Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale (3175 Views)

The Lastest Instagist / Certified Pre Owned 2009 Toyota Corolla For Sale / Lastest Update About ASUU Strike. Uniben To Write Post Ume Bypassing ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by idiot(m): 2:27am On Mar 18, 2006
ok, look at the window on the right side of the car in pic11478.jpg right behind the driver. See those plants where there should be a car. See, the artist forgot that detail with that pic.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by mochafella(m): 3:17am On Mar 18, 2006
@idiot

erm,
I'm not vouching for the accuracy of the pictures but I will pick holes in your argument to support your hypothesis that the pictures have been photoshopped.

Lane markings
Take a look at the 1st picture, you can see that there are two sets of lane markings and that there are two sets of directional arrows, one more faded than the other. It is possible that the road was relined to create more lanes and the "older" marking were not totally wiped out. I put it to you that the lane markings that you claim are too wide or in the wrong place are due to confusion over which set of lines "old" or "new" you are focusing on.

Improbable location of the car within the lanes
Well given the state of the car, the country in which it is being driven and erratic human nature, how can you define what the more probable location for a car is. Even in the US where you get a ticket for driving badly, people drive skewed towards one side of their lane, and though it is a stretch what makes you think he wasn't attempting to switch lanes.

Plants in the window
Take a closer look at that picture, infact get a magnifying glass, you will see there is a concrete central divider and that the plants are on the other side of the road you will also see the top of the cars on the other side of the freeway, now look slightly to the right, you will see the left side mirror of the car beside the "hooptie", given the placement of that I doubt you can expect to see any part of that car through the front passenger window. And you can obviously see it through the rear passenger window.

Now take a look @ pic15724, you can obviously see a reflection of the "hooptie's" bumper on the side of the car on the right.

Yes, pictures are now photoshopped regularly, but your evidence here is not rock-solid.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by idiot(m): 3:28am On Mar 18, 2006
mochafella:

@idiot

erm,
I'm not vouching for the accuracy of the pictures but I will pick holes in your argument to support your hypothesis that the pictures have been photoshopped.

Lane markings
Take a look at the 1st picture, you can see that there are two sets of lane markings and that there are two sets of directional arrows, one more faded than the other. It is possible that the road was relined to create more lanes and the "older" marking were not totally wiped out. I put it to you that the lane markings that you claim are too wide or in the wrong place are due to confusion over which set of lines "old" or "new" you are focusing on.

Improbable location of the car within the lanes
Well given the state of the car, the country in which it is being driven and erratic human nature, how can you define what the more probable location for a car is. Even in the US where you get a ticket for driving badly, people drive skewed towards one side of their lane, and though it is a stretch what makes you think he wasn't attempting to switch lanes.

Plants in the window
Take a closer look at that picture, infact get a magnifying glass, you will see there is a concrete central divider and that the plants are on the other side of the road you will also see the top of the cars on the other side of the freeway, now look slightly to the right, you will see the left side mirror of the car beside the "hooptie", given the placement of that I doubt you can expect to see any part of that car through the front passenger window. And you can obviously see it through the rear passenger window.

Now take a look @ pic15724, you can obviously see a reflection of the "hooptie's" bumper on the side of the car on the right.

Yes, pictures are now photoshopped regularly, but your evidence here is not rock-solid.

Old lane markers. . .ok, I'd give you that. . .doesn't explain the cars odd positions . , in ALL the pictures. . . . maybe the photographer just always caught him changing lanes. . huh?

Yes. . .I drive skewed towards one side depending on which mirror's position I like best. however, I'm still in a lane. . . .if you look at those pictures, in some, the boy isn't in any actual lane. . . that weirdness points to photoshopping. .

The concrete barrier. . . ok, so that one is not so definite, still, look at the traffic around the guy, in almost all the scenes, the traffic is bumper to bumper. . .but somehow, that car is an island to itself. . with the exception of a couple photos.

Sure, its not concrete evidence. . not like there is any upsidedown cows flying through the image or any mirrors on the car reflecting things which could not possibly be there (though you would probably argue that its possible just very very highly improbable and thus not concrete evidence. . )

Let me put it this way, if i got paid to mark photos as being real or fake, I'd have no qualms marking those as fake.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by mochafella(m): 4:00am On Mar 18, 2006
@idiot
What exactly do you mean by "odd positions", he is only in an unusual position in the last picture(driving on the lane marker). In the 1st picture he is clearly positioned almost evenly in the middle, in the other pictures you cannot see both lane markers so it is impossible to judge the car's placement.
Your mention of bumper to bumper traffic needs to be more objective, you can clearly see the hooptie's reflection in pic15724. And that's probably the only picture that gives you a view of the surrounding cars too in "slower" traffic.

idiot:

Let me put it this way, if i got paid to mark photos as being real or fake, I'd have no qualms marking those as fake.

erm, you are not under any penalty if you make a mistake, please don't make false "money where my mouth is" arguments.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by beyonce1(f): 4:05am On Mar 18, 2006
Hey !  Hey!! Hey!!! ,  @idiot & @mochafella NA WA 4 ALL THESE PHOTOSHOPPERS O !what's is all these argumentative modifications classiffications all about ? are you guys BIDDING for d ride  cheesy?
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Txlonghorn(m): 4:25am On Mar 18, 2006
@ Kajad.

That was a good Joke bro, thanks alot it really made me laugh, grin grin grin grin it's obvious some people here think they're forensic scientists. I don't see any reason why some people can't just enjoy a freaking joke without poking holes in it.Just my little two cents folks. cool cool
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by idiot(m): 4:29am On Mar 18, 2006
funny. . doesn't look like the joke section to me.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by kajad(m): 7:50am On Mar 18, 2006
@Txlonghorn

some people be bizzy body.( They can't help it! cry
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by LoverBwoy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 18, 2006
whats wrong with this people na wa o , some people are just sooooo saddddd .photoshop or no photoshop who gives a monkey, i bet u are one of those guys that analyse comedy

Back to topic:

I GO BUY , N2.50 grin
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by kajad(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2006
You wicked shocked N2.50 no go buy the fuel wey dey inside now. angry
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Badman888(m): 1:31pm On Mar 18, 2006
that car go colapse after 2days of driving if not less
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by IAH(f): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2006
I got this in my inbox twice. So funny. grin
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by idiot(m): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2006
i analyze everything
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by Txlonghorn(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2006
idiot:

i analyze everything

Analyze this @#$%$ grin grin grin grin just kidding bro.
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by iffe(f): 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2006
THIS IS CALLED DEATH TRAP
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by michael237(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2006
Just send it to "love-vendor My Ride" and ud be surpirised tongue
Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by ik3: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2006
Check this latest toyota corola out!

Re: Picture Of Lastest Toyota Corolla For Sale by DivineOke(f): 3:43am On Apr 15, 2006
nice one grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should I Thank My Boss For Paying My Salary??? / A Woman Slept With Her 15 Year Old Son And She Had A Baby For Him / Bank Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.