Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,721 members, 7,955,700 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:16 PM

Witches Hold Conference In Ghana - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches Hold Conference In Ghana (4467 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here / Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by wwolexx(m): 8:36am On Oct 12, 2007
Witches Hold Conference In Ghana

The numerous road accidents, boat disasters, floods in the north, gas explosions in Kumasi and collapse of buildings that the country has witnessed in recent months may not be for nothing. A global meeting of witches, currently underway in Ghana, is targeting thousands of lives through fatal road and other accidents.
The assembly is also looking to infect millions of lives with incurable diseases, according to documents available to Daily Guide. In keeping with the witches’ agenda, 1,000,154 people would be killed worldwide through road accidents, sex-attack, murder and armed robbery.
For Ghana, the organizers of the annual global congress insist they want to make the meeting a memorable one and are therefore requesting heavy loss of lives on the nation’s roads.
According to the document, Ashanti Region has to ‘donate’ 722 lives, Eastern Region, 119; Brong Ahafo, 103; Central, 134; and Greater Accra, 76; through an operation code-named ‘XXC-XVI-Starlight 666’.
Delegates from countries in all five continents including USA, India, Iran, South Africa, Spain and Nigeria are attending the historic meeting.
The two-month long meeting, slated for Juaso Nkwanta in the Ashanti Region, will be chaired by the Regional Commander, one Seth Kofi Manu, and has been described as a follow-up to a maiden one held (venue not stated) on 9th October, 2006 to strategize for the programme in Ghana.
“In the first quarter of our calendar year we are to infect 110,000 people (both married and unmarried) with HIV/AIDS through sex, 4,000 with tuberculosis, 6,000 with high blood pressure, and 2,600 with blindness, while 11,000 pastors and preachers will be destroyed, 220 marriages broken, and 100,000 wombs destroyed.”
Apart from the blood of accident victims and the spread of diseases, the association is demanding that 400,000 Ghanaians be initiated into witchcraft and other Satanist organisations before next year’s meeting in Ibadan, Nigeria.
Out of the 400,000, the agenda stresses that a minimum of 280,000 of the new entrants must be students and pupils of various schools and universities.
Detailed Requirements In This Regard Are As Follows:
Universities - 35,000 people Other tertiary schools- 45,000 people JSS & SSS-130,000 people Children below 8 years – 80,000 Some of the special guests expected in the country for the meeting include Comrades Gopanatta (India), Kris Mc Anderson (USA), Uki Steward (Nigeria), Daniel Mokoena (South Africa), Mirza Ali Muhammad (Iran), Professor Kingsley Boison (Ghana), and Hooo Mamfred (Spain).
“Every means must be applied through dressing, planting of hair-making items, exchange of clothes and shoes, sex, abortion, music and their so-called Christian songs. Remember we have agents among them,” the document stressed.
The next meeting, which is code-named, ‘Sanbra- 333- 000-4, according to the document, would take place on April 1, 2008 in the Nigerian city of Ibadan.
Featuring prominently on the Nigerian agenda is the plot “to create instability and confusion, and as much as we can, bring civil war in Ghana, Nigeria as we did in Liberia and Sierra Leone, Congo and Sudan”. That event would be climaxed with the conferment of an award on Comrade Mirza Ali Muhammad, for the ‘good work’ he is doing in Iraq.
It was agreed that all efforts must be made to make the meeting in Ghana one of the most memorable ones in the history of the association. The Juaso-Nkwanta meeting is part of a three-year grand project (2007-2010) for Satanists all over the world. The project is named, ‘ASTRO-PETAPHYSICAL OPERATION 999’.
A number of those who saw the document have opined that the inexplicable accidents, murders, shootings, and other disasters that are reported daily could be linked to the demands of the association.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=131567

IS THIS A JOKE!!! [b][/b]
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2007
hmn, funny isnt it, but what are the pastor and prayer worriors there doing?
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Carlosein(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by endure: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2007
", Surely, they shall gather, but not against u, even if they do, they shant succeed." , "He frustrates the devices of the wicked causing them not to perform their enterprises." , "If the Lord be for us, who can be against us?" ", Say unto to the wicked, it shall not be well with u" ", Lift up ur heads oh ye gates and be lifted up ye everlasting doors, that the King of glory shall come in, " ", These shall be the signs of the end time, " ", But be careful when u begin to see all these happenings that u shud draw near, "

Hey peeps, if the enemy doesnt gather, u will not be promoted. Seize their gathering as an opportunity to be lifted. Be ready to count ur spoils and be ready to looth, cuz our strength is in the lord God Almighty. We wrestle not against flesh and Blood. cheesy
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by KAG: 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2007
Ha ha, that better be satire or I'd have laughed in vain.
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by endure: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2007
KAG:

Ha ha, that better be satire or I'd have laughed in vain.

Waz the satire MR. KAG? cool
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by feelgood(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2007
Nairaland
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by KAG: 4:27am On Oct 15, 2007
endure:

Waz the satire MR. KAG? cool

Que? I didn't understand that.
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Backslider(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2007
They have been having this conference for a long time not just now.
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by endure: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hellofeel good, ur on thread but u didnt comment.
Anyway, ur in Abj, where in Abj are u?
I am in Wuse II
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by iyaaje(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2007
we were there to discuss some BURNING ISSUES in the world especially nigeria.
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Ovamboland(m): 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
Some over-religious goons will freely believe this to be true and start preparing to do battle with the so called witches instaed of seeing as the satire it is.

Anyway it's a good excersie for idle or addled minds who can get busy genuinely thinking and working to help solve human problems

Has anyone ever wondered why the witches can not acheive the feats mentioned by the OP in advanced countries? i.e mass road accidents, high maternal and infant mortality rates etc,
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:05am On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. .
Its better to be a witch than to be man/child of strange God. . . .
[/size]
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by azeeza(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2009
@poster

are u a witch?hw did u get the info.

abeg hit me because i want 2 join 2 grin
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]azeeza you are most welcome jare. . . . i feel you. Yes, you can be a witch and guest what?, i love seeing open-minded human being like you . . . I dont know about the poster, my only Concern is to meet up with the real people of the night and those interested.

[/size]
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by BADLEE: 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
If i join witches , is there any financial reward for me for doing so ?
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:16pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]BADLEE i feel you but i think when you join gradually you shall know how it all works. . . [/size]
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by BADLEE: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]BADLEE i feel you but i think when you join gradually you shall know how it all works. . . [/size]

Tell me first, I have seeing you are a satanist, a member of church of Satan, if i join your church, is there going to be any financial assistance for me ?
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:37pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]BADLEE i dont understand your present situation of life but i really want tell you i have no idea about your point. . . First and formost i dont force anyone to become a Satanist, witch or the LHP ways entirely, Been a satanist you must start from somewhere, your request i can't give you respond for now. . . but i think if really you wanna be a satanist nobody is forcing or trying to convert you. this decision must come from your heart. . . in my case nobody ever told me about satanism but i reason within myself and i did a self dedication.

The only assurance i've got for you is that there is assistance for you. . .but dont just be the type of person who is not seriouse.

Sincerely_[b]Ogaga S.O.S[/b]
[/size]
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by BADLEE: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]BADLEE i dont understand your present situation of life but i really want tell you i have no idea about your point. . . First and formost i dont force anyone to become a Satanist, witch or the LHP ways entirely, Been a satanist you must start from somewhere, your request i can't give you respond for now. . . but i think if really you wanna be a satanist nobody is forcing or trying to convert you. this decision must come from your heart. . . in my case nobody ever told me about satanism but i reason within myself and i did a self dedication.

The only assurance i've got for you is that there is assistance for you. . .but dont just be the type of person who is not seriouse.

Sincerely_[b]Ogaga S.O.S[/b]
[/size]

Thanks for your responce, so if i join now, i can get some financial leverage to help myself is that what you are assuring me ?
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by PastorAIO: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2009
Don't deceive yourselves. There are more road accidents in Ghana now because they are letting in all those terrible nigerian drivers.
Re: Witches Hold Conference In Ghana by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
[size=13pt]BADLEE  you sound so funny though,  Maybe you think satanism is a religion  and just like in christianity or the others but no, Satanism is a Lifestyle and the organisation is first formed by Anton LaVey and now, there are many categories of satanism but all are walking according to  the LHP.

Sorry because if the reason you toke interest on satanism is to solve your financial problems then i think you're here for jokes,   nobody force you to join i think,  I have been a satanist since 5 year now but most of the ocassion i dont be with my fellow satanist from the C.O.S only on when i travel to their countries or we meet up one ways or the other.

If you want to be a satanist there is no big deal, only when you make up your mind and you learn things gradually to help you meet up with your needs and wants.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Realities Of The Heavenly Kingdom Of Jesus Christ / Is The Rise Of Atheism In Nigeria A Direct Reaction To Flaws Of Pentecostalism? / THE BIOGRAPHY OF Benson Andrew Idahosa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.