Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) (18270 Views)

Amazing Facts About Earth That Can't Happen By Chance But Just Right For Life. / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by eyoniggar(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
There is nothing such as 'the world coming to an end, the day you die is when your world ends. Then whatever you face next, I dnt know, I just believe in God and thats it.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by PA1982(f): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^ An honest reply. I agree.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by eunisam: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2012
End of discussion!!!

Discussion continues!!!
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by magicmase: 2:00am On Jan 30, 2012
If you are stupid enough to believe in that satanist & certified junkie then what are you waiting for? Go dig your grave, now
Satan doesn't know Jack about anything, neither do any of his followers
The secret things belong to GOD alone, period
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by U1(m): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2012
this is the scenario: internet banking, mobile money, pocket money, swipe cards, atm cards, credit card, cashless society etc and very soon u will pay for somthing as mediocre as busfare with mobile money. remember all this things are linked to the internet. soon no one will accept cash and it becomes useless then u will be mandated to join them or else the internet and all ur spending power will be inaccessible. people will starve and to spend their monies they will have to join the sect and ultimately bear the 'mark' and this what i believe will pan out by the end of 2012. the arabs and chinese govt can see this conspiracy and are working against it while america is fighting tooth and nail to foil their efforts of being excluded from the new world order.

@OP. I think you may have a point here. Shey I no go begin dey think of how I go dey keep my money by myself na? Not sure if that will help, anyway. May God save us.
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 03, 2012
Okay so talked about syria in my last write-up, here's a proof...

SOURCE:
http://lindaikeji..com/2012/06/third-world-war-syria-crisis.html

Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by nyameke: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2012
People need to stop scaring others unnecessary..

What is going to end is the end of the Aryan period or race and not literally the end of the world..we all live in the Aryan period .. The Aryan period or race started in 1BC and will end in Dec 21, 2012 11:11 GMT..And the Meruvian period or race will start ..

There are Seven Races of Humanity throughout time and each Age of mankind has to learn something ..I like to call it the evolution of human consciousness or human intelligence for lack of a better..humanity has evolved in consciousness throughout each of these periods..

The 7 races/periods are :

1. Polarian. 2. Hyperborean. 3. Lemurian. 4. Atlantean. 5. Aryan. 6. Meruvian. 7. Paradisian.

Most people living in this Age are part of the Aryan race.. while you have some people born already and ahead of their times and part of future races or Ages..people from future races are usually ahead of their time..

P/s I
Re: What Do You Think Will Happen By December 21, 2012(so Called End Of World) by KoloOyinbo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
What a lot of superstitious CRAP! Nostradamus was a charlatan! BLANK READINGS - they can be interpreted anyway you you want. I was an astronomer for over 20 years so I know about the Mayan Calendar - ok as a calendar and for planetary movements (especially Venus) but the attending MYTHOLOGY about end of world etc is just rubbish.

Now as for Illumanati etc etc. Secret societies taking over the world! The big conspiracy theories! Etc etc. What nonsense.

People cant keep secrets. Sooner or later it all comes out and it does not take 100's of years. AND the more involved the quicker it leaks out. See wikileaks etc and all other whistleblowers.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T come back posting all sort of unsubstantiated theories picked up from the internet/popular magazines etc remember even a mental defective can publish something on the internet these days and we all don't want to waste our time on this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Feel Like Going To Church: What's Wrong? / Catholic Church Bans Ejike Mbaka From Endorsing Politicians / Can There Be Prosperity Without The Tithe? - John Avanzini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.