Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! (775 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines / Dear Seun, You Are Fooling No One Concerning The Religious (islam) Issue. / Religion Section 'awards Night' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by Acidosis(m): 10:02am On Jan 27, 2012
I dont need to tell you that some of your schizophrenic users have redefined that section of this great site to a pastor-christians bashing section. Its in that section you see people aren't christian talk about tithes as if they have paid one, they talk about church as if they know Jesus. As a matter of fact, there is nothing religious about that section scrap it now and let everyone swallow his/her opinion or better still make himself/herself a new 'gospel' to be spread outside this forum
Mr. Seun, dont act like you know nothing about this. Pros.titues and the C.E.O of a brothel are the same, they'll be judge equally. The re-occurence of this act is in hands.

The pastors may not see this things but the God that created and appointed everyone of us is watching us except for those who create themselves.

I hope you'll react this time
Thanks!
©2012
Re: Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by Seun(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2012
Apart from the pastors who get bashed, what does anyone else stand to gain if I implement your suggestion?
Re: Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by Acidosis(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2012
Seun:

Apart from the pastors who get bashed, what does anyone else stand to gain if I implement your suggestion?
Thank you.
We all can escape the wrath of God.
Imagine if a foreigner googled Bishop Oyedepo, and the first 6 search is linked with nairaland.
Re: Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by slimyem: 3:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
^hello sir!
People are entitiled to their opinions whatsoever.
Dont fight for God.you are not his spokesman.
Abeg,leave oga Seun alone.let him rest!
Re: Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by Acidosis(m): 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
ma'am, people are entitled to their opinion, but when it comes to issues of religion, I think God, I mean men of God deserves total respect especially on a public forum
Re: Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by slimyem: 5:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
^men of God are human beings who sometimes make mistakes and whose ways and motives sometimes arent beyond questioning and criticising.
It isnt supposed to be your problem.
The least you can do is not join them if you aint digging them.
Re: Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 21, 2012
Lol... Thread of the year..
Re: Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 21, 2012
slimyem: ^hello sir!
People are entitiled to their opinions whatsoever.
Dont fight for God.you are not his spokesman.
Abeg,leave oga Seun alone.let him rest!

Amen! grin
Re: Mr Seun, You Need To Scrap Religion Section Now! by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2012
Acidosis: ma'am, people are entitled to their opinion, but when it comes to issues of religion, I think God, I mean men of God deserves total respect especially on a public forum

Abeg you get the pinshure of this God, make i see who you dey fight for?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Original God? / Pastor Runs For Cover After ‘yahweh’ Chants Fail To Transform Stick Into Snake / Church Worker Dupes Pastor Named "Young Oyakhilome" of Dominion Church in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.