Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:56 PM

See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today (63764 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU To Begin Indefinite Nationwide Strike Today / Latest News On ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by micawber(m): 5:47am On Jan 26, 2012
I think the Academic Union of Universities ASUU is becoming selfish enough. Two days after the long awaited meeting between them and the Federal government, they are yet to arrive at a conclusion whether to resume or not.

As the meeting between the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) and the Federal Government negotiating team ended today, ASUU President professor Ukachukwu Awuzie has said on Saturday that he will report to the outcome to the National Executive Council of the university teachers "soonest" to decide on the offers made by Federal Government.

"We have discussed. We have looked at the issues. Government has made its offer. And I have to take it to my principal." he said.

Two days has gone after that, what are they waiting for? Is this not selfish?

Source: http://afrischolarships.com/2012/01/ASUU-still-adamant-to-call-off-strike-after-meeting-with-fg/html
Re: See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by alexidon: 7:46am On Jan 26, 2012
It Ȋ̝̊̅§ , i think ‎​D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ r no more fightin for the interest of the student anymore, cos the student r sayin let's resume And manage s̶̲̥̅̊c̶̲̥̅̊h̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊l̶̲̥̅̊ the way it Ȋ̝̊̅§ .

1 Like

Re: See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by johnkay1(m): 5:32am On Sep 11, 2013
Government is the one that's playing with our future
Re: See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by Daniluv2k4(m): 7:51am On Sep 11, 2013
abeg wot else again if fg don met all ur request?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by vickynne(f): 8:55am On Sep 11, 2013
dey are confuse
Re: See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by ade014ril(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2013
This is a stale news, January 2012.
Re: See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by timwezzb(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2013
I am FG...We are Thinking of 2015 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by pheyikemi: 11:35am On Sep 11, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: See Latest News About ASUU Strike Today by uzeba(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
goodluck sack all of them na.

(1) (Reply)

"Missing OAU Law Student" Found!!! / Jamb Direct Entry 2012/2013 / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.