Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Have You Ever Heard Of Pcos? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Have You Ever Heard Of Pcos? (4450 Views)

The Truth About Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) / Need Help Dealing With PCOS Supplementwise!! / Are U A Pcos- Woman? Talk About It Here!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Pcos? by paulicoco: 10:01pm On Jul 26, 2013
I know u will not believe this but barrenness and fertility problems can be caused if a woman has a spirit husband I am undergoing deliverance at the moment and realised that I used to have very weird dreams before that. I would see snakes or make love to men that I don't know. When I got delivered for the first time their were manifestations tht the spirit husband was jealous and shut my womb because he doesn't want any man to have children with me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Pcos? by aadetoyin(f): 11:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
What happened to this thread? Too silent.
Abi the cure for PCOS has discovered? Maybe that's why y'all left the thread.
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Pcos? by paulicoco: 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello Ladies, I lost my phone here is my new bb pin: 55D6C38B. I hope u ladies are still on nairaland
Re: Have You Ever Heard Of Pcos? by drake99: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
paulicoco:
Hello Ladies, I lost my phone here is my new bb pin: 55D6C38B. I hope u ladies are still on nairaland
I sent u a bbm request,there's something serious I want 2 discuss with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

People Who Walk A Lot Have Lower Diabetes Risk – Study / Someone Should Please Help Me With My Hard Palms.. / COVID-19 Update For September 22 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.