Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Proof That Jesus Is Alive! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That Jesus Is Alive! (2223 Views)

How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Did You Know That Jesus Christ Being God Was Decided By Vote? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by FXKing2012(m): 10:41am On Jan 25, 2012
A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife because she was reading the Bible and then buried her with their infant baby and an 8-year old daughter. The girls were buried alive! He then reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids.

15 days later, another family member died. When they went to bury him, they found the 2 little girls under the sand - ALIVE! The country is outraged over the incident, , and the man will be executed,

The older girl was asked how she had survived and she says:- 'A man wearing shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister,' she said. She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim woman news anchor. She said on public TV, 'This was none other than Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!'

The wounds mean He really was crucified, and it's clear also that He is alive! But, it's also clear that the child could not make up a story like this, and there is no way these children could have survived without a true miracle. Muslim leaders are going to have a hard time to figure out what to do with this.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by Goshen360(m): 10:47am On Jan 25, 2012
Jesus lives forever and let that "LagosShia" of a guy come read this story/testimony. God is God.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 25, 2012
When did this happen?
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by jpilata(m): 11:20am On Jan 25, 2012
Please writer, where is the source, Jesus is fully alive.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by FXKing2012(m): 3:21am On Jan 26, 2012
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by tbaba1234: 4:35am On Jan 26, 2012
With all due respect to the OP.

God gave us reason to use it,

The country was outraged about the incident?? Please provide an independent (not christian) news media paper that carried the story. I need the name of the paper. Your Youtube video shows an extract that i could have done on my computer.

On national TV?, There will be a video on you-tube of this great interview on Egyptian National TV,

So you are buried under the sand and you only need food top survive??, within seconds they will be dead,

I know you want to believe this story but there is no evidence to support it for something that was so widespread and on National TV.

There are stories like this by people of faith trying to show the truth of their religion, but you do not need this at all.

Thanks.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by inedi: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2012
Am also a proof that Jesus is alive because Jesus lives in me
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by FXKing2012(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2012
tbaba1234:

With all due respect to the OP.

God gave us reason to use it,

The country was outraged about the incident?? Please provide an independent (not christian) news media paper that carried the story. I need the name of the paper. Your Youtube video shows an extract that i could have done on my computer.

On national TV?, There will be a video on you-tube of this great interview on Egyptian National TV,

So you are buried under the sand and you only need food top survive??, within seconds they will be dead,

I know you want to believe this story but there is no evidence to support it for something that was so widespread and on National TV.

There are stories like this by people of faith trying to show the truth of their religion, but you do not need this at all.

Thanks.

Men always seek signs and wonders in order to believe. How does this differentiate you from Thomas who said he'll never believe Jesus is risen unless he sees Him with his eyes and dips his finger into His hand.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by tbaba1234: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2012
FXKing2012:

Men always seek signs and wonders in order to believe. How does this differentiate you from Thomas who said he'll never believe Jesus is risen unless he sees Him with his eyes and dips his finger into His hand.

Signs are all around us, everything around us are signs, You don't need an obviously fabricated story to find pointers to the transcendent.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by FXKing2012(m): 10:05am On Jan 26, 2012
tbaba1234:

Signs are all around us, everything around us are signs, You don't need an obviously fabricated story to find pointers to the transcendent.

Now you call it "obviously fabricated" despite having no proof that it was fabricated.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by tbaba1234: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2012
FXKing2012:

Now you call it "obviously fabricated" despite having no proof that it was fabricated.

The onus of proof lies on you,  I have outlined why the story is not true in my first post. If you show me irrefutable proof, i will retract my words.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by Eben2: 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2012
The fact that Jesus could save someone (a terrible sinner) like me is more than enough prove that he lives. the fact that i can call upon Him when in sickness and He heals me is more than enough. I dont need a story, i know He lives. In fact, He lives in me!
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2012
Hmmmmn. I was buried neck-deep at Tarkwa-bay in the 90s, I almost died because the sand does not give you room to breathe and because of the nature of sand it fills up every vacuum left. Just a test -- try it and you will surely die without help within 1hr. inthe presence of air i was fighting to survive. but i guess if you have someone like Jesus. i mean come on, It is Jesus we are talking about here wink
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by FXKing2012(m): 4:10am On Jan 27, 2012
tbaba1234:

The onus of proof lies on you,  I have outlined why the story is not true in my first post. If you show me irrefutable proof, i will retract my words.

It is not up to me to prove that Jesus is alive, the Bible has already proved it. You dont have to believe the story cos it's not the story that is important but the message it conveys. The message is Jesus is alive and as long as you believe then it's ok.

And not believing that He is alive does not change the truth though. Not believing in gravity just becos u cant see it doesnt change the fact that u will fall if u jump from a building. Not believing in heaven and hell doesnt change the fact that they exist. And not believing in Jesus and that He is alive doesnt change the truth also.

Cheers!
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by Judek2(m): 7:22am On Jan 27, 2012
Eben 2:

The fact that Jesus could save someone (a terrible sinner) like me is more than enough prove that he lives. the fact that i can call upon Him when in sickness and He heals me is more than enough. I dont need a story, i know He lives. In fact, He lives in me!

You have said it all.

One does not need a proof to believe that Jesus is alive. He lives indeed,
Any story to prove to anybody,to me is irrelivant and unneeded, one believes with his heart, and confesses with his tongue.

Proberbly Tbaba is argueing that Jesus is dead in opposite to the topic.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by Sweetnecta: 8:32am On Jan 27, 2012
To the Christians who are just making claims without physical evidence; If you look in your Bibles, you will find where you they say Jesus son of Mary is a curse and he died. Ask Paul for clarification.

However, if mere words from your mouths by saying Jesus is alive is the validation of his condition in heaven, you have behaved exactly like many other pagans who take their gods to be alive. The case of Sango worshipers of yoruba land is a good example here. The sango worshipers developed their religion based on the concept that Mr. Sango did not get hung. You see the airy similarity?

@FXKing2012: « #13 on: Today at 04:10:43 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: tbaba1234 on Yesterday at 10:17:03 AM
The onus of proof lies on you, I have outlined why the story is not true in my first post. If you show me irrefutable proof, i will retract my words.

It is not up to me to prove that Jesus is alive, the Bible has already proved it.[/Quote]The same Bible proved that Jesus died and was buried by placing him in a cave. Was he dead or alive, Mr FX?

[Quote] You dont have to believe the story cos it's not the story that is important but the message it conveys.[/Quote]So apply this to all messengers. How about Moses, Abraham, etc all before Jesus and how about Muhammad [as] after Jesus?

[Quote] The message is Jesus is alive and as long as you believe then it's ok.[/Quote]Adam, etc Jesus and Muhammad [as] are all alive then.

[Quote]And not believing that He is alive does not change the truth though.[/Quote]Same way about Muhammad [as].

[Quote] Not believing in gravity just becos u cant see it doesnt change the fact that u will fall if u jump from a building. Not believing in heaven and hell doesnt change the fact that they exist. And not believing in Jesus and that He is alive doesnt change the truth also.[/Quote]I agree wholeheartedly by applying the same to the latest, Muhammad [as] the Messenger of God.

@Judek2; « #14 on: Today at 07:22:20 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Eben 2 on Yesterday at 05:23:57 PM

You have said it all.[/Quote]If you asked the Aborishas they will tell you that the reason they are aborishas is that orisha does save them in spite of them being terrible sinners. They are healed by the orisha when they are sick. And they are the ones you will not find going to church or even going to a different pagan god for anything.

[Quote]One does not need a proof to believe that Jesus is alive. He lives indeed,
Any story to prove to anybody,to me is irrelivant and unneeded, one believes with his heart, and confesses with his tongue.[/Quote]Even if this is not from Jesus? Not official position of Jesus? Are you not deluded?

[Quote]Proberbly Tbaba is argueing that Jesus is dead in opposite to the topic.[/Quote]I am not in the mind of tbaba. I am assuming that he is telling you people not to be blind to the reality of the final counselor [as] that Jesus spoke about, just like the way the jews were blind to the reality of Jesus the counselor that came before the final one. If their remembering them, their being alive in the heart of us is their being not dead but alive, then all messengers and prophets and true believers in One God are alive. We cant say Moses [as] is dead and say Jesus that christians say was hung and cursed is alive. People may just ask, where is he if you are telling the truth because since he was lifted up, you dont know his true condition with his Creator. And I am not jiving you here.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by Bulldog(m): 10:50am On Jan 27, 2012
Here's a source covering the story up: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/e/egyptian-miracle.htm.  Egyptian authorities are having a hard time covering for their idol allah. Why? To be buried alive underground for 15days(two weeks and one day) and survived can only occur once after like two milleniums. For all those allah worshippers, let it be known to you all that killing christians is a way your your evil religion traps you and ensures all muslims goes to hades. Jesus is not just a prophet but the one and only living God, one in substance with the father and the holy spirit. No matter how you hide the facts, it keeps surfacing because the truth is the truth and that's why christianity survived all the years of persecution and is still doing so
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by FXKing2012(m): 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2012
Sweetnecta:

To the Christians who are just making claims without physical evidence; If you look in your Bibles, you will find where you they say Jesus son of Mary is a curse and he died. Ask Paul for clarification.

However, if mere words from your mouths by saying Jesus is alive is the validation of his condition in heaven, you have behaved exactly like many other pagans who take their gods to be alive. The case of Sango worshipers of yoruba land is a good example here. The sango worshipers developed their religion based on the concept that Mr. Sango did not get hung. You see the airy similarity?

@FXKing2012: « #13 on: Today at 04:10:43 AM »The same Bible proved that Jesus died and was buried by placing him in a cave. Was he dead or alive, Mr FX?

So apply this to all messengers. How about Moses, Abraham, etc all before Jesus and how about Muhammad [as] after Jesus?

Adam, etc Jesus and Muhammad [as] are all alive then.

Same way about Muhammad [as].

I agree wholeheartedly by applying the same to the latest, Muhammad [as] the Messenger of God.

@Judek2; « #14 on: Today at 07:22:20 AM »If you asked the Aborishas they will tell you that the reason they are aborishas is that orisha does save them in spite of them being terrible sinners. They are healed by the orisha when they are sick. And they are the ones you will not find going to church or even going to a different pagan god for anything.

Even if this is not from Jesus? Not official position of Jesus? Are you not deluded?

I am not in the mind of tbaba. I am assuming that he is telling you people not to be blind to the reality of the final counselor [as] that Jesus spoke about, just like the way the jews were blind to the reality of Jesus the counselor that came before the final one. If their remembering them, their being alive in the heart of us is their being not dead but alive, then all messengers and prophets and true believers in One God are alive. We cant say Moses [as] is dead and say Jesus that christians say was hung and cursed is alive. People may just ask, where is he if you are telling the truth because since he was lifted up, you dont know his true condition with his Creator. And I am not jiving you here.

You have in deed spoken/written as one with no knowledge of the Bible. I sense so much ignorance in ur words. Anyways, all I have to tell u is that Jesus loves you and the earlier you give ur life to him and worship God in spirit and in truth the better for u in order to avoid going to hell.

I love you but Jesus loves u more!
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by FXKing2012(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2012
Everyday happenings around us is even enough to tell us Jesus lives!
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by 2good(m): 2:19pm On Jan 31, 2012
Religious people are so pathetic, believing every unconfirmed stories they see around to buttress the existence of their imaginary god. Wake up people
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by gaddafe(m): 10:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
This story started in 2006 and was confirmed as a lie. It never happened. Pls stop posting confirmed lies.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Alive! by Observer1: 10:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
This is old story,
SUM1 has posted this cock and bull
here 2 yrs ago.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Delivered From The Spirit Of Adultery / The Secret Of The Wealth Of King Solomon (1) / TB Joshua Will Not Die But Will Suffer – Congolese Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.