Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Club Football Transfers This Season - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Club Football Transfers This Season (3120 Views)

Top 10 Greatest Rivalries In Club Football / Millionaires Club Football Pool / Uefa Club Football Awards Nominees Named (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2005
where does sani kaita play?
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2005
Kano Pillars. Basel of Switzerland are interested in him according to rumors...
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Chxta(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2005
Top Greek club Olympiakos have signed Haruna Babangida on a three-year contract worth over two million euros (about 340 million naira) after the player shone like a million stars in pre-season friendlies against Valencia and Udinese.

Olympiakos have also bought the three years remaining of his contract at Mettalurg Donetsk, who he joined last year.

“I’m very delighted with this transfer as it will afford me the chance to play in the Champions League,” Babangida told KICK OFF on Tuesday.

“I enjoyed the two games I played with the team which also includes top players like Rivaldo. Their passing game suits me nicely.”

‘Daddy’ scored a goal against Valencia before he netted a brace against Udinese.

The 22-year-old forward has held a lot of promise since his days at the famous Ajax soccer school and later at Catalan giants Barcelona.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by avocat(m): 4:30pm On Aug 18, 2005
does any one know where i can find the addresses of clubs in the Nigerian premiership. if there is no website for this, I would be grateful if everyone could provide addresses of clubs in the nigerian premiership that they know to my email address. kolawole_1@yahoo.com. so as not to use up nairaland space.

thanks for all your help.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by avocat(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2005
my email address above has an undercore between e and 1. ( _ )

thank you
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by Greatpeter(m): 9:15am On Aug 20, 2005
Essien now Chelsea player.
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by c0dec(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2005
with the transfer window closing tomorrow, we might see a lot of crazy signings.

i'm patiently waiting for moggi to do something on the cassano case. if not i'll wait till january when i expect the great del piero to leave out of frustration with the way things are going.

first of the big signings. i michael owen today off to newcastle.

karagounis also, has left inter for benfica. i believe he needed more playing time. he along with emre are players i fancy and hoped moggi would sign but whatever...
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by pauline(f): 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2006
i love sports
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by andypash(m): 8:36am On May 06, 2011
Nigeria footfoot is not really instresting but there is man i know his name is emeka his from enugu a journalist that talk on only nigeria football. He know anything about nigeria football even the one the happen yesterday if you want i can contact him and send his contact to you cheers
Re: Club Football Transfers This Season by andypash(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2011
Nigeria football is not really instresting but there is man i know his name is emeka his from enugu a journalist that talk on only nigeria football. He know anything about nigeria football even the one the happen yesterday if you want i can contact him and send his contact to you cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny (PHOTO) From'jose Mourinho' Abusing Barcelona Match Against Bayern Munich / Liverpool Vs Everton (3 - 0) On March 13 2012 / Manchester's Wayne Rooney And Joe Hart Put Football Rivalry Aside As They Lark A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.