Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

M.m.e Label Need Financial Sponsors To Help Entertainmentn To The Next Level - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.m.e Label Need Financial Sponsors To Help Entertainmentn To The Next Level (612 Views)

G.o.m Vs M.m.m- Final Showdown / Wizkid Is Still Signed To E.M.E - Banky W / E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.m.e Label Need Financial Sponsors To Help Entertainmentn To The Next Level by IykJ: 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2012
Helo Nairalander,for those that are interested in music,this is an opportunity for you to invest in music.M.M.E label need financial support from all those that are interested in music,Meaning of M.M.E:it means My Music Entertainment,it is current base in Jos but will be move to Abuja Stortly,Ask we all know Jos is a city of music despite the crisises,we have two Artiste currently under this Label,if you are interested contact the C.E.O Mr Pius on +2348068305150,whether in Nigeria or outside Nigeria we are interested in you.thanks

(1) (Reply)

FMP: Lynxxx – Fine Lady Feat. Wizkid / Upcoming Artist Azedsteam / New Single Frm My Home Boy Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.