Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Who Should Muslims Emulate? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Should Muslims Emulate? (1825 Views)

Should Muslims Partake In Halloween? (big Debate In Malaysia/us) / Should Muslims Pray 3 Times (qur'an 2:238) A Day Instead Of Five? / Emulate The Leadership Qualities Of Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
Christians are always urged to emulate Christ,the teachings and actions of Jesus in all his ministries.
All his life ,he was sinless and blameless thus any Christian, who acts differently from the teachings of Christ will never be called a true Christian.

As a Muslim, who should you emulate?
You must like and strive to emulate your founder, the Prophet.
So, what aspect of his life will inspire and be worthy of emulation in order to live a righteous and holy life.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 8:55am On Jan 29, 2012
It seems no Muslim knows his left and right. . Seems so ashamed to justify the life of their Prophet.

No one can even answer my question.
You are just Living a random life with no guiding.
A big pity on your side. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 10:31am On Jan 29, 2012
@Judek2: « on: Yesterday at 07:43:24 PM »
[Quote]Christians are always urged to emulate Christ,the teachings and actions of Jesus in all his ministries[/Quote]Jesus was not a christian or Jew by religion, so you are emulating a man who has nothing to do with your religion. Do you emulate any significant part of his teachings, actions in all his ministries? O fcourse not. You destroyed and abolished the OT, prophets and laws before him after he had told you not to and leave every as was until another comforter will tell you whats remaining and what to throw out. His action in all his ministries are followed only in lip services. Tell me who has allowed the turn the other cheek to be realized? I know you will say its politics if I mention the western countries failed and instead preemptively struck Iraq. Christianity or christians are never at fault, its their politics and tribal agenda that are always at fault.

[Quote]All his life ,he was sinless and blameless thus any Christian, who acts differently from the teachings of Christ will never be called a true Christian.[/Quote]Do you know how to define sin? Or the consequence of sin should be less than punishment unless forgiven by God? Does God sin? Does God say something and go against it without any condition? Here is what Jesus did proving himself sinful, ungodly and definitely human like me being prone to sin; Do not say fool, because you will go to hell for it. Jesus turned around and say fool. There are many other instances. And Jesus prayed "forgive us our sins. . .'. Jesus resisted the Will of the Biblical God by begging that the cup be passed over his head. Is there any of these that will considered as a sin if Moses did it or the one you are his staunch enemy did it?

[Quote]As a Muslim, who should you emulate?[/Quote]Muhammad [as]. And he is the one am trying to emulate.

[Quote]You must like and strive to emulate your founder, the Prophet.[/Quote]Now Jesus was a prophet. In later argument, he will be God. Can you people ever decide what he really was? So confused that they are saying he was the founder of Christianity. Really? Try Paul for size and the people of antioch who called those who you say you are following [followers of Jesus and their followers, we read] the wrong name.

[Quote]So, what aspect of his life will inspire and be worthy of emulation in order to live a righteous and holy life.[/QUote]Muhammad [as] was never as harsh as the Biblical Moses or as docile as Jesus the human god of the Christians based on the Bibles.

[Quote]« #1 on: Today at 08:55:16 AM »
It seems no Muslim knows his left and right. . Seems so ashamed to justify the life of their Prophet.[/Quote]Are you for real? The best form of flattery is when takes your name. Muhammad, Mustapha, etc [as] names of the messenger [as] are borne by muslims and non muslims than the number of christians being called Jesus. Facts. How are the muslims ashamed of Muhammad [as[ when they know that copying any of his ways is a blessing on them? Are you going to be blessed if you perform miracles in the name of Jesus? Not according to the words of Jesus on the pages of the Bible. In fact, Paul said Jesus is cursed. And before Jesus left this earth cursed the likes of Paul and all your miracle workers. They will be told "I never knew ye. . .".

[Quote]No one can even answer my question.
You are just Leaving a random life with no guiding.
A big pity on your side. Lips sealed Undecided[/Quote]Following the footstep of Muhammad [as], its 4.27 am here and my salah will not come up until 5.50 am or so. Just like Isa bin Maryam and other [as] before Muhammad [as], night prayers are enjoined on the prophets. Muhammad was told in Surah Taha to pray not all night, but a little or less half of the night. Islam was made easier on him by his Lord. He in turn as our final comforter made it easiest on us; Pray the last 1/3 of the night your night prayers. I gat to go now. Bye.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2012
I'm not interested in all your distorted posts. tongue ,I'm only interested on the topic. And this

Muhammad [as]. And he is the one am trying to emulate.

So,as a Muslim preaching to a non muslim, tell me aspects of his life which one should emulate,in order to live a righeous life, and proberbly the ones I should neglet grin
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
@Judek2:^^First his life before Islam. He is head and shoulders above all. In Islam he bettered himself. He shines as a star even now. No one who have walked this earth equals his dedication to God and or his commitment to the ultimate success of mankind.

His life in Islam; his obedience to God.
His kindness to all. His resolve as he walked the path laid out to him by his Lord.
He encouraged all to be on that path and not deviate from it. Indeed he was a means of mercy and forgiveness for all.

He broke the ethnic and other artificial barriers to reach God; what he left is what God commanded; Piety and God consciousness.

He was a medium between harshness and meekness. There was nothing fake about him and reaching goal of success with God by those who follow Muhammad [as] is not a fairy tale.

We do not have just an eye for an eye or just give them your other cheek. We have through Muhammad [as a balance between; if you want to retaliate, it should be equal not greater. if you wish to forgive, do it for the pleasure of God instead of being a mumu by offering the other eye so that you become a totally blind man.

It his lifestyle in love that i am trying to copy with my spouse. I do my own cooking. I cook for her. i never asked her what she does with her money. I do not allow her to contribute anything except her love from the heart for the sake of God.

Muhammad [as] in death is alike in the hearts of believers; there is no fighting that has no rule of engagement.

Maybe you need to tell me what aspect of his life that you wish to talk about and i will devote my time telling it to you.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2:^^First his life before Islam. He is head and shoulders above all. In Islam he bettered himself. He shines as a star even now. No one who have walked this earth equals his dedication to God and or his commitment to the ultimate success of mankind.

And how can you prove that? His so-called success of mankind is only affirmed by Muslims.
And why are you so deluded to claim that, when his actions towards his odds during his time was so unspeakable.
He was a nobody before he met Khadija, so,the woman actually made him achieve anything he achieved.

His kindness to all. His resolve as he walked the path laid out to him by his Lord.
He encouraged all to be on that path and not deviate from it. Indeed he was a means of mercy and forgiveness for all.

If you know what is forgiveness and mercy, you will agree with me that Mohammad was just opposite. He ordered the execution of many people. Any one who mockes him never goes free and got hatered for the Jews and Christians.So,they are all marks of his mercies and forgiveness.

He broke the ethnic and other artificial barriers to reach God; what he left is what God commanded; Piety and God consciousness.

By spreading his religion with sword and pretence was Gods commandment? I once read a comment by a Muslim boasting that a non-muslim wont enter heaven cos if, Mohammad wouldnt have fought so much to extablish Islam.
So tell me,what did Mohammad say about Jews and Christians?

He was a medium between harshness and meekness. There was nothing fake about him and reaching goal of success with God by those who follow Muhammad [as] is not a fairy tale.

It seems you dont know what is harsness?
Irrespective of his actions, his order has twerted any believe in meekness,Let them find harshness in you.
Give me a verse that says "no compulsion in religion" and I will provide you with verses that twarted it,even outside self defense.

We do not have just an eye for an eye or just give them your other cheek. We have through Muhammad [as a balance between; if you want to retaliate, it should be equal not greater. if you wish to forgive, do it for the pleasure of God instead of being a mumu by offering the other eye so that you become a totally blind man.

The issue of turning the other cheek is in a simple sense. Do not retaliate,thereby paying evil with evil.
This is to show how peaceful Jesus was to ensure peace even when you are offended.
When Jesus and the appostles were persecuted,they never retaliated.

By paying hatered with hatered,where is the forgiveness and love?

It his lifestyle in love that i am trying to copy with my spouse. I do my own cooking. I cook for her. i never asked her what she does with her money. I do not allow her to contribute anything except her love from the heart for the sake of God.

I appreciate that. cool
But you are not realy imitating him.
Infact,you are obeying words in the Bible."So aught men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself
Actually he ordered you to beat your wives. You may argue that its disobedent ones,but no matter whats the case,its not love.

Muhammad [as] in death is alike in the hearts of believers; there is no fighting that has no rule of engagement.

His death sounds rather shameful.

Maybe you need to tell me what aspect of his life that you wish to talk about and i will devote my time telling it to you.

All aspects of his life. Preach to me how through Mohammads actions,i'm sure to live a righeous life and assured of Heaven.
Can someone who strictly followed Mohammad's life and actions make Heaven? You have just suceeded in giving so many comments which did not prove anything.
You simply made so many claims without any fact.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Judek2: Let me thank Allah for the opportunity that He has offered both of us in this dialogue. I appreciate you now for your intention to at least read about Muhammad [as]. I will do my best, InshaAllah and I do not claim that I know all, because his life was so complex that Alla used him to overcome all miracles before. For example, he traveled the length of earth to heavens and beyond and return while his sleeping place was still warm from the heat of his body. That will be just few minutes in our time, but when you consider 1 day being 50,000 with Allah, you will see that it is possible, when God Wills to make this possible. After all, we muslims say Adam and Eve descended from heaven and met up on earth on Mount Arafat in Makka, and you can see that the first House built for worship of God is in Makka [The Kabba of Masjid Haraam]. And you and I agree that Jesus was lifted up by his Lord God to heavens.

[Quote]« #5 on: Today at 12:39:30 PM »

Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 01:12:18 PM

And how can you prove that?[/Quote]Without writing too long, let me use Moses and Jesus to elaborate the value of Muhammad [as] to prove my point above. In your Bible, we read that Yahweh [God] was so furious or unhappy with Moses that God attempted to kill Moses, even though as God had sent him out to deliver message. Note that Moses had not even finished delivering the message of God, then. You will wonder how God of the Bible be waylaying Moses if both are in-sync in purpose and intent?

When it comes to Jesus, we notice that at Gethsemane, he prayed all night, prostrating his face, crying, weeping, begging God. EVen all of these, from your Bible God Almighty the Lord of Jesus delivered him to the hands of their mutual enemies to be killed. You will see that the Bible said that Jesus was killed by his enemies, and not his friends that killed him. Unless the enemies of Jesus that killed him are not friends of the Lord God WHo sent Jesus to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, they must also be enemies of God.

In the case of Muhammad [as], there was no time that God was displeased with him. Let me refer you to Quran to find that out. God declares that 'you have a noble example in this messenger'. This statement alone trumps all what said about all other previous messengers and prophets [as]. Go to your Bible and show me any of them that God did not stop. EVen Abraham, your Bible says that God told him that his desire is different from the desire of God, on his beloved Ishmael.

[Quote]His so-called success of mankind is only affirmed by Muslims.[/QUote]It is Muhammad [as] who let me considered Jesus different from what the Bible say Jesus is. However the christians will say that Jesus was sinless, but they ignored the sins that he committed from his own standard of 'do not say fool', or how he called everyone other than the jews "dogs", or why would God rejected his prayers so much over delivering you who is not the begotten son? Can any normal father do that? The yoruba says "regardless how beautiful your daughter is, you will not beautify another man's daughter. And it is only in the eyes of the christians that jesus is more than human prophet, though he exhibited all the traces of human prophets, while the jews think even today that he was just a rabbi.

[Quote]And why are you so deluded to claim that, when his actions towards his odds during his time was so unspeakable.[/Quote]Today people like me, either male or female take him as the best. Even non muslims like Hart take him as number 1 over Jesus and Moses, etc. Everyone can spin the best quality to make it the worst.

[Quote]He was a nobody before he met Khadija, so,the woman actually made him achieve anything he achieved.[/Quote]At 25, he was still a virgin in a sleazy town called Makka. There is no way that a Nigeria man in2012 at 25 years old is a virgin, unless he is a muslim or have good morals or from good home. He will not be it because he is a christian because the blood covers him or her even after committing the worst sin. If my wife makes me, I am good because I am still her husband, sharing in the success, basking in it all by herself. Do you know what a call trophy spouse? She will be that.

Please give me the chance to respond, completely and this will be our little dialogue box.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
[Quote]Quote

If you know what is forgiveness and mercy,[/Quote]I do know what is forgiveness and mercy, even so demonstrated by my mum on me. I am also a father. I demonstrate forgiveness and mercy on my children, but not in the same quality that my mum does on me. Muhammad's forgiveness and mercy covers me and my mother, as God says in Surah Taubah, all under the Forgiveness and Mercy of God.

[Quote] you will agree with me that Mohammad was just opposite.[?Quote]His forgiveness and mercy top that of Jesus because even after the killing of jesus his blood can not protect you, since he said that on the day he will tell those among you who have performed miracles in his name that "I never knew ye". I only have to follow Muhammad [as] in worship and in dutifulness to God and His creatures to be covered by the forgiveness and mercy of Muhammad [as] under the Forgiveness and Mercy of God.

[QUote] He ordered the execution of many people.[/Quote]Because they spread corruptions in the community.

[QUote] Any one who mockes him never goes free and got hatered for the Jews and Christians.So,they are all marks of his mercies and forgiveness.[/QUote]If he did not let mere mockers live, the person who put hazards in his path so that he could suffer difficulty would have been the first to get killed in Madina. Yet it is this same person who got sick and was visited by the messenger [as]. The person was to touched by the gesture that he/she became muslim. There was no enemy of Moses or Jesus that became his follower in his lifetime. Muhammad [as] forgave so much that his mercy from God was shown to people of Makka.[/quote]
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2012
God help us if all Muslims emulate Muhammad. shocked
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2012
@Frosbel: Ha ha. This does not concern you. If your bosses find out you are not on the labor line, you will be in trouble.

@Judek2: [Quote]Quote

By spreading his religion with sword and pretence was Gods commandment? [/Quote]This opinion of yours reminds me of the opinion of Tonye-T who is disproving the messenger [as] about the ways of satan, as if tonye-t received revelation from God on the subject. Do you know which society Muhammad [as] used the sword to spread Islam, and I will show you two swords purchased in the Bible and then point you to intended mass slaughter of those who do not want a "ruler" to rule over them. But this is beside the point. If Muhammad [as] had spread the religion by sword, no non muslim would have remained in Madina. No non muslim would have been alive in the Middle East. It would have been the same as the case of Jericho under Joshua, or those nations that Moses killed their people, including animals and cutting down of trees. It would have been like the case of Jesus against the fig tree cursing them all or with the pig that he herded to be drowned by making evil things enter them. The Muslims in India would have destroyed her in the almost 800 years they ruled it, or destroyed Spain and beyond in the almost 800 years they ruled her. See what Fernando and Isabella did just to end the dominance of islam.

[QUote]I once read a comment by a Muslim boasting that a non-muslim wont enter heaven c[b]os if, Mohammad wouldnt have fought so much to extablish Islam.[/b] So tell me,what did Mohammad say about Jews and Christians?[/Quote]I didn't quite understand the bold. But what Muhammad [as], indeed Allah by His Book says about the Jews and Christians is that they are a form of disbelievers. And disbelievers are doomed to the fire. Even Jeremiah said the jews are disbelievers because they changed the Book of Moses. Moses made sure the pagans among his people perished by Yahweh as they made cow gold and called it their God [Yahweh]. They did not enter the "promised land". Even Jesus said the disbelievers among you will enter hell because he said "i do not know ye" to those who are better christians than you.

[Quote[Quote

It seems you dont know what is harsness?
Irrespective of his actions, his order has twerted any believe in meekness,[quote][/QUote]Let me copy Biblical Jesus here, but in a good way. Only a fo.ol will summit himself to torture to prove an unnecessary point. Between complete harshness and complete meekness is a measured harshness and measured meekness. Even Yahweh is harsh against evil of Pharaoh and meek against Moses who He did not kill because his mrs Moses exposed her hairs. the measured meekness and harshness of Muhammad [as] thwart that of all the humans because it is in moderation, cautioning and resisting human tendency to take undue advantages.

[Quote] Let them find harshness in you.
Give me a verse that says "no compulsion in religion" and I will provide you with verses that twarted it,even outside self defense.[/Quote]I just gave it to you. Show me where it says outside self defense and give us the tafsir and all the signs and sciences and knowledge behind it. I will not go to where God says to Moses to kill people or where Jesus puts it upon himself calling for the death of people.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 7:08pm On Jan 31, 2012
[Quote]Quote

The issue of turning the other cheek is in a simple sense. Do not retaliate,thereby paying evil with evil.[/Quote]This is in the Quran and this is your interpretation of what you think that action is. I never have seen any person, community or country of Christian that has practiced that yet. But the Quran knows man is evil, so man is encouraged to take the high road.

[Quote]This is to show how peaceful Jesus was to ensure peace even when you are offended.[/Quote]Considering the same Jesus as a youth turn the tables over, said who is my mother in a disrespective tone and then said about slaughters of his subjects as a king and yet told people to sell their belongings leaving them with only what they wore, is an indication of suicidal intention. Is this peaceful in your mind? Just because he changed his mind in the eyes of formidable force is not a way out here. Think about it. What was his thinking when he asked that they sell their properties and buy sword with everything they gained from it. Not even food they need for survival of war the needed to buy.

[Quote]When Jesus and the appostles were persecuted,they never retaliated.[/Quote]Maybe you are talking to a raka here? I am no foo.l. If a soldier boy slap your face and you do nothing in Enugu does not mean you are gentle. It means if you dare to stand up to him, you may lose your life. Put Jesus and the disciples in that condition. Please dont let us talk about any apostle here, because only disciples Jesus had. I don't know why you are using mago mago call them something else so that you can wayo wayo introduce some other people.

[Quote]By paying hatered with hatered,where is the forgiveness and love?[/Quote]The one who is in power and forgives the one who is less powerful is the one who is forgiving and loving, especially when within the right of revenge. Jesus was never in position of power. Muhammad [as] forgave the people of Makka even after they had persecuted him and his community for 13 years straight so much so that they ran away evento ethiopia, and finally to Madina. Yet upon his victory without any bloodshed, he forgave them all. If anyone was killed it was not because of personal action against Muhammad [as] but because they spread evil in the land.

[QUote]Quote

I appreciate that. Cool
But you are not realy imitating him.[/Quote]WHo do you think I was imitating? Are you going to tell me about myself?

[Quote]Infact,you are obeying words in the Bible."So aught men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself[/Quote]The Quran says husband and wife are garments of each other. What does garment do except to cover you, beautifying you because it does not allow you to be exposed and people to see your whole and you are left defenseless, no honor? I do not take anything from the Bibles. Nothing.

[Quote]Actually he ordered you to beat your wives.[/QUote]have you seen lovers beat each other in tenderness? Thats a good beating. Not the black and blue that we see all over the world today.

[QUote]You may argue that its disobedent ones,but no matter whats the case,its not love.[/Quote]Do all Christian husbands love their wives and there are many with girlfriends for each day of the month and some women are beat up badly?

[QUote]Quote

His death sounds rather shameful.[/Quote]He died in his bed surrounded by his loved ones; the whole muslim community of Madina missed him. Must we compared to the death of the one hung?
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 7:23pm On Jan 31, 2012
[Quote]Quote

All aspects of his life. Preach to me how through Mohammads actions,i'm sure to live a righeous life and assured of Heaven.[/Quote]Paradise is the abode of those who sincerely worship Allah in the way of Muhammad [as]. In heaven, there is paradise and there is hell. But in Paradise, there is no hell. The action of Muhammad [as] is the personified latest Word of God; a moderation of action. But a thorough commitment to the Worship of God. While the Jews live the letters of the law and the Christians the spirit of the law, Muhammad [as] encouraged us to live the letter and the spirit. For example, you show mercy to your family and when someone comes to violate them you show him a force strong enough to repel or over come him.

[Quote]Can someone who strictly followed Mohammad's life and actions make Heaven?[/Quote]Quran promises Paradise to Muslims whereas Jesus has condemned many christians to the lowest and even utter rejection.

[Quote] You have just suceeded in giving so many comments which did not prove anything.[/Quote]But we have just began our dialogue, your challenge to the muslims. Just encourage the likes of Frosbel and Davidylan to stay off our conversation. If they are so eager to announce Jesus, let them prove him in the challenge of Lagosshia.
You simply made so many claims without any fact.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2012
Sweetnecta:

@Judek2: Let me thank Allah for the opportunity that He has offered both of us in this dialogue. I appreciate you now for your intention to at least read about Muhammad [as]. I will do my best, InshaAllah and I do not claim that I know all, because his life was so complex that Alla used him to overcome all miracles before.

Nice,  cool
And I advice you to read also about Jesus Christ,without rebelous mind and learn more from his actions and teachings. smiley

For example, he traveled the length of earth to heavens and beyond and return while his sleeping place was still warm from the heat of his body. That will be just few minutes in our time, but when you consider 1 day being 50,000 with Allah, you will see that it is possible, when God Wills to make this possible.

The days and years of Allah had been a big problem to Muslims.
It seems No one is sure,even the Koran.

A day with Allah equals a thousand years of our years. The fifty thousand years mentioned in the other verse is the length of the day of judgment.

http://www.sites.google.com/site/muslimanswers/Home/contradictions/how-long-is-allahs-day

After all, we muslims say Adam and Eve descended from heaven and met up on earth on Mount Arafat in Makka, and you can see that the first House built for worship of God is in Makka [The Kabba of Masjid Haraam].

Only the Koran can prove that. undecided

And you and I agree that Jesus was lifted up by his Lord God to heavens.

His resurrection for my atonement is the only thing that had formed my faith.
We have parted ways since you believe he was lifted up bodily.

Without writing too long, let me use Moses and Jesus to elaborate the value of Muhammad [as] to prove my point above. In your Bible, we read that Yahweh [God] was so furious or unhappy with Moses that God attempted to kill Moses, even though as God had sent him out to deliver message. Note that Moses had not even finished delivering the message of God, then. You will wonder how God of the Bible be waylaying Moses if both are in-sync in purpose and intent?

God was angry with Moses,but not Furious. If God was furious, he would have struck Moses to death immediately without even considering hiding his grave because it may result to some pilgrimage by the Isrealites.

When it comes to Jesus, we notice that at Gethsemane, he prayed all night, prostrating his face, crying, weeping, begging God. EVen all of these, from your Bible God Almighty the Lord of Jesus delivered him to the hands of their mutual enemies to be killed.

Jesus had a human nature. He felt pain, emotions and feared death just as human beings. But, that was his main purpose on earth. His death wasnt by chance,it was his destiny.
Dont make it sound like God was so heartless that he gave his Son to be killed.
And besides,the holy Spirit strenghtened him,and he became strong again.
Jesus was willing, and for that purpose, he was subjective.

You will see that the Bible said that Jesus was killed by his enemies, and not his friends that killed him. Unless the enemies of Jesus that killed him are not friends of the Lord God WHo sent Jesus to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, they must also be enemies of God.

here is a prophesy of David about Jesus.
“Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me,” Psalm 41:9.

Jesus was betrayed by a friend, Judas,.but he was not forgiven because he hung himself.
Jesus forgave those that killed him. So they were not enemies of God. They were not held accountable for their sin.
God cant have an enemy.yes' because he is greater than man,and no one can stand him.

In the case of Muhammad [as], there was no time that God was displeased with him. Let me refer you to Quran to find that out. God declares that 'you have a noble example in this messenger'. This statement alone trumps all what said about all other previous messengers and prophets [as]. Go to your Bible and show me any of them that God did not stop. EVen Abraham, your Bible says that God told him that his desire is different from the desire of God, on his beloved Ishmael.

Why would you be so biased?
Firstly, the Koran says tham the Satan put his words in Mohammads mouth. If he was noble,why cant he differenciate between the voice of an Angel and Satan?

Secondly, the Koran told Mohammad to ask for forgiveness of sins he has done,and which he will still do.
If god was still pleased with his sins, then that god is not righteous.

So if Mohammad had sinned,and god was still pleased with his sins,then you can judge your god.

The bible says that God is too Holy to behold iniquity.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by LagosShia: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Judek

It seems No one is sure,even the Koran.

A day with Allah equals a thousand years of our years. The fifty thousand years mentioned in the other verse is the length of the day of judgment.

http://www.sites.google.com/site/muslimanswers/Home/contradictions/how-long-is-allahs-day

2 Peter 3:8
But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Psalm 90:4
For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.

now let us check the verses in the Holy Quran:

22:47
A Day with Allah is as a thousand years of what ye reckon.
(measure of time)

32:5
(Allah) Rules the cosmic affair from the heavens to the Earth. Then this affair travels to Him a distance in one day, at a measure of one thousand years of what you count.
(measure of distance/time)

70:4
The angels and the Spirit will ascend to Him during a Day the extent of which is fifty thousand years.
(measure of speed)

please see the site below for detailed calculations (part of the miraculous nature of the Holy Quran) in mentioning the speed of light :
http://www.speed-light.info/angels_speed_of_light.htm
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by LagosShia: 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Judek

Only the Koran can prove that

please remove the threads below on Makkah and the Ka'bah:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-838528.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-839098.0.html
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2012
Sweetnecta:

It is Muhammad [as] who let me considered Jesus different from what the Bible say Jesus is.

Thank you for that. How are you sure you were not decieved? I mean,a man who just came up from nowhere and descided to tarnish the record of a man who has existed thousands of years before him, without any proof.
I think someone is believing some trash . undecided

However the christians will say that Jesus was sinless, but they ignored the sins that he committed from his own standard of 'do not say fool', or how he called everyone other than the jews "dogs", or why would God rejected his prayers so much over delivering you who is not the begotten son? Can any normal father do that? The yoruba says "regardless how beautiful your daughter is, you will not beautify another man's daughter.

My brother, so upon all the sins in the world, the only thing you could lay your hands on is that I called you a fool,because you acted like a fool?
And going to the act of Jesus prayer, HE DID NOT BEG FOR HIS LIFE OR LIKE FOR PARDON,LIKE A GUITY CONVICT. Get that into your thick skull. He said,"Father,if thou will,remove this cup from me: nevertheless,not my will but thy be done."
His human nature overtook him,but it was his destiny, Thats he reason he came in the first place.TO ESTABLISH A NEW COVENANT.
So,how will you explain about the Angel that strenghtened him?

I now get your point. You are trying so hard to prove that God was punishing him for some sin.

Please,stop some this your ignorant comments,its not helping you.

And it is only in the eyes of the christians that jesus is more than human prophet, though he exhibited all the traces of human prophets, while the jews think even today that he was just a rabbi.

Well, even your Koran says he was born by a virgin, meaning he has no human father. Isnt that enough claim of being divine?
It also says he was lifted up by God alive. cool
So how dare you compare him to a man born out of intercorse?, his father's name is well known, a man who died from a woman's poison? You are simply nailing yourself.

Stop crusifying yourself. The Jews considered him as just rabbai,thats why they accused him of making himself equal with God. Cant you read the writing on the wall?
Many believed,some stone heads didnt. Paul was among,but his stone head was crushed. smiley

Today people like me, either male or female take him as the best. Even non muslims like Hart take him as number 1 over Jesus and Moses, etc.

I didnt expect the opposite. cool

Everyone can spin the best quality to make it the worst.

No, even at that, the best still stands out as the best. You are the one spining the worst to pass the best.

At 25, he was still a virgin in a sleazy town called Makka. There is no way that a Nigeria man in2012 at 25 years old is a virgin, unless he is a muslim or have good morals or from good home. He will not be it because he is a christian because the blood covers him or her even after committing the worst sin.

Only in your deluded mind. Give me some pie chart to illustrate that.

Alright, Only the muslims give out 9 yrs old girls to marriage, gang ra.pes 13 yrs old girls and convicts her for not providing four male witnesses. They will not be because the acts of Mohammad justifies them or you even after commiting the worst sin.

If my wife makes me, I am good because I am still her husband, sharing in the success, basking in it all by herself. Do you know what a call trophy spouse? She will be that.

Take that case to a family court. smiley

Please give me the chance to respond, completely and this will be our little dialogue box.

The chance is all yours. cool
But irrational comments will be ignored.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Judek2: « #12 on: Today at 04:03:42 PM »
[Quote] Nice,  Cool
And I advice you to read also about Jesus Christ,without rebelous mind and learn more from his actions and teachings. Smiley[/Quote]I did. I went to christian school and was born by a former christian woman. I am familiar with Bible, even before i discovered Quran.

[Quote]
It seems No one is sure,even the Koran.[/Quote]Not really. If you think, you will notice that some people will even tell you that 2012 is over now. Around November, some will say its over. Some will say it is over at 12.00 midnight December 31. With God Who time is irrelevant to, He tells us varied forms to show how Superior He is and how inferior we are by measurement of time. A day could be 1000, 5000, 50000 years or even longer or shorter with Him. But your day is 24 hours. Allah says there is the Day of Judgement. Do you think it is this world's 24 hours? What did Yahweh or Ellah of Jesus says His day is?

[Quote]A day with Allah equals a thousand years of our years. The fifty thousand years mentioned in the other verse is the length of the day of judgment. http://www.sites.google.com/site/muslimanswers/Home/contradictions/how-long-is-allahs-day[/Quote]read above and how long is the day is to the God of Jesus?

[Quote]Only the Koran can prove that. Undecided[/Quote]Only the Bibles can suggest that Adam and Eve were never in heaven and paradise, but in a garden in Iraq. Funny joke; the God of the christians was walking in the the garden in Iraq, with earth capable of containing Him and the sky on top of Him. Imagine His foot steps. Yet there is no foot imprint anywhere. You turn God to people like you and I. Should he not behave like us, eat and use the bathroom, etc?

[Quote]
His resurrection for my atonement is the only thing that had formed my faith.
We have parted ways since you believe he was lifted up bodily.[/Quote]And he couldn't do anything of his own power. Remember that before you elevate him further.

[Quote]
God was angry with Moses,but not Furious.[/uote]Angry enough to want to personally kill him.

[Uote] If God was furious, he would have struck Moses to death immediately without even considering[b] hiding his grave[/b] because it may result to some pilgrimage by the Isrealites.[/Quote]If a person is angry enough that he wants somebody dead so much that he goes into the mission himself, whats next? Furious is deadlier than wanting somebody dead?

[Quote]
Jesus had a human nature. He felt pain, emotions and feared death just as human beings. But, that was his main purpose on earth. His death wasnt by chance,it was his destiny. Dont make it sound like God was so heartless that he gave his Son to be killed. And besides, the holy Spirit strengthened him,and he became strong again. Jesus was willing, and for that purpose, he was subjective.[/Quote]I have to laugh at you. You should have seen my face. You probably will be furious or at least angry like Jehovah hunting for Moses. The above from you does not make sense. Jesus was crying, yelling, acting out and even blame Ellah so much the people thought that the heard him calling Elias. You made God like you and I and we could be weak and heartless.

[Quote]
here is a prophesy of David about Jesus.
“Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me,” Psalm 41:9.[/Quote]Show me Jesus in this, please.

[Quote]Jesus was betrayed by a friend, Judas,.but he was not forgiven because he hung himself.
Jesus forgave those that killed him. So they were not enemies of God. They were not held accountable for their sin.
God cant have an enemy.yes' because he is greater than man,and no one can stand him.[/Quote]Didn't Jacob defeated Biblical Gos so much so that his name was changed to Israel? As a matter of fact Jacob overcame God and man in that wrestling. If Jesus predicted Judas to betray him and imagine if he didn't would the prophesy of Jesus be fulfilled? Further if the man was so destruct that he hung himself, don't you think that God should forgive him for what he did and his reaction to it? The Biblical God in my opinion lacks mercy, sincere Mercy.

[Quote]
Why would you be so biased?
Firstly, the Koran says tham the Satan put his words in Mohammads mouth. If he was noble,why cant he differenciate between the voice of an Angel and Satan?

Secondly, the Koran told Mohammad to ask for forgiveness of sins he has done,and which he will still do.
If god was still pleased with his sins, then that god is not righteous.

So if Mohammad had sinned,and god was still pleased with his sins,then you can judge your god.

The bible says that God is too Holy to behold iniquity.[/Quote]Please show me the verse in the Quran on the first bold. The second bold is similar to 'forgive us our sins. . .' said by Jesus. God the Almighty Who forgave Adam and Eve without Jesus or blood of Jesus or the blood of animal, can tell anyone to seek forgiveness. If the person obeys, it is worship and obedience to God. When God says even your future sins, it simply shows that Muhammad [as] is special to God over everyone, because obviously your God wanted to kill Moses not because of good deeds and rejected the plea of Jesus not because of the good deeds of Jesus. If your God did either, then how can one trust that God, even if He says I give you salvation? Contrast that to The God that tells His creatures to simply seek forgiveness of sins that even their future sins they need just to seek forgiveness of them. Which God is Merciful here and full of Forgiveness and can be Trusted?
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 9:04pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Judek2; « #15 on: Today at 08:23:02 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 04:45:44 PM
It is Muhammad [as] who let me considered Jesus different from what the Bible say Jesus is.

Thank you for that. How are you sure you were not decieved? I mean,a man who just came up from nowhere and descided to tarnish the record of a man who has existed thousands of years before him, without any proof. I think someone is believing some trash . Undecided[/Quote]The Jews do not believe in Original sin. Whoever developed the original concept, tarnish the Capability of God to have Mercy on His creatures without making the lives of other creatures difficult. Such a developer of original sin tarnish the legacy of Adam and Eve. The another comforter came to restore truth. This is why I know I am not being deceived. It is not how early but how accurate. Absolute accuracy is from God and lies will come from men, and it is obvious by the constant edition and revision and versions of the Bible. Jesus of the Quran is my prophet [as] and you do not have to thank me for honoring one of my masters [as] in religion.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2012
@Judek2; [Quote]Quote
However the christians will say that Jesus was sinless, but they ignored the sins that he committed from his own standard of 'do not say fool', or how he called everyone other than the jews "dogs", or why would God rejected his prayers so much over delivering you who is not the begotten son? Can any normal father do that? The yoruba says "regardless how beautiful your daughter is, you will not beautify another man's daughter.

My brother, so upon all the sins in the world, the only thing you could lay your hands on is that I called you a fool,because you acted like a fool? And going to the act of Jesus prayer, HE DID NOT BEG FOR HIS LIFE OR LIKE FOR PARDON,LIKE A GUITY CONVICT. Get that into your thick skull. He said,"Father,if thou will,remove this cup from me: nevertheless,not my will but thy be done."
His[b] human nature overtook him[/b],but it was his destiny, Thats he reason he came in the first place.TO ESTABLISH A NEW COVENANT.
So,how will you explain about the Angel that strengthened him?[/Quote]Let me approach your post here by reacting to the last bold first. You are the first christian that seem to correct about what the holy spirit is in the strengthening of Jesus supposedly on the cross. That holy spirit was an angel. I wonder how in spite of God sending angel to strengthen him, he was allowed to be killed, and yelled so loudly in the process blaming God if you ask me? Do you think the condition would have been worse for him with the angel/holy spirit to strengthen him?

When you call me your brother and then insult me, while sandwiching your claim of you saying "fool" between them, are you playing Jesus here because the one I spoke about calling anyone "fool" is Jesus of the Bible? Now you tend to be in the nature of jesus who is a good human being in the same way you have called me your brother, but Jesus then turn to a bad and weak God that had to beg another God in the same way you insulted me about my "thick skull".

If I rely on the Bible I will take Jesus to be a great man, a prophet but a terrible God, a fake. But I will go by Quran instead that calls him a good and faithful prophet [as] of his Lord God Almighty Creator.

[Quote]I now get your point. You are trying so hard to prove that God was punishing him for some sin.[/Quote]Your Bible gave the impression because there is no reason for God to deliver anyone into enemy's hands unless one is a deviant. The Good God Will not allow any good man to be humiliated by bad people. The Good Lord is not without Power and Mercy to rescue good man from the clutches of bad and evil people.

[Quote]Please,stop some this your ignorant comments,its not helping you.[/uote]And your smartness leads you to 3 as 1, human and God is human entity, father and son in the same body, father and son and ghost are all in one body. Do you want me to show you further how bad your concept is?

[Quote]Quote
And it is only in the eyes of the christians that jesus is more than human prophet, though he exhibited all the traces of human prophets, while the jews think even today that he was just a rabbi.

Well, even your Koran says he was born by a virgin, meaning he has no human father. Isnt that enough claim of being divine?[/Quote]Shouldnt Adam and Eve be more divine or equally divine since they do not have mother and father? Shouldnt the soldier or worker termites be more than termites, even divine since the queen produce them without the male sperm on the eggs?

[QUote]It also says he was lifted up by God alive. Cool
So how dare you compare him to a man born out of intercorse?, his father's name is well known, a man who died from a woman's poison? You are simply nailing yourself.[/uote]Didnt the Bible God have sons who got daughters of men pregnant? Are those not even more divine that Jesus who had Mary to provide brea.st milk, burp him, clean him up, wash him up, potty train him, console him when the pain of growing teeth started? I could go on an one and cover a full page before i get to crawling and a long way from being able to go without diapers. Whats do terrible in surviving a deadly poison for 3 years, while you lionize a man who could not handle a day on the cross?

[Quote]Stop crusifying yourself.[/QUote]You think I respect the cross? Not me. I am from Muhammad [as].

[Quote] The Jews considered him as just rabbai,thats why they accused him of making himself equal with God. Cant you read the writing on the wall?[/Quote]And their killing him according to the events in your bibles confirmed to the jews that he was not even a prophet. Can you think hard, judek2?
Many believed,some stone heads didnt. Paul was among,but his stone head was crushed. Smiley
[/quote][/quote]
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2012
[Quote]Quote
Today people who like me, either male or female take him as the best. Even non muslims like Hart take him as number 1 over Jesus and Moses, etc.

I didnt expect the opposite. Cool

Everyone can spin the best quality to make it the worst.

No, even at that, the best still stands out as the best. You are the one spining the worst to pass the best.[/Quote]the best is Muhammad [as] according to Hart. And Hart is not but a Jew. For sure not a muslim. Imagine that.

[Quote]Quote
At 25, he was still a virgin in a sleazy town called Makka. There is no way that a Nigeria man in2012 at 25 years old is a virgin, unless he is a muslim or have good morals or from good home. He will not be it because he is a christian because the blood covers him or her even after committing the worst sin.

Only in your deluded mind. Give me some pie chart to illustrate that.[/Quote]i lived in nigeria. i know nigerians. show me a 25 year old male virgin. We will not even talk about him willing to marry a twice divorce/widowed older woman.

[Quote]Alright, Only the muslims give out 9 yrs old girls to marriage, gang ra.pes 13 yrs old girls and convicts her for not providing four male witnesses. They will not be because the acts of Mohammad justifies them or you even after commiting the worst sin.[/Quote]ANy neighborhood USA is muslim neighborhood? No. But worse happen frequently in this neighborhood. Thats the legacy of cjristianity.

[Quote]Quote
If my wife makes me, I am good because I am still her husband, sharing in the success, basking in it all by herself. Do you know what a call trophy spouse? She will be that.

Take that case to a family court. Smiley[/Quote]As her husband, in the fashion of Muhammad [as], I am happy to provide all her needs. There is no family court in our future.

[Quote]Quote

The chance is all yours. Cool
But irrational comments will be ignored.[/Quote]I pray that you learn and your heart is affected. Amin.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 12:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sweetnecta:

I do know what is forgiveness and mercy, even so demonstrated by my mum on me. I am also a father. I demonstrate forgiveness and mercy on my children, but not in the same quality that my mum does on me. Muhammad's forgiveness and mercy covers me and my mother, as God says in Surah Taubah, all under the Forgiveness and Mercy of God.

Stop using your family,your mother, bla bla bla as an act of forgiveness.
You once posted in a rather boasting way that one should stand a muslim on the street and rant some foul words we rant here. So tell me,arent muslims terrible?
A simple provocation to a muslim can make you lose your life.
I remember when a funny cartoon of Mohammad was drawn at far away Denmark, and here in Nigeria Muslims kept on rioting and killing massively. Even in other countries,,the protesters demanded that the producer's hands must be cut off.
Just go to many websites, many carricature and foul provoking drawings of Jesus, yet no Christian has ever demanded any treatment or riot?

A god whom his followers must fight for is a sane god.

Forgiveness is just like sacrifise.Retaliation demolishes forgiveness.
You bear the pains of ones actions against you,and forgive him even if he didnt ask for forgiveness. Just as Jesus did on the cross.

Because they spread corruptions in the community.

If he did not let mere mockers live, the person who put hazards in his path so that he could suffer difficulty would have been the first to get killed in Madina. Yet it is this same person who got sick and was visited by the messenger [as]. The person was to touched by the gesture that he/she became muslim.

Mohammad pretended enough before he gained power. No compulsion in religion, many acts even the alleged miraclous escape in a cave.
When he gained much power, what did he do? He became a tyrant. Dont make me post his various tyranny acts cos it makes me hate anything associated with Islam. I've read so much about it,and I wonder what type of man he was.

Its no supprise. Even the followers of Lord Rahl always calls him a just and merciful leader.

There was no enemy of Moses or Jesus that became his follower in his lifetime. Muhammad [as] forgave so much that his mercy from God was shown to people of Makka.

Please, the bold is just a silly claim,its like someone begging to succeed something greater.
Jesus healed many lepers, woke up the dead, cast out devils and many more. The Gentiles saw his works, heard his teachings and believed. He converted thousands of Jews that the authority were afraid of arresting him becausethey fear of the clouds. Many rich men invited him in their houses.
He was a light to the Gentiles. He came for sinners,and he died for sinners.

When next you make claims, dont be so deluded.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 3:33pm On Feb 02, 2012
My Muhammad; . . . Later Abu Sufyan admitted that he would have lied when asked about the Prophet, if not for the fact that he would have been shamed to have others spreading reports that he was a liar. So he told the truth. . . .

from How Heraclius examined the Prophet [from the bulletin mailed to me on January 31st for the month of February]
IslamiCity.org
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Judek2; « #20 on: Today at 12:50:50 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on January 31, 2012, 05:17 PM
I do know what is forgiveness and mercy, even so demonstrated by my mum on me. I am also a father. I demonstrate forgiveness and mercy on my children, but not in the same quality that my mum does on me. Muhammad's forgiveness and mercy covers me and my mother, as God says in Surah Taubah, all under the Forgiveness and Mercy of God.

Stop using your family,your mother, bla bla bla as an act of forgiveness.[/Quote]If you are not certain that your following Jesus will not guarantee you the mercy of Jehovah, dont blame me and dont be jealous of my condition. The best for you is to join us under the Mercy of Allah as we follow Muhammad [as], the means of mercy for all mankind from the time of his messenger-ship until the last man on earth.

[QUote]You once posted in a rather[b] boasting way[/b] that one should stand a muslim on the street and rant some foul words we rant here. So tell me,arent muslims terrible?[/Quote]I do not boast. i dont quite understand you here. please write a more elementary way for my elementary mind.

[uote]A simple provocation to a muslim can make you lose your life.
I remember when a funny cartoon of Mohammad was drawn at far away Denmark, and here in Nigeria Muslims kept on rioting and killing massively. Even in other countries,,the protesters demanded that the producer's hands must be cut off.
Just go to many websites, many carricature and foul provoking drawings of Jesus, yet no Christian has ever demanded any treatment or riot?[quote][/Quote] For one not all muslims have the same temperament. Just human population, we are of different hues and qualities and resolves. If what you take as typical muslims are what Islam is, I will be doing them. So will every muslim, like we all make 5 daily prayers. The extemists do evil in spite of saying their muslims, just like muslims will steal, commit fornication and adultery, etc. But that will not make any of these right, even if all muslims are doing them as long as the Quran does not permit it, or the messenger living it for us to see.

[Quote]A god whom his followers must fight for is a sane god.[/Quote]then i wonder about Jehovah now that the rifles carry bible verses? how about Yahweh of Moses and or Joshua?

[Quote]Forgiveness is just like sacrifise.Retaliation demolishes forgiveness.
You bear the pains of ones actions against you,and forgive him even if he didnt ask for forgiveness. Just as Jesus did on the cross.[/Quote]show me a christan society that has done this. Or Jesus did not have any impact on them? What is the use of his death for you then? I am sure that i am older than you, even as an uncle if not a father, see how you talk to me. Jesus did not enter you or you didnt hear Jesus?

[Quote]Quote
Because they spread corruptions in the community.

If he did not let mere mockers live, the person who put hazards in his path so that he could suffer difficulty would have been the first to get killed in Madina. Yet it is this same person who got sick and was visited by the messenger [as]. The person was to touched by the gesture that he/she became muslim.

Mohammad pretended enough before he gained power..[/Quote]The above is when he had became powerful, ruler of Madina, almost the king in authority. Jesus never had that mercy or authority.

[Quote]No compulsion in religion, many acts even the alleged miraclous escape in a cave.
When he gained much power, what did he do? He became a tyrant. Dont make me post his various tyranny acts cos it makes me hate anything associated with Islam. I've read so much about it,and I wonder what type of man he was.[/Quote]So we will focus on his [as] in Madina. Please bring me all the dirt with intelligent analysis, so that I can understand your mindset. I will also react to the dirt, cleaning it up for you. I say to you here again, there is no time that he hurt anyone for his own reason. Those who spread corruptions in the community must get hurt for the good of the community.

[Quote]Its no supprise. Even the followers of Lord Rahl always calls him a just and merciful leader.[/Quote]Don't forget Jesus.

[QUote]Quote
There was no enemy of Moses or Jesus that became his follower in his lifetime. Muhammad [as] forgave so much that his mercy from God was shown to people of Makka.

Please, the bold is just a silly claim,its like someone begging to succeed something greater.[/Quote]Muhammad [as] is the greatest. Ask Michael Hart. And he is not a muslim, but a jew or christian.

[Quote]Jesus healed many lepers, woke up the dead, cast out devils and many more. The Gentiles saw his works, heard his teachings and believed. He converted thousands of Jews that the authority were afraid of arresting him becausethey fear of the clouds. Many rich men invited him in their houses.
He was a light to the Gentiles. He came for sinners,and he died for sinners.

When next you make claims, dont be so deluded.[/Quote]Please show me which one of them was his enemy in his lifetime that became one of his 12 disciples in his lifetime. I can many enemies of Muhammad [as] who became his followers in his lifetime.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2012
How Heraclius examined the Prophet [from the bulletin mailed to me on January 31st for the month of February]
www.IslamiCity.org
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 11:11am On Feb 04, 2012
@Judek2: I see that you fell of the track. Come on up. I will fill your hungry spirituality up with hadith of easy ways to receive favor of God instead of getting anyone killed for you;

HOW TO ERASE YOUR PAST SINS AFTER
EATING ♥♥

Mu`adh bin Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (Peace Be Upon Him) said, "He who has taken food and says at the end (of eating): `Al-hamdulillahi-lladhi at`amani hadha, wa razaqanihi min ghairi haulin minni wa la quwwatin (All praise is due to Allah Who has
given me food to eat and provided it without any endeavour on my part or any power),' all his past sins will be forgiven.''

[At-Tirmidhi].

Riyad-us -saliheen 735.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2012
Do not think that my keeping quiet all this while is an act of running away from the discussion,not atall.
After reading most of your replies, it occured to me that you are just shying away from a known and written facts. What is undeniable and true you have swiftly turned upside down.
Its so sad that you are trying so much to tarnish truths into assumptions and lies which I cannot be partake in.

Firstly,you tried to twart the truth that Jesus was sinless by claiming that he sinned along with other old prophets that God was so displeased with him that he allowed his enemies to kill him.
You tried to prove that God was never displeased with Mohammad that he even exalted him. You are then,in other words trying to prove that Jesus was sinful while Mohammad wasnt.
Isnt that so shameful and rotten to the ear that one should start argueing about?

Your misinterpretation of many verses and teachings of Jesus in your posts has been explained in many threads,yet you brings them up just to make futile comments.

You try so much to cover everything, facts ever known to suit your claims,telling me how peacefully Islam was spread and how tolerating it was.
Just to speak of my country, how was it brought in Nigeria and Africa as a whole?

I left you to indulge so much in your delusions just for the benefit of doubts. All your posts is just a normal bunch of gibberish cover up lies which I find irrelivant and a mare foolishness.

And let me give you this from your Koran,atleast Mohammad was sane enough to uphold these.
Jesus was born by a virgin. Thereby has no human father so not a human being at the sence of it,at least, a sensible man can say that he must be divine or else,why the virgin birth?

Secondary,he was sinless. A sane man can say that every human being is sinful, no exemption except one from a miraclous birth. So,he must not be a human being,or atleast, wont be compared to any man.

Since it says that he didnt die,like a human being should,rather was taking up alive, a sane man can say that he must be more to be added as not a mare human being.

In view of these, you cant compare him to anybody,at least from your Koran which has a different view.

So, in dialogues like this, sane arguments and facts are needed not lies and more lies which in answering proves foolishness.
Stick to the topic, and stop your silly judgement of what you know nothing about.

My main question is how one can attain righeosness and salvation,and be assured of making heaven by following the life and actions of Mohammad. So stop derailing this topic by providing false assumptions of your own confusion.

If you want to hear messages of salvation, eternal life assurance and the aim of the death and ressurection of Jesus to the world,create a thread for that. Here on this topic, you are to base on the named person for answers. The Bible, Jesus or any christian source is prohibited. Just Mohammads influence as the main subject.

Thank you.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
Will you not say Melchizedek is more divine that Jesus since he did not have a mother or father and no one knew where he was born and if he died, if you refuse to accept Adam who was before Jesus or Lady Eve who was also before Jesus, yet it is a womb that came from Adam and Eve that Jesus was made from?

How many Gods are there? Adam and Eve came from heavens. Elijah was taken up to heavens. Enoch was also. Muhammad was and returned to earth. So just because Jesus didn't have a father, that made him God, try Adam or Eve or Melchizedek or even worker termite.! Where is your sense?

Abeg, dress as they say in Nigeria, move, or step aside and let me see front! You will remain in your abject ignorance the way you are going. Muhammad [as], I repeat is the one that allowed me to give Jesus a second look. If I look at him from the mirror of Christianity, I will see Ogun, Thunder and all kinda idols, including the moongod when i factor in your cross!

Salvation is of the jews. What did the jews do?

Salvation belongs to God. He will forgive and give mercy to those who seek them in salvation away from punishment from Him. Muhammad [as] taught that by God. And no one had to die.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2012
While Judek2 is thumping his nose to himself, below is the definition of religious salvation, and tell me if there is a need for blood to be shed to achieve it, rather than God just forgiving whoever ask Him calling upon His Mercy?

Theology . deliverance from the power and penalty of sin; redemption.

Quran, indeed Muslims under Muhammad [as] achieve this by just humbling requesting it from God.

That is salvation made easiest
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2012
In the presence of your ignorance of the scripture, let me use this opportunity to explain to you about Melchizedek. smiley

In [Genesis 14:18-20], Melchizedek greeted Abraham with bread and wine, later to become the symbols of Jesus Christ's Passover sacrifice of His body and blood. Also, Melchizedek addressed God as "Possessor of heaven and earth."
Around 2,000 years later, Jesus addressed the Father as "Lord of heaven and earth."

Psalm 110, one of David's psalms, is one of the most theologically significant. It features both the Father and the Word in the opening verse: "The Lord said to my [ David's] Lord, 'Sit at My right hand . . .'" It is Christ who now resides at the Father's right hand [(Hebrews 8:1; 10:12; 12:2)].
Keeping the general context of Psalm 110:1 in mind, notice verse 4: "The Lord has sworn and will not relent, 'You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.' This is the same Lord who spoke to David's Lord (the preexistent Word) in verse 1, still speaking to the same Being.

Melchizedek,was described as King of SOLEM. it is translated as King of PEACE
In [Isaiah 9:9], Jesus was described as The Prince of Peace. He also described himself so much as The Peace.[john 14:27]

Melchizedek its self means King of righeousness. It is a blastphemy to apply this title to a human being. In [Roman 3:10,17,23]. All man have sined and only a devine being can bear the title. The Sabath day is the Holy day as of the law of God. God also rested on the Sabath day. Here, Jesus described himself as The Lord of Sabath. [mark 2:28]. Making himself the Lord of holiness,and the Lord of the day of God.

Melchizedek has no Begining of days,nor end of life.[hebrew 7:3]. He has no geneology,no trace of existence,and no trace of death. He must have existed itself. This can ONLY be attributed to God, yet he is not God the Father,because he is described as the priest of the most high God.

He has no human father or mother. He was made like the Son of God.[hebrew 7:3]. The only one who fits this is the WORD of God in [John 1:1].
He was like the son of God,not yet actually the begotten son of God,in the ancient days of Abraham.He was not yet born of the virgin by the Holy spirit to declear the Divine sonship,but was made like the Son of God,Jesus Christ to his manifestation in the ancient.

[Hebrew 5:8-10] Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things he sufferedg
9) and being made perfect,he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him.
10) Called of God,an high priest after the order of Melchisedek.

God is all present, ancient and modern. Jesus existed ,and still existing today. As he existed in the person of Melchizedek of Old,He was manifested in Jesus Christ,and still manifesting in spirit today.
That man Melchizedek was a prophesy fulfilled in Jesus Christ.
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2012
Sweetnecta:

Will you not say Melchizedek is more divine that Jesus since he did not have a mother or father and no one knew where he was born and if he died, if you refuse to accept Adam who was before Jesus or Lady Eve who was also before Jesus, yet it is a womb that came from Adam and Eve that Jesus was made from?

Jesus is the Lord of Adam smiley
[Genesis 1:26] And God said, Let us make man in our image,after our likeness:

John 1:1[b]In the begining was the Word,and the Word was with God,and the Word was God.[/b]

he is the the Lord of David.ps 110:1 The lord said unto my Lord,sit thou at my right hand,until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

he shall judge You, me, and Mohammad, and the whole world.

[PS 110:5] The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6) He shall judge among the headen,he shall fill the places with the dead bodies. He shall wound the heads over many countries.

I wonder how sorry,regretful and trembling Mohammad will feel standing before his God,Jesus Christ on the day of his wrath and judgement.

How many Gods are there? Adam and Eve came from heavens. Elijah was taken up to heavens.

He created Adam, he created him out of the dusts of the earth. He did not descend from heaven. .

Enoch was also. Muhammad was and returned to earth. So just because Jesus didn't have a father, that made him God, try Adam or Eve or Melchizedek or even worker termite.!

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blasphemy against God, human existence and Mohammad himself. Surely,you shall be held accountable for your word.
A Lie from the pit of hell,just like your father.Satan.He was a liar frod the begining.

Where is your sense?

My sense is in accordance with the Holy Spirit,who teaches and directs me. cool

Abeg, dress as they say in Nigeria, move, or step aside and let me see front! You will remain in your abject ignorance the way you are going.

undecided undecided  undecided  undecided , lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed . Remember, your warlord was an illiterete, the same blood flows in you. tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

Muhammad [as], I repeat is the one that allowed me to give Jesus a second look. If I look at him from the mirror of Christianity, I will see Ogun, Thunder and all kinda idols, including the moongod when i factor in your cross!

Mohammad was the ignorant man who rewrote history, and ancient stands. He renamed his forefathers smiley smiley

For they worship the Living God during the time of Idols. It is from the Jews,but od only for them,but for the world. Salvation is OF, not FOR. A simple English.

Salvation belongs to God. He will forgive and give mercy to those who seek them in salvation away from punishment from Him. Muhammad [as] taught that by God. And no one had to die.

It is a gift from God to those who believe.

What is Salvation to you? MUSLIMS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SALVATION. Salvation is a foreign and strange language to you, so I dont have to start explaining to you,with the language you can never understand.

Once again, STICK TO THE TOPIC, You have just succeeded in posting bunch of gibberish. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Judek2(m): 7:42pm On Feb 06, 2012

@Frosbel: Ha ha. This does not concern you. If your bosses find out you are not on the labor line, you will be in trouble.

It concerns him as much as it concerns you and every one. I didnt create this thread to be an attack,and a reprisal attack based on named individuals.

But we have just began our dialogue, your challenge to the muslims. Just encourage the likes of Frosbel and Davidylan to stay off our conversation. If they are so eager to announce Jesus, let them prove him in the challenge of Lagosshia. You simply made so many claims
without any fact.

First of all,I didnt create this thread to make it OUR conversation,or a senseless dialogue between you and I.
Its an open thread which everyone can contribute.

The topic says, "Who should Muslims Emulate?" and not in any way mention your name or any one in particular.

I did not make any rule to guide it,and you shouldnt propose or force any rule to guide this thread. Even in your sharia Law, Four eye witnesses are required, cheesy. So, quit the sole proposal of dialogue strictly between US.
ANYBODY CAN CONTRIBUTE,EXPECIALLY THE MUSLIMS.

Thank you. cool
Re: Who Should Muslims Emulate? by Sweetnecta: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2012
Judek2^^^ you are funny at the same time not serious.

@Judek2: « #29 on: Today at 06:47:28 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Sweetnecta on February 04, 2012, 06:25 PM

Jesus is the Lord of Adam Smiley[/Quote]You know that you are lying with your smiley on. I will require that you prove it beyond any reasonable doubt and the below is so wishywashy that I will respond to it now.

[Quote][Genesis 1:26] And God said, Let us make man in our image,after our likeness:[/Quote]and did Jesus respond as if part of the we? Havent you heard of old Igbo dignitary say "we or us" for himself?

[Quote]John 1:1In the begining was the Word,and the Word was with God,and the Word was God.[/Quote]does this make any sense proving that Jesus, a mere word of God spoken is now God? What did you think Moses heard of his Lord in the burning bush but mere words of God since he didnt see God? Are yo saying that that word at the burning bush was Jesus? How was it that God word was heard during the baptism of Jesus? What was that word, Jesus? But Jesus was the one being baptized and God word was being heard from heavens the bibles report?

[Quote]he is the the Lord of David.ps 110:1 The lord said unto my Lord,sit thou at my right hand,until I make thine enemies thy footstool.[/Quote]There are 2 Lords here. 1 the Real Lord. The other a fake because it is the Real Lord that has all the commands, including instructing the sitting and doing the warring, debasing. If Jesus is the one commanded, please know that he has no power, as he rightfully said in the gospel. That is not a lord than the people of the house of lords are lords.

[Quote]he shall judge You, me, and Mohammad, and the whole world.[/Quote]He prayed behind Muhammad [as] if you do not know that in Israh wa Miraj and Allah is the Judge of all.

[Quote][PS 110:5] The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.[/Quote]And did Jesus strike any one? Tell me which kings or king. Maybe no one will be reading this but me, so you can spill the beans.

[Quote]6) He shall judge among the headen,he shall fill the places with the dead bodies. He shall wound the heads over many countries.[/Quote]Where is Jesus in this since he does not fight? Lol.

[Quote]I wonder how sorry,regretful and trembling Mohammad will feel standing before his God,Jesus Christ on the day of his wrath and judgement.[/Quote]Between Muhammad and Jesus who do you think has wounded and debased evil kings? Who fought war and defeated evil empire?

[Quote]Quote
How many Gods are there? Adam and Eve came from heavens. Elijah was taken up to heavens.

He created Adam, he created him out of the dusts of the earth. He did not descend from heaven. .[/Quote]And Jesus was created in the womb of Virgin Mary. How is the Creator being created inside a woman unless he is not the real Creator? If you think Adam was created on earth, then show me the garden of eden and the tree of life with the flaming sword turning all over the places. You do not know what you are talking about so dont be too emotional when you respond. Just think about it.

[Quote]Quote
Enoch was also. Muhammad was and returned to earth. So just because Jesus didn't have a father, that made him God, try Adam or Eve or Melchizedek or even worker termite.!

Shocked [/b]Shocked Shocked Shocked
Blasphemy against God, human existence and Mohammad himself. Surely,you shall be held accountable for your word.
A Lie from the pit of hell,just like your father.Satan.He was a liar frod the begining.[/Quote]Everyone shall be held accountable for his/her words and deeds, including beliefs. It is in your Bibles that you guys play with satan. I curse satan the accursed. Do you remember that Paul lied about Jesus, cursing him? Paul is your father and he was a liar and a killer from before.

[Quote]Quote
Where is your sense?

My sense is in accordance with the [b]Holy Spirit
,who teaches and directs me. Cool[/Quote]Jesus stopped the holy spirit with the disciples. It did not reach the people after the 12 or the 11. how can you claim you are included in the holy spirit, unless you are kidding me, actually kidding yourself?

[Quote]Quote
Abeg, dress as they say in Nigeria, move, or step aside and let me see front! You will remain in your abject ignorance the way you are going.

Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided , Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed . Remember, your warlord was an illiterete, the same blood flows in you. Tongue Tongue Cheesy Cheesy[/Quote]This is why the psalms above will not talk about Jesus.

[Quote]Quote
Muhammad [as], I repeat is the one that allowed me to give Jesus a second look. If I look at him from the mirror of Christianity, I will see Ogun, Thunder and all kinda idols, including the moongod when i factor in your cross!

Mohammad was the ignorant man who rewrote history, and ancient stands. He renamed his forefathers Smiley Smiley[/Quote]Was rewriting history not the role of the Another Comforter? Let Jesus answer for us from the Bible: The another comforter shall correct you based on what he heard from God against the errors on the ground.
You must have some education? Is there a correction unless there was an error?

[Quote]Quote

For they worship the Living God during the time of Idols. It is from the Jews,but od only for them,but for the world. Salvation is OF, not FOR. A simple English.[/Quote]And they made Yahweh of a golden idol. That enough throws them out of the loop of those who worship "the Living God". Then you accused King Solomon the wise to even worship foreign [moon god must be foreign since they found it in the land he ruled over as a king? Jesus was never a king]. How do the Jews remain the custodian of salvation, if it is true salvation? Do evil doers keep on to salvation?

[Quote]Quote

It is a gift from God to those who believe.[/Quote]But you believe 3 persons God and you never prostrated your face like Jesus did.

[Quote]What is Salvation to you? MUSLIMS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT SALVATION. Salvation is a foreign and strange language to you, so I dont have to start explaining to you,with the language you can never understand.[/Quote]Salvation for me is belief in ONE God Who deserves all my worship and my obedience to Him, alone. Your condemnation is Trinity which has made you adopt god from a prophet [as] and god from an angel [as] and cheapened the Authority of God, creating partners for Him.

[Quote]Once again, STICK TO THE TOPIC, You have just succeeded in posting bunch of gibberish. Lips sealed[/Quote]The topic is who do muslim emulate. I say I emulate Muhammad [as] and my conversation is very clear on the issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prolonging Only The Final Sujood (prostration) Is Not From Sunnah / Jarus, Mukina And Olabowale, I Got Your Messages Late / What A Mother Told Her Son A Day Before His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 276
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.