Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit (43594 Views)

Poll: She Looks Hot?

Yes: 18% (20 votes)
No: 81% (89 votes)
This poll has ended

See Photo Of Tonto Dikeh In The Labor Room / ''I Regret My Gay Role With Muna Obiekwe & Tonto Dikeh In ‘dirty Secret'' - Jibo / Tonto Dikeh In Secondary School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Zil1(m): 8:55am On Jan 25, 2012
See british bull dog dey try from sexy, Wetin be that thing wey she dey do, na rubber leg? Chei! See illuminati things! Somebody should tell what one hand over an eye means. The pix is wack.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by lonelypal(m): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2012
Thats what you get when you sell your soul to the devil, you do weird things, the one-eyed symbol on her second picture is enough to let y'all knw she belongs to them nw cry, She has been possessed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by gabbond: 9:09am On Jan 25, 2012
IS THIS A JOKE OR WHAT. f**k you somto bitch, and eat shit poster. angry angry angry angry[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by nancyekpoh(f): 12:12pm On Jan 25, 2012
she is scary.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Intrepid1(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
Marketing to politicians and businessmen who like nacking raggedy hoes.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2012
i wanna leave
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by ugotuf(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
That is not tonto dike!shine your eyes all!
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by oderemo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
sorry, she must be coming frm afghanistan, aight.?
afta serving in the military. grin grin
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Vindy: 8:08pm On Jan 25, 2012
Nxt minute she gi dey one governmnt house now, dey hussle, Rivers
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Ojoyi: 9:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
the more comments u type the more u give her what she wants. go gaga oh go tonto
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by freecocoa(f): 6:15am On Jan 26, 2012
Walai if small pikin see that pishure him go run,me sef shout blood of God when I see am,she looks hideous,crazy shediot,what annoys me most is that this girl has no talent,always using force to do everything. One doesn't need to look twice to know it doesn't flow natural with her like it does the likes of Genny,omotola,stella,stephanie etc. Blawdy attention ho.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Wexelion(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2012
freecocoa:

Walai if small pikin see that pishure him go run,me sef shout blood of God when I see am,she looks hideous,crazy shediot,what annoys me most is that this girl has no talent,always using force to do everything. One doesn't need to look twice to know it doesn't flow natural with her like it does the likes of Genny,omotola,stella,stephanie etc. Blawdy attention ho.
blood of God,you no nice oo
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by stephen121(f): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2012
I agree wit you ebealways, this lady don join them, she don sell her soul to the devil
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
tonto dikeh?
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by ippis: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2012
Tinto abi Tonto,Swear say u no pollute as u dey pose for this picture? wink
The photographer should be probed by the senate tongue
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by teissys(f): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2012
She looks like a snake ashawo
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by FreeBird1: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2012
This is so gross..*yuk!
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by danieldrake14: 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
babe a beast is better if dats ur fucking name bitch ur a disgrace 2 nigeria entertainment@tonto dikeh or wat evr dey cal u bitch

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by danieldrake14: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
babe a beast is better if dats ur fucking name bitch ur a disgrace 2 nigeria entertainment@tonto dikeh or wat evr dey cal u bitch
Xionez: S***t,i rather have my cute desktop wallpaper of a cheetah dozing on a custom Land Rover than to have this crap in my recycle bin.
Her puppies and the rusted truck even look wayyy better than her.

Some people just dont get it. . . .
Xionez: S***t,i rather have my cute desktop wallpaper of a cheetah dozing on a custom Land Rover than to have this crap in my recycle bin.
Her puppies and the rusted truck even look wayyy better than her.

Some people just dont get it. . . .

Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by adabeke12(f): 12:36am On Sep 14, 2012
cchampme: She is definitely looking fiercely good to me, what do you think?
For more pics check source: http://gistomania..com/2012/01/check-out-tonto-dikeh-in-this-hot.html

She looks fuc.king FIERCE!!! haters are going to hate. lmao
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Estilov4real(f): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2013
U ryt i tink she has gone mad,wat kind of out fit z dat
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by ylaa(f): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2013
ILLUMINAT POSE SAYS MY COLLEAGUE
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by chiemecruz(m): 1:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] kiss tonto kiss kiss kiss
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Cashrill(m): 12:50am On Apr 29, 2013
Crazy she
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by muhammed10: 10:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
fustrated bitch coolfustrated bitch
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2014
She looks like Derenle in one of his female shoes. The rotten car, bush background is all sorts of wrong
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by hardeiluxie: 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
bukalence:
is she going mad? cool shocked
Ayaf Die With Laff.....
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by keishablack(f): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
andromida:
mayb its me but from where i am sitting rt now she looks silly.
My tots exactly. I don't even know Wc of the pix is worse. The one wt the dogs is just pathetic, guess she was going for edgy bt the dogs look hungry and out of place.
Re: Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2015
keishablack:

My tots exactly. I don't even know Wc of the pix is worse. The one wt the dogs is just pathetic, guess she was going for edgy bt the dogs look hungry and out of place.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinko Ekun: Why I Am Leaving Olamide’s YBNL / Basketmouth's Wife, Elsie Blasts Side Chicks Waiting For Marriages To Crash / Female Fan asks Davido "What is Banana fall on you", See his reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.