Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika (4857 Views)

A Man That Can Attract Me Must Be Calm In Nature, By Rose Odika Nollwood Actress / Publicity Stunt See As This Fine Girl Exp0sed Her Body To Promote Her Song(photo / SINGLE PARENT: I’m Paying The Price For Being Famous —rose Odika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika by amakaikeng(f): 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2012
MBGN Tourism 2009/ Miss Tourism Africa 2009
Miss Diana Odiaka has earned herself a spot on this blog as the beauty of the day. Isn’t she just lovely? Her story is very inspiring for other young girls but coming soon on this blog so watch out! Na movie I wan shoot? Lol.

See more of her sexy pictures @ http://amakaikenga..com/2012/01/beauty-of-day-diana-odika.html

Re: Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika by OneNaira6: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2012
Scary. A litte but of grin and less of sad

I like this one though. She fine here but on the first pic na average
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uvpM_vkxv40/Tx6GCs5EVgI/AAAAAAAAB24/zhny_yKTjRM/s1600/D+Real+Diana+Odiaka%2521%2521%2521%25212.jpg[/img]
Re: Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika by GossipGirl: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2012
One_Naira:

Scary. A litte but of grin and less of sad

lololol - that's her sexy scowl wink
Re: Beauty Of The Day: Fine Girl Diana Odika by waistbead: 7:52am On Jan 25, 2012
My mami SEXY pas her undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of Rita Dominic Smoking / Photos : Actress Rukky Sanda Goes Out Without Bra, Exposing boobs / Annie Idibia Gasps For Air As Young Girl Strips For 2face Idibia On Stage(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.