Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Boys Look To Your Fingers! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boys Look To Your Fingers! (1178 Views)

How To Whistle With Your Fingers.... / I Look To The Sky I Saw ___________call 08186337770 / How To Make Your Fingers Wet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boys Look To Your Fingers! by amakaikeng(f): 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2012
Hey guys is this true? You might need to look to your fingers before giving me an answer.

If your ring finger is bigger than your index finger, then you're are a real macho man but if its equal to your index finger, then you can be gay! LOl.

You are still wondering? Look to your fingers joor and give me answers, I am curious. And ladies, you will do well to look to the fingers of your man.

Read more @ http://amakaikenga..com/2012/01/boys-look-to-your-fingers.html

(1) (Reply)

Are U Relaxing? / Breaking News: Obasanjo Is Dead / Nutrition Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.