Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:57 AM

Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent (1610 Views)

In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme / Bank Sales:Tank Farms For Sale In Dockyard & Beachland Apapa Lagos Nigeria / URGENT REQUEST:JETTY WITH TANK FARMS @KIRIKIRI,CREEK RD,DOCKYARD ETC.08186161605 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by tonyflez(m): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2012
i have a client that is in urgent need of a tank farm specifically in apapa dockyard, pls i do not want ibafon or kirikiri, we are damm serious and can inspect on wednesday if possible, i want a serious agent or representative please, also my clients intend to seal up the deal as soon as possible, so i want someone that have direct contact with the owner or representative, we dont want to be going in circles, also the agent must have the mandate to inspect and come with the title documents of the property, pls call or SMS me on 08023642220, 08168622052, or send me an email on tonyflez@gmail.com or tonyflez@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 24, 2012
what is your budget sir?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
I have been on that road before.
I can even write memoirs of my experiences of unsubstantiated and fraudulent claims of imaginary tankfarm at dockyard apapa.

There is none at dockyard as far as i know so dont let people fool you cos it took me almost a year of going round in circles before i got a genuine 1 for sale.

The one i know and av seen for sale is at creek road.
10 tanks on 2 acres, though am on it with some clients.

But genuinely available cos av met the mandate to the owner.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by tonyflez(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2012
Thanks timehin, how much are they proposing to sell this, it will be nice to have your contact, @truluvguy, their budget is between 12 and 18b
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 25, 2012
Email: sogbajimi@yahoo.com
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by grandstar(m): 4:09am On Jan 27, 2012
The 60,000mt tank farm at Dockyard has been sold.

There's one of 31million litres at Ibru jetty on 2acres but it is way above your budget and also not your location.

Price is $140million. Seller won't budge. Received $130m in December and turned it down

Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2012
There are other 2 available ones in lagos. Though av not seen it but they are btw 18b - 20b asking
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by lakeside50(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2012
@ timehin,where in lagos are the two other jetties? How many tank farms ar on each jetty? Size of d land? Price?
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
Kindly call
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by doclek(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
I have been involved in a negotiation on a tank farm on Creek road but the issue is price.This one is very real,we inspected in December with the prospective buyer but they cant offer above N20B while the owner want N35B.It's on about 2acres,and it 9 pump.I deal with the direct mandate to the owner so no story.Any1 interested(make sure u have serious buyer who are ready to pay,not time wasters pls) can call me,Dr James 08026165288 or 08059925152.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by donnic: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2013
TANK FARM LOCATION: IWOFE PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE NIGERIA. 58,000 MERIT TONNES WORTH CAPACITY 9 TANKS. WITH LABORATORY,CLINIC AND GENERATOR. OVER 100PLOTS OF LAND WITH 50 TRUCKS PARKING CAPACITY. C of O. Price: 28billion.
SALE PROCEDURE

Before any inspection can be done, there shall be the following:
Initial meetings to firm-up the transaction.
Both buyer and seller sides shall produce their mandate who shall show his mandate letter to the other side.
Signing of MOU.
Buyer's mandate writes the final LOI stating the name of the buyer and confirming the buyer¡¯s acceptance of all the terms of sale agreed.
Buyer submits a proof of fund.
Inspection follows immediately.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by donnic: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2013
donnic: TANK FARM LOCATION: IWOFE PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE NIGERIA. 58,000 MERIT TONNES WORTH CAPACITY 9 TANKS. WITH LABORATORY,CLINIC AND GENERATOR. OVER 100PLOTS OF LAND WITH 50 TRUCKS PARKING CAPACITY. C of O. Price: 28billion.
SALE PROCEDURE

Both buyer and seller sides shall produce their mandate who shall show his mandate letter to the other side.
Signing of MOU.
Buyer's mandate writes the final LOI stating the name of the buyer and confirming the buyer¡¯s acceptance of all the terms of sale agreed.
TANK FARM LOCATION: IWOFE PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE NIGERIA. 58,000 MERIT TONNES WORTH CAPACITY 9 TANKS. WITH LABORATORY,CLINIC AND GENERATOR. OVER 100PLOTS OF LAND WITH 50 TRUCKS PARKING CAPACITY. C of O. Price: 28billion.
SALE PROCEDURE

Signing of MOU.
Re: Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent by donnic: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
donnic: TANK FARM LOCATION: IWOFE PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE NIGERIA. 58,000 MERIT TONNES WORTH CAPACITY 9 TANKS. WITH LABORATORY,CLINIC AND GENERATOR. OVER 100PLOTS OF LAND WITH 50 TRUCKS PARKING CAPACITY. C of O. Price: 28billion.
SALE PROCEDURE

Signing of MOU.
+2348064269957

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE IN JOS-5 Bedroom en-suite with 5 toilet/bathroom / Self Containeds, Miniflats,2bedroom And 3bedroom Flats To Rent In Ogba / 3 Acres Of Land @ Shimawa Area Behind,redemption Camp Back Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.