Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala (10268 Views)

What Is Ashura And What Led To The Tragedy Of Karbala? / The Land Of Karbala In The Words Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) / Things To Do During The Holy Month Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
oziomatv:

I still doubt Islam being the brain behind BH in as much as I doubt the Christians corrupting the Nation.
But I stand firm to know the TRUTH behind the ignorant of the people whose their ideology fails to acknowledge that we're brothers regardless of our believes. Religion is a part of ingredients for our daily life with little impart to our existence.

Please brothers let's unite to scratch what is pinching us in our testicles with delicacy.
Am not a Muslim neither do I favour Christianity much.

great and wise words worth commending.more of these words,please!!!
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by wewe1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

sharap and read the past posts by others to get your answers and clear your ignorance and doubt.

dnt try to derail the thread by taking the discussion backwards.

Pardon my manner, I know that not all muslims are terrorist but i am certain that all terrorist are muslim and i have not recovered from recent bombing in the country, and to see some nigerian students going to Iraq of all country for study/holy , ? , I just cant stop thinkin, Boko boys going for more training,
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by oziomatv(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

great and wise words worth commending.more of these words,please!!!

I promote people's action toward their evolution in as much as it's NOT intentioned to destroying another one's peace.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
we we:

Pardon my manner, I know that not all muslims are terrorist but i am certain that all terrorist are muslim and i have not recovered from recent bombing in the country, and to see some nigerian students going to Iraq of all country for study/holy , ? , I just cant stop thinkin, Boko boys going for more training,

that is why i advised you to read the previous posts.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2012
oziomatv:

I promote people's action toward their evolution in as much as it's NOT intentioned to destroying another one's peace.

so you too have a motive for posting in this thread? dont tell me you are promoting evolution? you claim never to have seen God,so He does not exist according to evolutionist.me,i am theist.me too i have never seen a monkey,baboon or chimp evolving into a human being grin

i dont know if those that have being posting nonsense in the thread could be evidence for evolution grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by oziomatv(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

so you too have a motive for posting in this thread? dont tell me you are promoting evolution? you claim never to have seen God,so He does not exist according to evolutionist.me,i am theist.me too i have never seen a monkey,baboon or chimp evolving into a human being grin

i dont know if those that have being posting nonsense in the thread could be evidence for evolution grin grin grin grin grin
Brother am not against you please. just that I saw the thread in front page and decide to contribute. period
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by hbrednic: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
let whatever happened in iraq remain in iraq,pls tongue tongue
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by badesco(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
Who told you that they are Nigerians? or are you in that picture? if you, then let us know.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by kizito96(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
These people are not Nigerians
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
oziomatv:

Brother am not against you please. just that I saw the thread in front page and decide to contribute. period

i was not fighting with you.i was just kidding.dont take it personal.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by tpia5: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

please elaborate.

you know there is intra-religious conflict in nigeria right now.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by tpia5: 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
When has black people become Arab or shia Arab

true sha.

black people shouldnt get in the middle of these arab conflicts but as usual, this kind of advice is simply water pouring off a duck's back.

It's one thing to hold personal religious views, but quite another to carry middle eastern/arab wahala on our heads as we are wont to do.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 7:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
tpia@:

true sha.

black people shouldnt get in the middle of these arab conflicts but as usual, this kind of advice is simply water pouring off a duck's back.

It's one thing to hold personal religious views, but quite another to carry middle eastern/arab wahala on our heads as we are wont to do.

but it is not a white man's conflict revering the pope and kissing his hand? it is not a white man's conflict horning the anglican church,that has the monrach of britain as head?

being shia or sunni has to do with solely following what one believes is the true interpretation of Islam.

so dont "true us sha".foolish girl you are.i'm disappointed in you.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by tpia5: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^ hey, I'm your senior by at least 20 years, so no "girl" here. You can say tpia@ or madam. And who said I'm female, since my profile has an m.

there's no conflict I'm aware of in the examples you mentioned. Unlike the middle eastern crisis which is ongoing.

I specified the difference between holding a personal religious belief and taking up arms on account of that belief.

btw, are you yoruba? You dont really seem so. Middle belt perhaps?
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
tpia@:

^^ hey, I'm your senior by at least 20 years, so no "girl" here. You can say tpia@ or madam. And who said I'm female, since my profile has an m.

there's no conflict I'm aware of in the examples you mentioned. Unlike the middle eastern crisis which is ongoing.

I specified the difference between holding a personal religious belief and taking up arms on account of that belief.

madam busy-body,dont let bad belleh and jealousy kill you.

who is talking here about taking arms?

didn't catholics and protestants kill themselves?

and besides,the conflict in nigeria is muslim-christian one.so accoring to your reasoning all churches and mosques should be closed and pilgrimage to Makkah should be halted and CAN should be dismantled and the pastors like Oritsejafor and the likes should be arrested.

what sort of evil spirit is pursuing you this evening?

and its not your business if im yoruba or chinese.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by dasparrow: 8:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
hbrednic:

let whatever happened in iraq remain in iraq,dont come home with bombs pls  tongue tongue

LOL  grin

kizito96:

These people are not Nigerians

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. They do not look Nigerian to me either but who knows

tpia@:

I doubt if he is 'black' Nigerian. Look at the way he spells 'belle' and 'jare'. He spells it as 'belleh' and 'jareh' lol but it does not matter. I have learnt alot just reading ShiaLagos post on shia muslims.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
dasparrow:

LOL grin

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. They do not look Nigerian to me either but who knows

I doubt if he is 'black' Nigerian. Look at the way he spells 'belle' and 'jare'. He spells it as 'belleh' and 'jareh' lol but it does not matter. I have learnt alot just reading ShiaLagos post on shia muslims.

na u get ur mouth!

keep guessing.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by ProGSM(m): 10:00pm On Jan 28, 2012
These are not Nigerians!
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 28, 2012
gidiMonsta:

Islamophobia is really growing in Nigeria, this haters don't even want to hear the word Muslim. Imagine one ignoramous comparing Mekkah nd Najaf, as if u xtians too do not have other historical holy sites apart from Bethlehem.

FYI most of d prophets are buried in Iraq (albeit
unknown sites), Iraq is d cradle of civilization cos historically it lies btw d eupherates nd d tigris.

Did this f[i]o[/i]ol ever go to a science class in his life?
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
davidylan:

Did this f[i]o[/i]ol ever go to a science class in his life?

that is the fact.you dont know? civilization sprang from the area of and around present day Iraq known as the "fertile crescent":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cradle_of_civilization

Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

that is the fact.you dont know? civilization sprang from the area of and around present day Iraq known as the "fertile crescent":

Read ur own wikipedia link. It has a section called "history of the IDEA". Read it. Nuff said.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

What has civilization has to do with my brother's ignorance. When did Iraq became the center if civilization? What happen to Egypt, Nubian?

You fools are highly retarded that anything Koran, or Wikipedia put out becomes true. The same Wikipedia that said that Egypt ain't black despite the proof today.

Brother please watch your ignorant before it spread to my other brothers around you. That's why I said you and lagoshia are so brainwashed to the highest order. lovers of anything unblack. grin
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2012
donedy:

What has civilization has to do with my brother's ignorance. When did Iraq became the center if civilization? What happen to Egypt, Nubian?

You fools are highly slow that anything Koran, or Wikipedia put out becomes true. The same Wikipedia that said that Egypt ain't black despite the proof today.

Brother please watch your ignorant before it spread to my other brothers around you. That's why I said you and lagoshia are so brainwashed to the highest order. lovers of anything unblack. grin

so even Davidylan is smarter than you?  grin

at least Davidylan has accepted that it is an "idea".so in other words it is possible that civilization arose right in Iraq or the area around Iraq.and even if not exactly in Iraq is the cradle of civilization,Iraq undoubtedly is the site of ancient civilization.

and next time try to read earlier posts to know how the argument came about.this has nothing to do with the Quran.

davidylan:

Read ur own wikipedia link. It has a section called "history of the IDEA". Read it. Nuff said.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

so even Davidylan is smarter than you?  grin

at least Davidylan has accepted that it is an "idea".so in other words it is possible that civilization arose right in Iraq or the area around Iraq.and even if not exactly in Iraq is the cradle of civilization,Iraq undoubtedly is the site of ancient civilization.

and next time try to read earlier post to know how the argument came about.this has nothing to do with the Quran.

Undoubtedly you cannot not change for once. This Arab mentality dey drive you crazy Babylon was never regarded as the center of civilization fool. The first writing might have been found there assuming there are no racist bias towards the finding.

You need to go to school because when you mention civilization, you keep it within Egypt, Nubia or at least mediterranean fool!  grin or No know your brain has programmed towards Arabs. cool
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 11:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
donedy:

Undoubtedly you cannot not change for once. This Arab mentality dey drive you crazy Babylon was never regarded as the center of civilization fool. The first writing might have been found there assuming there are no racist bias towards the finding.

You need to go to school because when you mention civilization, you keep it within Egypt, Nubia or at least mediterranean fool! grin or No know your brain has programmed towards Arabs. cool

who is talking about babylon? and who is even saying that the center or cradle of civilization must be in iraq?

regardless,you can do us good by telling us if babylon is regarded as an ancient civilization or not.that is my contention.

you want me to change when your name is "dundee" "donedy" grin
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

who is talking about babylon? and who is even saying that the center or cradle of civilization must be in iraq?

regardless,you can do us good by telling us if babylon is regarded as an ancient civilization or not.that is my contention.

you want me to change when your name is "dundee" "donedy"  grin

Evrerything about you all say I am a brainwashed Islamist Negro  grin

Your name: LagosShia means I am silly fanatics.
Your profile photo : says crack-head Allah punish me by creating me black  shocked
iraq is now center of civilization.

Please brother get a life: if you are too dumb to learn I can be of help. You aint Shia, Arab or painting your pic to be Ayotollah. You are just a good  real ignorant black  like Mutallab born to disgrace Nigerians.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
donedy:

Evrerything about you all say I am a brainwashed Islamist Negro grin

Your name: LagosShia means I am silly fanatics.
Your profile photo : says crack-head Allah punish me by creating me black shocked
iraq is now center of civilization.

Please brother get a life: if you are too dumb to learn I can be of help. You aint Shia, Arab or painting your pic to be Ayotollah. You are just a good real ignorant black like Mutallab born to disgrace Nigerians.

you are not the one to give me an identity.i am the one to determine my religious identity and what i believe in.loser!
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
LagosShia:

you are not the one to give me an identity.i am the one to determine my religious identity and what i believe in.loser!

I would not let my brother give himself an Identity when his still brains-washed; that's like a mad man in Festac who goes around saying saying that his the president of Nigeria demanding salute shocked

brother I will let you choose your identity after your enlightment  cry
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by sweetcocoa(f): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2012
So jarus you or whoever the banner is didn't ban lagoshia and his goons abi?una dey try wella,banning people won't stop the truth from spreading,mscheew.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by LagosShia: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2012
donedy:

I would not let my brother give himself an Identity when his still brains-washed; that's like a mad man in Festac who goes around saying saying that his the president of Nigeria demanding salute shocked

brother I will let you choose your identity after your enlightment cry

yeye.
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 29, 2012
LagosShia:

yeye.

I cannot curse you but rather give you a word of advice grin I hope you will wake up this morning and say praise be to the unknown brother I cursed in the forum, for his words of enlightenment and advice have finally broken the yokes of inferiority which has led me to be irrational by clinging to Islam as a way of life.  grin and despising all thing black.

I won't stop until you at least change your profile photo to that of a black cleric kiss That will help me see that we are making progress on your enlightenment grin
Re: Pictures:Nigerians Visiting The Holy Cities Of Najaf And Karbala by igboboy1(m): 2:52am On Jan 29, 2012
donedy:

I cannot curse you but rather give you a word of advice grin I hope you will wake up this morning and say praise be to the unknown brother I cursed in the forum, for his words of enlightenment and advice have finally broken the yokes of inferiority which has led me to be irrational by clinging to Islam as a way of life.  grin and despising all thing black.

I won't stop until you at least change your profile photo to that of a black cleric kiss That will help me see that we are making progress on your enlightenment grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Nasfat Member In The House? / The Prophet's Last Sermon / Ruling On Celebrating Valentine In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.