Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme (964 Views)

Bank Sales:Tank Farms For Sale In Dockyard & Beachland Apapa Lagos Nigeria / Urgent Need Of A Tank Farm In Apapa Dockyard: Really Urgent / For Sale:warehouses At Lagos, Apapa,ogba, Oregun, Ikorodu, Matori, Ilupeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme by legalalien(m): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
In need of a tankfarm to buy, need clean deals and before you contact me, it has to be within lagos and it must have all the documents needed to acquire and purchase it.
WITHIN APAPA DOCKYARD ONLY
CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.
Stephen-Nicholas nig plc
Re: In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme by legalalien(m): 11:51am On Apr 03, 2012
still in need
Re: In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme by djmuluku: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2012
Av got one for U̶̲̥̅̊ in lagos close to apapa.
Re: In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme by holababa: 12:53am On Apr 07, 2012
if you don't mind..There is a functional tankfarm at creek road Apapa for sale..if you are interested pls send me a mail kayodebamidele25@yahoo.com to give you further details[b][/b]
Re: In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme by nirvena: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2012
THE TRUTH IS THAT ITS VERY VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A FACILITY ALONG WITHIN THE AREA YOU SPECIFIED. I CAN AUTHORITAVELY OFFER YOU ONE IN CALABAR OR ANY OTHER AREA WITHIN LAGOS.
RAPHAEL 080863086637
Re: In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme by tonyflez(m): 5:17pm On Apr 26, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: In Need Of A Tank-farm For Sale In Lagos, Apapa Dockyard. Replyme by nirvena: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2012
Genuine tank farms for sale are

1) A tank farm with 27000MT capacity with 1 loading gantry,3 tanks,admin
block on 2 acres of land in Apapa,Lagos.
Price N22 Billion asking

2) A tank farm with 40000MT capacity with 6 loading bays, 2 storey admin
block,labotory, with one of the biggest jetties in Apapa,Lagos on 2.5
acres of land.
Price N35 billion net

contact me:RaphaEl Aniekwe.
raphaelaniekwe @ gmail .com

(1) (Reply)

2 Bedroom Flat To Rent In Lekki 1 / 2 Bedroom Flat At Off Apapa Road / A Bungalow For Sale @ Alapere With C Of O On Dry Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.