and maintainance.
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Lovetinz(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
Its reliable. Land Rover says so. smiley, Coscharis will host the baby for a modest fee once a year.
I have never seen an LR3 towing anything before (I hear it can tow a stubborn elephant!)
I haven't even seen one with all seats occupied.
If you drive it carefully, Why wouldn't it last?
I havent seen a broken-down LR3, yet
The joy is in owning one, not in competing right-of-way ownership with danfo drivers.
If I had one. I will wash it, polish it and take a walk down my street, just to hear 'where's your car?'
One hour later, I will slowly cruise-by, just to say "It's not a car, its an LR3"
The only thing that compares is its cousin, the Rangey Sport. Not a Toyota. Any Toyota.
Tell him to buy it. He will cherish it.
Fuel guzzler? he should drive it only when needed, with a light foot, very dark sunglasses and a big Smile. grin cool

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nuzo1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Chai! This guy na swag master!

Hear you "
Lovetinz:
If I had one. I will wash it, polish it and take a walk down my street, just to hear 'where's your car?'
One hour later, I will slowly cruise-by, just to say "It's not a car, its an LR3"

Hilarious! grin

Now the problem is that he plans to be driving it everyday. But just to go to work, park it, close work and come back home.
He's also not a rough/careless driver.

To a large extent, I'm yet to be convinced that the car is not just a car you use only on Sundays. undecided
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Lovetinz(m): 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Check the mileage when and if he buys one.
Where do you think it got 70k plus miles from?
In a garage?
I'm screaming here.. That baby is designed to take you ANYwhere you work,
anywhere you play, and anywhere you want to sleep or NOT want to sleep.
And then take you back where you started.
The only thing stopping everyone (that includes me) from buying one is the price.
Not the reliability, not the fuel consumption, not the image, not the badass large turning radius,
and definitely not the fact that driving one without sparkling white shirt and dark glasses is sacrilege.

8 Likes

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ride wit swaggz? U can also check out ford explorer and chevrolet tahoe.

1 Like

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by sultaan(m): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
If he likes LR3 let him buy it

How else are we suppose to tell the story of the sucker who paid too much for a Rover they can't drive

1 Like

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Lol

sultaan: If he likes LR3 let him buy it

How else are we suppose to tell the story of the sucker who paid too much for a Rover they can't drive

1 Like

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2013
I bet you have something for white shirts and sunglasses. Personally I think the only problem with the Suv wuld be the airshocks, people who drive AMGs and Big Suvs dont care about the price of fuel.

Lovetinz: Check the mileage when and if he buys one.
Where do you think it got 70k plus miles from?
In a garage?
I'm screaming here.. That baby is designed to take you ANYwhere you work,
anywhere you play, and anywhere you want to sleep or NOT want to sleep.
And then take you back where you started.
The only thing stopping everyone (that includes me) from buying one is the price.
Not the reliability, not the fuel consumption, not the image, not the badass large turning radius,
and definitely not the fact that driving one without sparkling white shirt and dark glasses is sacrilege.

1 Like

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nuzo1(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2013
sultaan: If he likes LR3 let him buy it

In other words, he shouldn't?

cne010: I bet you have something for white shirts and sunglasses. Personally I think the only problem with the Suv wuld be the airshocks, people who drive AMGs and Big Suvs dont care about the price of fuel.

Lol..white shirts and sunglasses. But I have to agree they have a distinctive placement. grin

Airshocks? Please tell me more about it.

1 Like

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nuzo1(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2013
I'm still hoping Siena, Ikenna and co can contribute with their proffesional advice.

Thanks.
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by sultaan(m): 4:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
If he has money to pay for it he can clearly afford it.let him enjoy his life
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
"...The cabin design was a tad utilitarian and lacked the luxurious ambience of its competitors or its successor, the LR4. Another downside was the chaotic mess of little buttons spread upon the
dash that could be confusing to use at a glance. 'Bla bla bla' Other than being underpowered given its hefty curb 'bla bla bla' there's also the matter of its thirst for fuel andpoor record for reliability. As such, buying an out- of-warranty LR3 without being close friends with a Land Rover mechanic is not the wisest idea."
www.edmunds.com/land-rover/lr3/

"I have owned an 05 LR3 HSE, and had alot of
problems with it from day one.
These are the problems that I had for my 1 year
of ownership. 22,000 Miles Total
1) less than 1 Mile of purchase, Still in the
Dealer's parking lot that evening, Passenger Side
mirror would not adjust.
2) Suspension Fault 4 times
3) Loose Rear Upper Tail Gate, fixed after 2 fixes
4) Passender Side Mirror only, fell off on it's own
hanging by the heater wire.
6) Engine Stall/ Idle dances up and down often
6) Check Engine light came on often
7) Water Leaked in roof.
cool No Sound in radio.
9) Navigation System frezze
10) Sunroof replaced because of loud noise when
opened or closed.
11) Side Wheel Body Molding is loose
12) Rough transmission Shift.
35+ days in the shop..
When I was at the dealer, a couple pulled in with
their 05 LRE SE and told me that the DriverSide,
Side Skirt fell of on the freeway. I made sure mine
was tight.
I still like the LR3 and would purchase it again,
and I love the 3rd row. People would fight for the
third row seat in our long trip. I loved the space.
I ended up buying a Range Rover Sport HSE
instead.
I didn't have too much problems with the Sport
lke the LR3 but it was just to much problems for
me. (30+ days in the shop)
1) Suspension Fault twice
2) Air Mass Sensor (3-4 times)
3) Loud engine Noise
4) Rough Transmission Shift
5) Check Engine Light came on often
6) replaced air compressor a few times
7) Low Coolant, even thou it was full
cool Engine Low performance (3-4 imes)
Otherwise, this was a great car. A real head
turner. If you decide to purchase a Land Rover, you may want to purchase an Lo-Jack and Extended
Warranty only, and not the GAP Insurance, Interior/Exterior Protection, Rim/Tire Protection. Also expect a long wait time in the dealership when the car is in for repair(s) and also to schedule a repair.
Expect to drive many rental cars and even though it's was a free loaner vehicle, if you do decide to purchase insurance from the Car Rental. it can get really expensive. Avg: $150.00 Total for Insurance per repair visit. This is from my experience with my 2 Land Rovers only and not for the 2007 models, and I do talk to people out there that doesn't have this much problems as I did with the LR3 and RRS. And yes I would still purchase these cars but the WIFE won't let me.
Take Care......"
m.landroverforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4440

"...The V-8 was always thirsty. Over 13 months, we
made 173 visits to Exxonistan to fill the 22.8-
gallon tank with increasingly pricey premium,
averaging 15 mpg. That's just 1 mpg better than
our '96 Disco, despite a new overhead-cam
engine and six-speed automatic. The farthest we
ever trekked on a full tank: 390 miles, averaging
18.1 mpg. More often, the fuel light was shining
significantly earlier - over the test, we averaged
232 miles between fill-ups - leading to this
frustrated Yoda-like logbook entry: "250 miles on
a tank do not an adventure vehicle make!"
A few quality ticks showed up early, some cured
at routine service stops, others with three
unscheduled dealer visits. At 5613 miles the fuel
door suddenly refused to latch, and a fix was
performed gratis under the four-year/50,000-mile
warranty. At 9633 miles, the dealer replaced
under warranty some black exterior door-trim
panels that had faded to a foggy gray. At 13,301
miles, the LR3 became convinced it was
capsizing, flashing a panicky "overturn" warning
light even in low-speed turns. At the same time,
the air suspension refused to rise to its maximum
setting. The dealer diagnosed a short in the
suspension height switch and replaced it - all bills
absorbed by the Mother Protector warranty.
By 22,817 miles, the LR3 was losing its new-car
luster. A low-coolant warning light was twinkling,
an unsightly crack cleaved the windshield, and it
was being summoned back to the barn for a fuel-
tank recall (sadly, not to make it bigger, but to
replace it to avoid a potential leak into the
breather pipe that could pump fumes into the
cockpit). The coolant warning was caused by a
shorted sensor in the radiator's expansion tank
and was replaced under warranty. The new
electrically heated windshield set us back $1031,
which we didn't register as a repair because the
crack was probably caused by an errant stone.
Soon after, the new windshield's new weather
strip flapped loose and had to be reglued."
www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2005-land-rover-lr3-hse-long-term-road-test

"Discovery 3 was described as "Least Reliable
Luxury Cars 2006" by Forbes"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Land_Rover_Discovery
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
The truth is when you google problems about any car you would get a handfull just few cars can escape the bad reviews. Even the first review the guy would buy another LR3 over again it must have been a joy to drive.

If your friend can handle it fine and I think repairs are cheaper in Nigeria.
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 4:43am On Sep 25, 2013
If your guy is rich, then all these issues with the ride, he will face with joy.

2 Likes

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 25, 2013
cne010: The truth is when you google problems about any car you would get a handfull just few cars can escape the bad reviews. Even the first review the guy would buy another LR3 over again it must have been a joy to drive.

If your friend can handle it fine and I think repairs are cheaper in Nigeria.
Are you kidding me bro? With our very incompetent mechanics around looking for only i4 japanese cars, and only a few dealers selling OEM parts for an old japanese car like 1991 toyota carina II not to talk of a 2005 british car, and automated Garages very few and yet wit very high amount one pays to get their services that car isn't gonna be cheap to run and maintain. Well, Poster please let him buy it and tell you his experience after 1 year. Thanks
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Gee2728(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Lovetinz: Its reliable. Land Rover says so. smiley, Coscharis will host the baby for a modest fee once a year.
I have never seen an LR3 towing anything before (I hear it can tow a stubborn elephant!)
The joy is in owning one, not in competing right-of-way ownership with danfo drivers.
The only thing that compares is its cousin, the Rangey Sport. Not a Toyota. Any Toyota.
Fuel guzzler? he should drive it only when needed, with a light foot, very dark sunglasses and a big Smile. grin cool
Guy ur talk too correct, most of the politicians I work for have this big monsters in there houses. But they are not the everyday drivers, there's always a peugeot 406 somwere in the house. Me too if I get money I will buy a 2009 sports for once in a while luxury cruise. I even read online that the 2014 sports will come witha V6 supercharged for entry level customer.
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Fixed: 1:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Why do I have this funny feeling that it is the poster that wants to buy this SUV! grin

Clearly, the biggest issues with the LR3 is the shocks and the thirst for fuel. I don't have one but online reviews revealed a lot about its reliability particularly earlier models like 05/06.

I believe if you have close to N4m to buy a vehicle without taking a loan, then fueling whatever engine capacity it came with should be affordable to you. You don't eat the food meant for an elephant and expect to defecate half the size of an antelope. grin

On the shocks, it will make sense to do a finding locally on how often and the conditions that make them to go out as well as the cost of replacement. Do your research outside nairaland. Go to mech, workshops. Talk with owners. I've had cause to stop drivers of some particular vehicles to obtain information and they gladly and truthfully obliged me in most cases. But don't generalize with one sample please as conditions defer.

Lastly, have you noticed that adverts on LR3 particularly on nairaland have been on Nigerian used? What does it tell, people want some else. The initial gra gra and swagg cool off within 12 months as reality set in. The hunger for the effizi would have simmer down. Then you realize you don't really need that 8 seater to go to work. It now dawns on you that you never get to use the terrain selector as you will never visit the jungle. The fascinating scenic and panoramic view of the roof is no longer appealing but just generating heat and overworking your air conditioner. By now you wonder why 4th mechanic is yet to get the same issue right. Though the big boy feeling is there, you wonder if people realized that the price is high. Just then, a Venza drives past and you secretly admire the driver, a guy like you, wearing a snow white long sleeve with dark glasses to match. As if you committed a crime, your mind tells you that your LR3 appears to be fading away as people don't ride'em too bulky and old any longer. The sleeker the better nowadays. Going gently, the days of the huge and boxy ones. Even Range Rover knows this so they came out with the Evoque.

Nuzo, if you must get an LR3, then get an alternative car with it. I beg join.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Gee2728(m): 10:51am On Sep 28, 2013
Lovetinz: Its reliable. Land Rover says so. smiley, Coscharis will host the baby for a modest fee once a year.
Nice one bro, if this LR3 were that gud, then the U.N will not be using toyota landcruiser like pure water in war ravaged countries. Those landcruiser are far cheaper and more reliable than this re-bag FORD.
But I guess it the feeling of 'I drive a range' non can compete. If u take ur range to my mechanic in kaduna b4 he attends to it u wld drop nothing less than 20k not to talk of when that airmatic goes bad na die be dat.
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Gee2728(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2013
Fixed: Why do I have this funny feeling that it is the poster that wants to buy this SUV! grin

Clearly, the biggest issues with the LR3 is the shocks and the thirst for fuel. I don't have one but online reviews revealed a lot about its reliability particularly earlier models like 05/06.

I believe if you have close to N4m to buy a vehicle without taking a loan, then fueling whatever engine capacity it came with should be affordable to you. You don't eat the food meant for an elephant and expect to defecate half the size of an antelope. grin

On the shocks, it will make sense to do a finding locally on how often and the conditions that make them to go out as well as the cost of replacement. Do your research outside nairaland. Go to mech, workshops. Talk with owners. I've had cause to stop drivers of some particular vehicles to obtain information and they gladly and truthfully obliged me in most cases. But don't generalize with one sample please as conditions defer.

Lastly, have you noticed that adverts on LR3 particularly on nairaland have been on Nigerian used? What does it tell, people want some else. The initial gra gra and swagg cool off within 12 months as reality set in. The hunger for the effizi would have simmer down. Then you realize you don't really need that 8 seater to go to work. It now dawns on you that you never get to use the terrain selector as you will never visit the jungle. The fascinating scenic and panoramic view of the roof is no longer appealing but just generating heat and overworking your air conditioner. By now you wonder why 4th mechanic is yet to get the same issue right. Though the big boy feeling is there, you wonder if people realized that the price is high. Just then, a Venza drives past and you secretly admire the driver, a guy like you, wearing a snow white long sleeve with dark glasses to match. As if you committed a crime, your mind tells you that your LR3 appears to be fading away as people don't ride'em too bulky and old any longer. The sleeker the better nowadays. Going gently, the days of the huge and boxy ones. Even Range Rover knows this so they came out with the Evoque.

Nuzo, if you must get an LR3, then get an alternative car with it. I beg join.
No one has said it better than u, and jst as u said it so wise not to have it as ur only car. Millionaire politicians that I know dnt use their big trucks as dialy drivers. Only on days to go 2 national assembly and aso rock. There's always a 406 and honda accord to keep the fuel bill down. I guess that y they are rich cos even with all that money they still spend it wisely.
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Gee2728:
No one has said it better than u, and jst as u said it so wise not to have it as ur only car. Millionaire politicians that I know dnt use their big trucks as dialy drivers. Only on days to go 2 national assembly and aso rock. There's always a 406 and honda accord to keep the fuel bill down. I guess that y they are rich cos even with all that money they still spend it wisely.
hmm..? U could have also said MITSUBISHI GALANT!
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Gee2728(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Bossforeva: hmm..? U could have also said MITSUBISHI GALANT!
Is that all u can contribute??
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by RipVanWink: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
love the lr3............ a mean beast!!...

u cud try the LEXUS gx 470 suv..its not a bad car.....excellent reviews
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by sooperrescue(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2013
I drive a Range Sport and am the happiest guy whenever am on the road crisscrossing Nigeria with the Rig. Put it on manual gear and you become the king of the road. No APC or N Party. Just you. I have only changed the air suspension just once and my catalyst is gone and that is all. I spend 12000 for fuel on a trip from Lagos to Abuja. I have flung the rig to as far as Kaduna, Bauchi, Makurdi, Enugu and back to Lagos, No shaking. No Jeep like Range Rover Sport. I am saving money to buy the 2014 Sport. Just Started saving anyway. I have 400 usd now and the 5.0 Supercharged is 88000 usd. Please your donation will be thankfully received. Just Joking. Great Jeep and same thing with the LR3. But the parts are damn too expensive so it is recommended that before joining the club, calculate well if your membership of the club will be an eternal affair or come and go affair.

6 Likes

Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
sooper rescue: I drive a Range Sport and am the happiest guy whenever am on the road crisscrossing Nigeria with the Rig. Put it on manual gear and you become the king of the road. No APC or N Party. Just you. I have only changed the air suspension just once and my catalyst is gone and that is all. I spend 12000 for fuel on a trip from Lagos to Abuja. I have flung the rig to as far as Kaduna, Bauchi, Makurdi, Enugu and back to Lagos, No shaking. No Jeep like Range Rover Sport. I am saving money to buy the 2014 Sport. Just Started saving anyway. I have 400 usd now and the 5.0 Supercharged is 88000 usd. Please your donation will be thankfully received. Just Joking. Great Jeep and same thing with the LR3. But the parts are damn too expensive so it is recommended that before joining the club, calculate well if your membership of the club will be an eternal affair or come and go affair.

how much does it cost to change the airshocks?
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by sooperrescue(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
N240,000 for 4, height sensors N10k each, Air Compressor, N140k, Brand New
Re: Andvise Before He Wastes His Money On LR3 by Gee2728(m): 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
sooper rescue: N240,000 for 4, height sensors N10k each, Air Compressor, N140k, Brand New

Ooh boy, 4 now this one is out my league. Truth no dey kill person.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using Car Engine For Generator / How To Maintain A Car As A New Driver? / I'm 17 Can I Get My Drivers License???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.