Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho (2677 Views)

See What They Are Doing In Class Instead Of Reading!!! / Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) / Download (maxibrainz) (5go) 5 In 1 2go [star Booster] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho by henrynoble(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2012
what is 2go to start with?, what are the benefits in 2go?.these and other annoying questions that goes through my mind when i see our young leaders of tomorrow lavishing their time on 2do social site.most of our students are not even ready for school any moer.please where are we heading to? embarassed
Re: The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho by Acidosis(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
your students are tired, the government is also tired. look at my signature, everyone now blames pastors for embezzling oil money. Nigeria itself is tired. Even while you were typing this, I'm sure you were frowning.
when students are not encouraged due to the situations on ground, what do you expect? if you have your child in kano, would you blame him/her for chatting on 2go. Ankd the worst thing is, waec still sets questions of the stone age, things have changed, so there is need for a re-adjustment in the syllabus
Re: The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho by jpilata(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
Social networks like facebook,twitter,2go have done more bad than good to our young ones.No more reading but only chatting.
Re: The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho by atakiti(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
Well, actually i have once asked this question b4 now but i still not get xpected answer, U see some youthz dont even reason to discover what they are talkmore of discoverin thereselves, if a youth realy look straight to what he/she is to be come in the nearest future i think he wil have tö regulate d räte at which he/she surf d internet social networking.
Re: The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho by henrynoble(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2012
am a boy of 20 years,a year 2 students of imsu.but i condemn the habit we youths are portraying,social sites are meant for leisureliness but we choose to make it occupation and attitude.i wish the federal govt can look into ths and see what am appealing.pls i nid serous reinforcement in our educational centre.in our youths nad the nation as a whole. cry cry cry.
Re: The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho by Niyil: 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
My brother, u no lie atol i think it is oyibo's way of reducing our iq, it's called indirect imperialism, nigerian youths should think deeply and concentrate more of their time on inovations and more of inventions.
Re: The Level Of 2go In Nigeria Is Decreasing The Level Of Reading In Our Young Scho by henrynoble(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
http://www.makethatdollar.com/179603
hey pals juz click on this page i assure u dt u wil make some cool steps,juz follow the steps .i did it and am amilling

(1) (Reply)

Finally FG Shifted Ground For ASUU! / 2015/2016 UNILAG Postgraduate Admission Form Now On Sale / See Huge Snake Killed In Fupre(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.