Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen (10422 Views)

Poll: Other things being equal, whose kitchen would you patronize?

Missy B's Kitchen: 45% (45 votes)
Kefee's kitchen: 54% (54 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Hilarious Restaurant Name! / Restaurant named Don't Mind Your Wife & Her Bad Cooking. Lol (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 9:55am On Jan 24, 2012
[img]http://1.bp..com/-73XlbywWlEs/Tx3sNS1iWdI/AAAAAAAAP9A/Mqo8sK9uugg/s1600/Branama.jpg[/img] [img]http://1.bp..com/-dRhGtQLFBZw/Tx3sPL0I8wI/AAAAAAAAP9I/m1BjhCOaLKs/s1600/kefee.jpg[/img]

The Branama singer is set to open her own continental restaurant called Branama Kitchen, situated at Mende Maryland, Lagos. It will be officially opened February 5th 2012.

The question is - All else being equal, If I opened my own kitchen close to hers, whose kitchen would you patronize?  tongue [s]If you choose Kefee's, you'll find your post in the recycle bin[/s].  wink

Use the poll.  smiley
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2012
You people are all asleep today, kwa? angry
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2012
I will open my own Kitchen between the yours and Branama's.

Let the competition continue tongue tongue
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Bawss1(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2012
Firearm:

Let the competition continue tongue tongue

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now who says capitalism isn't fun. grin
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2012
Firearm:

Let the competition continue  tongue tongue

You don't realise your nairaland kitchen has plunged to its death, do you?  grin

Just 4 votes for me? I daresay I deserve more.  cheesy Oya, keep voting . . .I should win this.  tongue
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by thegeorgy(f): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2012
i'll Patronize missy B but Patronize Branama Kitchen once in a while wink
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by smoothlips(m): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2012
if Kefee is more beautiful and the waitresses finer then am all for d BANANA kitchen
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
I will stick to mamaput, dont want to eat newly modernized poisons tongue
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by kizito96(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2012
Good for her
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Koolking(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2012
Kefee's kitchen will sure pull a lot of beautiful female guests (not mincing words) cos' of her persona. My motivation to visit kefee's more often than Ms B is my conviction on killing two birds with one stone. Not to worry Ms B, your delicious dishes might change my mind.
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by biolabee(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
subscribing,
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2012
Koolking:

Kefee's kitchen will sure pull a lot of beautiful female guests (not mincing words) cos' of her persona. My motivation to visit kefee's more often than Ms B is my conviction on killing two birds with one stone. Not to worry Ms B, your delicious dishes might change my mind.
In other words, I'm fugly, and only my likely culinary skills might help bring you over? Thanks for being mean.  cry

I can see I'm winning . . .More votes, thanks.   grin

thegeorgy:

i'll Patronize missy B [s]but Patronize Branama Kitchen once in a while[/s] wink
kiss
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Finland(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2012
. . . And Who is MIssy B
I was able to see a picture of a girl wearing one cheap Ibo made Adidas top. Hmmm! I can't patronize your kitchen cos cheap food ingredients and spice might be the order of the day grin grin
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Austindark(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2012
still wondering if she will be satisfied with selling only food to d men in the resturant undecided sad
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Koolking(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
Missy_B:

In other words, I'm fugly, and only my likely culinary skills might help bring you over? Thanks for being mean.  cry

I can see I'm winning . . .More votes, thanks.   grin
kiss

Ms B, pls dont get me wrong. Believe me, you are prettier than kefee. I wish you could understand my position. Hwever, I give my vote to you cos' you are one of my NL favs
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Finland(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Austindark:

still wondering if she will be satisfied with selling only food to d men in the resturant undecided sad
What's your point exactly?
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by jaybee3(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2012
Missy b all the way and it ain't got anything to do with the jara i'm supposed to be getting behind the kitchen doors
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 5:58pm On Jan 25, 2012
Finland:

. . . And Who is MIssy B
I was able to see a picture of a girl wearing one cheap Ibo made Adidas top. Hmmm! I can't patronize your kitchen cos cheap food ingredients and spice might be the order of the day  grin  grin
Kai! I haff soffa well well.  cry

jay bee:

Missy b all the way and it ain't got anything to do with the jara i'm supposed to be getting behind the kitchen doors
kiss

Koolking:

Ms B, pls dont get me wrong. Believe me, you are prettier than kefee. I wish you could understand my position. Hwever, I give my vote to you cos' you are one of my NL favs
**Shows 32 ( grin )  ** tongue kiss

I'm still winning . . .more votes, thanks. cheesy
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Austindark(m): 6:09pm On Jan 25, 2012
Finland:

What's your point exactly?
what do u think wink wink
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Acidosis(m): 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2012
I'll buy the two restaurant and I'll send you and kefee to your husband's house, i.e your husband's kitchen.

How are you missy_b, its been a while
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by AmAlone: 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2012
Missy_B
I voted for you, but have changed my mind
Can I have my vote back?
Better-still, give it to kefee!! lol!!
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Mayflowa(m): 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2012
I have just voted for missy B. I can still remember missy B NL's kitchen thread. You were so fast in your service and the meals you prepared were all delicious. In fact, that has been my best thread on NL.

I just noticed the thread is still runing. I cant believe I have been missing her delicacies. Just watch. Missy B. Can I have king size prawns with chinese noodles plz!
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by UyiIredia(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2012
Good for her. @ Missy B: Who gives a rat's a$$ about your kitchen ?
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by desthan(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2012
Missy. . . . Nah! FUGGEDABOUT!!!!
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by dustydee: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2012
Missy all the way, cool
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2012
Kai! 65 votes, and only 43% for me?  cry  cry

Keep voting . . .  cheesy

dustydee:

Missy all the way,  cool
kiss

Mayflowa:

I have just voted for missy B. I can still remember missy B NL's kitchen thread. You were so fast in your service and the meals you prepared were all delicious. In fact, that has been my best thread on NL.

I just noticed the thread is still runing. I cant believe I have been missing her delicacies. Just watch. Missy B. Can I have king size prawns with chinese noodles plz!
kiss

Acidosis:

I'll buy the two restaurant and I'll send you and kefee to your husband's house, i.e your husband's kitchen.

How are you missy_b, its been a while
Great, you?  smiley

Am Alone:

Missy_B
I voted for you, but have changed my mind
Can I have my vote back?
Better-still, give it to kefee!! lol!!
Chei! Werrin is my offeinsesad
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by fredoooooo: 12:20am On Jan 26, 2012
MISSY B no going back grin grin grin grin
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 26, 2012
My Vote is for you Missy B
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by queensmith: 4:43am On Jan 26, 2012
whoever is cheapert- if none then whoevers portion and meat sizes are larger, if none- whoever has th emost special offers, if none, whichever less visited by animals and pigs that want to take your number whilst your buying cheap food.
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2012
I voted for Missy Branama! tongue
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by MissyB3(f): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2012
fredoooooo:

MISSY B no going back grin grin grin grin
kiss
labalaba:

My Vote is for you Missy B
kiss kiss
queensmith:

whoever is cheapert- if none then whoevers portion and meat sizes are larger, if none- whoever has th emost special offers, if none, whichever less visited by animals and pigs that want to take your number whilst your buying cheap food.

sad
sexkillz:

I voted for Missy Branama! tongue
kiss

83 votes and just 47% for me. . . Kefee is still winning. Nairalanders, are you all asleep? Help me win this. angry
Re: Kefee Opens Own Restaurant, Calls It Branama Kitchen by IYANGBALI: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2012
and so fokn what?kini big deal in that?if she mess make you come nairaland come tell us. Iranu osi tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAFDAC Begins Mop Up Of Imported Fruit Juices Nationwide / Which Soup Combination Do You Like The Most? / Igbo Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.