Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Spring Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank (3804 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank by mokpas: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2007
Spring Bank Prospects whats really happening, i guess everyone has gone to sleep but there is still hope for us.Can someone tell us what is happening in Spring.I know training for those that were called will start on monday but what will happen to the people that were not called.
Re: Spring Bank by PIKI: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2007
Keep hope and keep praying or rather pray harder,God is faithful. he will do it.
Re: Spring Bank by moons(m): 4:55pm On Oct 14, 2007
mokpas are you still interested in joining spring bank,after all the negative things you posted and misleading information that its going to be next year and the bank was dead,is like the zenith bank you were hoping for did not work out,the first time i posted on this forum you were so fast to attack me,asking me the source of information,you never accepted any info i gave,well that apart,if you have not been called then it means you may be considerd in the next batch,since its done in batches,if you are serious,let me know so i can give you the number you can use in geting info for the expected second batch,so you can follow it up,i pray that God will give you your dream bank job.have a nice day.
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 8:36am On Oct 15, 2007
Congrats to all ya who is starting training today! May the lord be with u. Please anybody with info as regards the pending people?

Cheers
Re: Spring Bank by Lanruze: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2007
Good day Nairalanders , Its been a long time on this thread. I hope the NEW Spring bankers are enjoying thier New status as "Big boys and Girls".

The last time I posted my Opinion in this forum, some fellow nairalanders passed different comments on my perspective to the Spring Bank issue. One person even opined that I am an insider working for Spring on Nairaland. Funny Guy !

Anyway, I am still awaiting my appointment Letter like so many other nairalanders. So we all know were the shoe pinches.

I visited the headquaters of Spring to clarify the issue of some people being called and others pending but I could not talk to any of the HR guys cos they were busy verifying the credentials of those called. So I decided to ask one of the New Recriuts and he told me that out of the 300 people who attended the Medical Interview, no one was dropped.

He said we will all be called but he does not know when and how soon.

Moons, Let me start by saying that you are one of those Nairalanders I term a true "Loyalist". Even after receiving seroius warning from your Senoir subordinates on divulging confidential information , you still decided to put yourself in the Shoes of an Unemployed person by giving them authentic information on the trend of thier recruitment process. You are good !

Please make available the Phone numbers to be called to assist those who have not been contacted get information on resumption of Batch 2.

Well most Nigerian Banks after declaring surplus PAT in the last financial year are reviewing the welfare package of its workers. Banks like Zenith, ETB, and GTBank are all paying good money to thier entry level staff. So even within the banking industry staff welfare has become the ACE. So if we get employed with the zeal, knowledge and determination in our minds( On the day of our final interview U need see the Quality of constructive argument by the potential recruits) we can declare a robust PAT for Spring bank and put the Bank in good stead amongst the comity of Mega Banks in the Post -consolidation era.

I will also appreciate any authentic info. from Moons or those in training school who are close to the HR Guys about the rest of us.

While anticipating your response, keep it cooooooooool.
Re: Spring Bank by sunnybabs8: 10:54am On Oct 15, 2007
please all nairalanders, i have test and at the same time interview on the 25 of this month which is next week at springbank abuja . can any body tell me the details on the test and the interview. God will take us there.
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2007
@MOON
PLZ SEND THE NUMBER
to teeboby77@hotmail.com

I WILL REALLY APRECIATE IT.
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 8:21pm On Oct 16, 2007
@moon
am still waitimg for the number
thank you
Re: Spring Bank by Lanruze: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2007
Hi all, Was at Spring Bank the day B4 yeasterday and I met the HR Guy in charge of our recruitment one on one. He told me that 322 People scaled through the recriutment process.

He noted that out of this number 100 people are presently going thru Training. He said that those in training are people who choose places where vacancies exist across the nation , others were posted based on the proximity of the location of were they chose e.g Those who choose Bauchi could be posted to Gombe.

His conclusion was that the Bank will call in batches based on available space.

So with the calculation 222 people are yet to be called.

Another friend in Training school called and said that another batch may be called after the 2 Weeks training which is being conducted for them.

Moons what's up? I am still expecting UR response to the mail I sent earlier.

Thanks all.
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2007
Thanks a bunch for the information.

Can u give the guys no please.

I want to find out if there is any consideration for those with banking experience
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2007
lets be praying to GOD ALMIGHTY, there is nothing He cant do.
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2007
@akp

meet at teeboby77@hotmail.com now
or post ur email now
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 4:12pm On Oct 19, 2007
bosun_aturu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Spring Bank by Lord1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2007
@akp,@moon,@tochick

Hi Guys,

I say my congratulations to those people that have been called may the Good lord always be with you guys.

please I need the HR guys number or any info that will also assist me becuase I also have banking experience this i beleive can give an hedge if I can follow up with them. I will appreciate it if you guys can assist me. I pray we'll all be called soonest

my mail: yussufwise@yahoo.com

My best regards to every one of you.
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2007
Hi,
Please is der any news as regards second batch

Best Regards
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2007
http://www.oceanicbanknigeria.com
have any one in the hauz heard anything abt spring bank?

@moon
how far from ur end, any news
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2007
http://www.oceanicbanknigeria.com
have any one in the hauz heard anything abt spring bank?

@moon
how far from ur end, any news
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 7:42am On Nov 06, 2007
Hi y'all,

Where is everybody, why all d silence?

MOON, LANRUZE where are u guys?

Please somebody should give an update abeg!
Re: Spring Bank by maumau(f): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2007
Yeah My Dear Friends,
The Truth still remains that we will be called.i got from a right source that the second batch might start this year.The same source told me that they can take of all of us at thesame time but that they deciede to make it in batches,so not to worry we will all be call,like i heard just 7 people did not make it through the medicals so every other person will be called for the job.

For those of that are working already relax and continue with ur job.And for those of us yet to get one just continue sending ur Cv around u never can tell u might just get one.But all i want u to know is that all hope are not lost.our bank is capable of accomodating all of us.

Just 2weeks training they were paid N70,000.The take home of N127,000 after deducting taxes for N2.1millon.
Meet u all very soon at Spring Bank our bank.
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2007
'mau tnx alot for ur info. Blive me we all no dat we will be called.

What we need to Know is TIME! TIME!! TIME!!!

Please anybody with an idea of d time?
Re: Spring Bank by tochikc: 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2007
just start to prepare
to resume training
they will call sooner than u expected
possibly this month
Re: Spring Bank by Lagoseko(m): 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2007
Am posted to kano as a marketer so am almost a foot soldier but a corporate one cos I go out with a car. because of this I may not have the time to stay in the system and post info.But when ever I have the chance I would not hesitate to do that. So those of us that are in operation who are very close to the system sfhld keep others informed.Cos we are meant to be our brother's keeper.
I understand ur plight cos I was also in ur shoe. Working with Spring is a good thing.I pray all of u would be called soon so that u can come and enjoy what am enjoying.
Definetly all would be called but I dnt know when cos am not in the Head office.But in all, put ur whole trust in God.

Regards to all Stream 1, My Governor Chimdi,Godwin, Deola,Presido,PIKI, Godsiner,Peter, and Ogo.
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2007
C'mon guys let keep the thread alive!

Ya dont have to quit like that.

Lets keep the fire burning. CHEERS
Re: Spring Bank by Lagoseko(m): 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2007
Just keep the fire burning for I believe all would be called. Dnt be silent. Anyone that has a positive view shld post it. We dnt want negative views plsssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 9:25am On Nov 13, 2007
Tnx a bunch Lagoseko.
Re: Spring Bank by maumau(f): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2007
My Dear Friends Next Batch will be call this december like i told u ealier just pray u will be part of this batch.

Meet u guys ttheir
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2007
Tnx Maumau for the info.

God bless u.

Guy if u have info too please lets hear it
Re: Spring Bank by vomofit(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2007
maumau:

My Dear Friends Next Batch will be call this december like i told u ealier just pray u will be part of this batch.

Meet u guys ttheir

Thanks Every one.
maumau, thanks for the info.
Re: Spring Bank by Lagoseko(m): 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2007
One house one mind.
Maumau havea nice day
Re: Spring Bank by akp: 5:43pm On Nov 13, 2007
Yea! Thats the spirit!

Lets keep it open one house.

God bless y'all.

Peace am out.
Re: Spring Bank by ElvisD: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2007
@ all
it is well
they will definitly call
I JUST JOIN THE BEST BANK IN NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Premise Africa- Take Pictures And Earn Money / Jarushub Is Recruiting An Administrative Assistant / Nigerian Army 76RRI List Of Successful Candidates For Zonal Screening 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.