Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Beware: Fake Advert On Nairaland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beware: Fake Advert On Nairaland (828 Views)

My Advert Is Not Display / Aerocontractor's Advert Conflicting With Reality! / Live And Work In Canada Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware: Fake Advert On Nairaland by touche(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2007
I noticed that American green card advert on the nairaland website is not from an authentic source.
Application for American green card is FREE, however, the website http://www.usagreencardlottery.org/diversityvisalottery_2009/  requires a payment for application.

There is a warning about such websites on the original American Visa Lottery website: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_1322.html.

Don't pay for the visa lottery appliction because it is absolutely free.
Re: Beware: Fake Advert On Nairaland by Vicjustice: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2007
Thank you. my brother, i have enlighten many people to be careful with websites; you don't have to believe all the so called US green card websites, i've personally investigated and learnt that most of the websites are fake. FAKE ADVERTS EVERYWHERE!!!
Also, talking about nairaland users Isn't is sad that a considerable percentage of our people have fraudulent intentions?
such evil people who would ruin other people to make themselves.
You just don't know who to trust. . . Imagine a case of an Italian mate of mine who thought he was corresponding with a Senegalese girl with beautiful photos, how he later found out that the girl in question is actually a Nigerian man and a scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Study Visa To Cyprus / Flying International Routes With Virgin Nigeria / Does U.k. Entry Permit Permit Short Visit To Ireland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.