Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) (18271 Views)

Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by PresidentT(m): 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2012
diluminati must have read above the bar. Trust me, this world is endless. And @bluetooth take ur time before the marriage thin. Cheers!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by billion11: 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
I don't believe in this stuff since it's not biblical. No man will know the exact date or time.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by alex406(m): 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2012
For people that are taking this issue slightly,why do u think America passed a law for evry military person to hv sex with animal?because it is this animal that will give birth to the beast called anti-christ who will come in pretence as a messiah to settle the scorge in the wolrd. Why do u think there is internet banking and ATM today?so that people who dont believe or accept the anti-christ will be persecuted to d extent that he or she will  nt be able to make transactions if not registered with them.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by alex406(m): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2012
Internet is the gateway to the satanic kingdom. The signs of endtime is everywhr,ranging from people killings themselves,to guy having with his fellow guy(gay and lesbianism). God please help me make heaven at last.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by gempo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2012
I never knew nostradamus predicted the world to end by dec 21 2012, i thought it was just the mayan calendar.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2012
b4 I start I must say God knows best

the @Op is right but he didn't lay it down well enough, the world as we know it is not really going to end, but what is going to happen is the end of civilization, a new age transition sumting lyk going back to the stone age, the illuminati thing aint a big deal it's just a part of what's going to happen maybe after the great transition, below are what could possibly happen and their consequences;

[br/]-Solar flare if this happenz, the world power grip wuld be crippled, the north pole wuld shift to the south and vice versa, melting of the ice cap which inturn could lead to the rise in ocean tide and probably tsunami, the solar flare wuld affect the earth magnetic field and trust me u don't wanna know the consequence

[br/]-Planet X or nibiru there are speculations that this planet is gaining speed fast towards earth orbit which if it's true would cause a great devastation, just like the age of dinosaures, if it collides with earth @ that speed, there are possibilities of the worst tsunami or earthquakes ever trust me it would be very devastating

[br/]-War with the current trends around the world. There are possibilities that a third world war (wwiii) would ensure which would definately be fought with war heads (nuclear weapons) we all know what will happen. With the likes of iraq and USA in loghead with each other and Syria unrest, and our own boko boiz up north lolz, this are examples of end tym; a great man once said and i quote "I know not with what
weapons World War III will be
fought, but World War IV will
be fought with sticks and
stones." -albert eistein, this man is certain that after the wwiii the world will never remain the same again, unless u're doom to stupidity y'all shuld know what a nuclear weapon can do, the innocent will never be left out
[br/] the one am very sure of is that of solar flare,  all these predictions is just an insight into what culd possibly happen on the 21st of December 2012 no one knows what wuld really happen, but trust me peepz sumting big is cuming just brace urself, don't narrow ur knowledge to facebook, twitter and pinging alone, research and broaden ur knowledge, know what's going on in the world and stop cuming here on nairaland and start blowing grammer cuz blv me you, grammar won't save you that day, sorry but truth hurts!

[br/]-illuminati may come into the picture after the great transition, cause it's a new world age, and definatly a new world order,

-SURVIVAL KITS accept christ as ur lord and personal saviour 2day cuz even if u die that day, u'led be with Him in heaven b4 it's too late!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by dipo1: 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
The day u die, the world has ended for you. My son will have a son who will be father to another's father. The world ain't going nowhere
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2012
it's so sad that even if u bring a thousand page book full of facts to proof ur point down here on nairaland, some nairalanders wuld still have something else to say otherwise, i weep 4 yah! cry[b][/b] cry embarassed[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Theharbinger1: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2012
Nostrademus didnt predict d end of d world,bt d end of time.a major global disaster of some sort maybe,i av also read about d mayen calender,freemason,d 3solar eclipse,reversal of d earths polarity,alignment of stars in d orions belt,distortn of d earths magnetic nd gravitational field,increase in d intensity of infrared nd uv rays reachn d earth e.t.c guyz its nt going t b d end of d world bt sometin is coming,sumtin big!.@diluminati hw come u knw so much about dis tins, especialy 4 a girl i envy u though.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2012
The harbinger:

Nostrademus didnt predict d end of d world,bt d end of time.a major global disaster of some sort maybe,i av also read about d mayen calender,freemason,d 3solar eclipse,reversal of d earths polarity,alignment of stars in d orions belt,distortn of d earths magnetic nd gravitational field,increase in d intensity of infrared nd uv rays reachn d earth e.t.c guyz its nt going t b d end of d world bt sometin is coming,sumtin big!.@diluminati hw come u knw so much about dis tins, especialy 4 a girl i envy u though.
right on point, 'bout @dilluminati am sure she's close 2 google, 'tis one of the best website in the whole world if nt the best!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Emysandy: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2012
alex406:

For people that are taking this issue slightly,why do u think America passed a law for evry military person to hv sex with animal?because it is this animal that will give birth to the beast called anti-christ who will come in pretence as a messiah to settle the scorge in the wolrd. Why do u think there is internet banking and ATM today?so that people who dont believe or accept the anti-christ will be persecuted to d extent that he or she will  nt be able to make transactions if not registered with them.
na 4 america b dat!, d end where d sa so na america go fall, Naija go b world power. if d like mak d permit man or woman 2 wed animal, i no send em @ last na Naija de go run come hide. Tank God sa na their oyibo scientist d talk sa stars go come n darkness go fall, 4 Naija we no fear darkness as white-o, coz Nepa + power holding dong teach us how 2 survive 4 darknez. N d Atm or ebankin stuff u think sa e-go work here?, coz Na 2020 where Naija govt. Go give everybody computer n steady electricity 2 carry do d Ebankin stuff. Lol, I rem sa 4 11 .11 .11 where death com d carri phone d kul naija people 4 him num. , Now na end of daz 12. 12 .12 where i go b president of naija wit 300 PA n drive 12 12 12 series of , Car dat will cost Naija 12 12 12 billion . Watch out 4 part 2 (nollywood pics). Jesus is Lord!!!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by cj1080(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2012
As it was in 2010 december. I read predictions for 2011 off a site from good.
Most of what was predicted came through particularly the arab spring thingy and the earthquake plus tsunami in japan even tge crisis in the U s of a.
So i read again in 2011 december for predicts for 2012. Andfrom what i gathered was nations would raise up and demand change in the way they are governed and a major global change(what that global change was was not specified.)
Well lets look forward and see. Though the trends point to mothing of the such as stated in those 2012 worldending predictions.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by babaowo: 11:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
2012 is real! World might not end but the whole world will feel the sample of end time.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by SailorXY: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2012
live right, it may end next week or u may not even witness it in ur life time, bother about ur lifespan, not the span of this already old earth tongue
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by kizito96(m): 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2012
That is not true
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Spookytime: 2:02am On Jan 28, 2012
CHECK OUT THE video link in my signature. It is all about the end
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 28, 2012
A man is a fallible being. I must commend dilluminati for her research prowess o but make she no tell me say there will be no rapture undecided All the predictions about the perilous times and  terrible events that  will occur in the last days are there in Revelations, in the Bible. "The son of man cometh like a thief in the night" These are clearly stated in the bible (which I staunchly believe in). No man knows the end of time or the end of the world! All what NASA said are predictions with various degrees of possibilities. As far as I am concerned, 2012 will come and go fiam! The descriptions given in the bible have not all yet come to pass, the reference to 666, the coming of the anti-christ and all other tribulations. Just commit yourselves to God's hands. I believe in science but as far as I am concerned, God and the Bible comes first because He is the only Omnipotent and Omniscient one. cool
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by safarigirl(f): 7:42am On Jan 28, 2012
Dayyum, that's deep, but I kinda seee your theory in the works, the world won't come to Ǟ physical end, but it might begin to die spiritually.

May the Lord help us and save us all through Mother Mary and Christ Jesus
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by deadly: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2012
u re rilli making me scared nw. abeg e 1 won marry 1st b4 al ds non sense start ooo
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Wexelion(m): 8:16am On Jan 28, 2012
Mzsolex:

b4 I start I must say God knows best

the @Op is right but he didn't lay it down well enough, the world as we know it is not really going to end, but what is going to happen is the end of civilization, a new age transition sumting lyk going back to the stone age, the illuminati thing aint a big deal it's just a part of what's going to happen maybe after the great transition, below are what could possibly happen and their consequences;

[br/]-Solar flare if this happenz, the world power grip wuld be crippled, the north pole wuld shift to the south and vice versa, melting of the ice cap which inturn could lead to the rise in ocean tide and probably tsunami, the solar flare wuld affect the earth magnetic field and trust me u don't wanna know the consequence

[br/]-Planet X or nibiru there are speculations that this planet is gaining speed fast towards earth orbit which if it's true would cause a great devastation, just like the age of dinosaures, if it collides with earth @ that speed, there are possibilities of the worst tsunami or earthquakes ever trust me it would be very devastating

[br/]-War with the current trends around the world. There are possibilities that a third world war (wwiii) would ensure which would definately be fought with war heads (nuclear weapons) we all know what will happen. With the likes of iraq and USA in loghead with each other and Syria unrest, and our own boko boiz up north lolz, this are examples of end tym; a great man once said and i quote "I know not with what
weapons World War III will be
fought, but World War IV will
be fought with sticks and
stones." -albert eistein, this man is certain that after the wwiii the world will never remain the same again, unless u're doom to stupidity y'all shuld know what a nuclear weapon can do, the innocent will never be left out
[br/] the one am very sure of is that of solar flare,  all these predictions is just an insight into what culd possibly happen on the 21st of December 2012 no one knows what wuld really happen, but trust me peepz sumting big is cuming just brace urself, don't narrow ur knowledge to facebook, twitter and pinging alone, research and broaden ur knowledge, know what's going on in the world and stop cuming here on nairaland and start blowing grammer cuz blv me you, grammar won't save you that day, sorry but truth hurts!

[br/]-illuminati may come into the picture after the great transition, cause it's a new world age, and definatly a new world order,

-SURVIVAL KITS accept christ as ur lord and personal saviour 2day cuz even if u die that day, u'led be with Him in heaven b4 it's too late!

A horror film on nairaland
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by henrychubayo: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2012
Plz guys, i don't beleive it will end then. Jesus himself don't know that date but only the father. But if there is anybody who beleives these and who has properties like land in enugu, and g.r.a to be precise, plz let me know cause i wish to buy before that date and i know it will be very cheap.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Mynd44: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2012
Too much crack in circulation on Nairaland
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by FEMARY1: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2012
How do we prepare for all these?

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by emmalexabl(m): 11:27am On Jan 28, 2012
The world isn't ending by 2012 but the truth is that it will never remain same afterwards. .
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by mkmyers45(m): 11:58am On Jan 28, 2012
Na, aint gonna happen, the KY Jelly on my nightstand expires in 2013
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2012
The world ends everyday since when God created the earth! , If you die you own world don finish GBam!!! grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by viclee009: 4:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
no, the world is going to end in 2012 don,t worry yourselves
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
[size=28pt]GOD IS CRACKING UP LAUGHING
@ HIS PARANOID CREATIONS!! [/size] grin grin grin grin

we have a better chance of being swallowed up by that super mega black hole
they discovered not too long ago than the earth just going black after three eclipses,
Illuminati doing some reetarded ritual  grin and then we just. . .die.  tongue

God is in control of EVERYTHING. When we die is when he/SHE sees fit, individually or by numbers.
Where are you going to go or what would you do? Run? grin grin please! if anything we'd deserve it. tongue
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by scorpio1(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
It will be the beginning of a Grand Chaos and then the Marked one will step out with a solution to bring order out of the chaos and he shall be recognized with the 3 most talked about sign---, Brethren let ye all be aware for neither man knows the time but the signs of the end times speaks for itself, He who has an Ear, Let him Hear, !
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by gametalk: 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]superSTITION,  THIS IS CRAB YA RIBZ IN NAIRALAND SECTION I CANT LAUGH, GBAGBESKI,  I'M LAUGHIN SERIOUSLY,  THIS STUFFZ AINT REAL,  I COULD REMEMBER THE OTHER DAY THAT I HAD EXAM AND SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THE WORLD WOULD COME TO AN END THE SAME DAY,  STILL BLUSHING

AGAIN,  E-MONEY, INTERNET BANKING ETC,  ITS A NEW TREND, WHY YOU GUYX ARE CRITICIZING SAYING ILLU WATEVA OR FREEMANSON,  U'RE NOT GOD AND THAT DOESNT GIVES U THE AUDACITY TO PREDICT WHEN THE WORLD IS COMING 2 AN END NOT TO TALK OF PREDICTING FOOTBALL MATCH BARCA VS MADRID (barca will surely win)
[/size][/size][/size]
[/font]
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
No one has the knowledge of the D-DAY. Leave each day as if it where your last day on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians / Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.