Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit (43595 Views)

Poll: She Looks Hot?

Yes: 18% (20 votes)
No: 81% (89 votes)
This poll has ended

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / ''I Regret My Gay Role With Muna Obiekwe & Tonto Dikeh In ‘dirty Secret'' - Jibo / Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by 10billion1: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2012
why u de hold one eye? ask lady gaga to tell u wetin dey involve b4 u put urself in trouble. if u like turn urself into two once u'r not sexy u can't force it baby. i like u but for pic better try again!!
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by thegeorgy(f): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
this babe sha,
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2012
i was expecting to see unclad pix
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by logica(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2012
See Illuminati:

And another one oooo:

Yepa, another one ooo. . .mo gbe. . . Illuminati everywhere.

ebealways: people dont see what i see, this lady is possessed and believe me or not, there is a sign on her 2nd photo, she closed one eye and she leave the other, that the sign of "illuminati" the same cult that JayZ and his wife Beyounce as well as Rihanna, guys watch out, this lady has sold her soul to the devil, what a pity, may her soul rot in hell.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by enomakos(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2012
boko haram shall bomb the photgrapher
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by bloodmason: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2012
publicity stunt!!!
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by dasparrow: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2012
I like the doggies in the picture and no, they are not scruffy looking. They are long haired dog breeds. Those dogs are either Lhasa apso or shitzu in a trimmed coat. Google these dog breeds up and educate yourself or go watch the Eukanuba dog show. As for Tonto's pose, no comment undecided
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by logica(m): 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
She was looking like a transsexual though.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by grimadult(m): 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2012
na wetin boredom dey cause whn u tink say u be celeb. make she no evn try copy LADY GAGA.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by eridah2007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
[size=20pt]She looks Hot? Hmmm, NO,SHE LOOKS LIKE A REAL WICKED  BANGER [/size]
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by ShyOne(f): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2012
amazing utterly

you are in the TROPICS, with beaches and ocean for miles and miles, further than the eye can see, beautiful foliage, greenage

your choice photo is:

abandoned, WRECKAGE - heavy-out-of-date metal - discolored (was the leopard print supposed to substitute for combat fatigues in green or brown?) - the wreckage looks like "desert storm"

leopard print - afro wig and high heel boots (hooker looking)

What

The tropics dammmmmit:

You should be on a beach with your wig blowing in the wind

Your arms thrown out wide embracing the elements

You should be in silk covering you from your neck to the sand

That silk should be partially wet, clinging to your frame with ocean as your background

No animals, just Tonto - YOU ARE THE ANIMAL and you are sexy, brown, glistening, succulent

Who is the photographer?

I haven't modeled in years but I could have done a better job and it would have been believeable, you can bet your azz on that.
smh
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by ARareGem(f): 9:01pm On Jan 24, 2012
Tonto needs to shoot the photographer who let this picture loose. It's embarrassing!
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by sanchez0: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2012
What's with the wig? Not good at all, try harder, girl.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nabilah: 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Silly pictures.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Vindy: 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2012
Carry one hand cover eye, follow follow, find bettet thing do.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by emofine2(f): 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2012
whoever took this pictures for her needs to learn the art of photography. she has a leopard skin outfit, how does dat relate with an abandoned car, she should take the shots probably in an environment with many plants around her, somewhere loepards can be identified with, or on a plain background.

. . .or in a cage. grin
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2012
out
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by iesusluvz: 10:59pm On Jan 24, 2012
[img]http://whoever took this pictures for her needs to learn the art of photography. she has a leopard skin outfit, how does dat relate with an abandoned car, she should take the shots probably in an environment with many plants around her, somewhere loepards can be identified with, or on a plain background.

our celebrities need to start being professional with things, especially if its not personal, cause the public is watching.[/img]

Or preferably in a leopard's den
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 24, 2012
=*
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Outstrip(f): 12:27am On Jan 25, 2012
Everybody is talking about the junk care and leopard print but wetin concern the two dogs for this picture. So irrelevant
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 25, 2012
boring thread,
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Ivynwa(f): 4:17am On Jan 25, 2012
I didn't have the time to spare to this thread because I hardly do this star crush craziness cos we all can be stars so why trip unnecessarily over my fellow human being? Her pictures was getting too much negative comment that I decided to inject positive to it because I truly feel that one of the pictures is beautiful.
The first picture in which she posed alone is [size=14pt]absolutely beautiful[/size]. Its just that this actress has a way of over acting which takes the context out of things just like she overdid it in her body language in that picture too. I agree with the person that said that the picture should have been shot in a natural environment with much greeneries/vegetation to bring across the message of the animal print better.
Go girlie. Rock your life! It's only one life we've got people. Live yours and let her live hers as she deems fit.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 5:35am On Jan 25, 2012
Is she trying to copy Yvonne Nelson?? haba, she should stop trying too hard.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by oluwabamis(m): 7:32am On Jan 25, 2012
somebody should help her reserve a bed at aro or yaba left. its really. its really urgent
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Classicalman(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2012
Yuck! So ugly and poor photography. She looks like shez shaiting in d toilet.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 25, 2012
[size=48pt]Someone ask that Dumbfool Toto if she knows what the Eye of Horus is. Chai! abi she think sey na Fashion? Foolish Girl. Ewhu! angry[/size]
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by sashaa(f): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2012
Everything about these pictures suck! Hair, outfit, background, pose! Is she that silly??
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by sashaa(f): 8:02am On Jan 25, 2012
Everything about these pictures suck! Hair, outfit, background, pose! Is she that silly??
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Xionez(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2012
S***t,i rather have my cute desktop wallpaper of a cheetah dozing on a custom Land Rover than to have this crap in my recycle bin.
Her puppies and the rusted truck even look wayyy better than her.

Some people just dont get it. . . .
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by linjok(f): 8:48am On Jan 25, 2012
Am very such is a member of d Devil Church in 9ja, because she behave like d devil daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun: Why I Am Leaving Olamide’s YBNL / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Peter Okoye's Termination Letter To Festus Keyamo Seeking P'square Dissolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.