Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday (12726 Views)

I Use Explosives To Catch Fish – Suspected Robber (picture) / Picture Of A Policeman Who's Hand Was Chopped Off In While Trying 2 Catch A Bus / Truck Carrying Human Head In Adamawa Intercepted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by ify4king(m): 7:07am On Jan 29, 2012
A bus loaded with with explosives was intercepted by police officers on a check point. The driver, on sighting the law enforcement agents, took to his heels, the bus exploded mins later.(HEARD IT ON AIT NEWS)
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by TheDoc: 7:37am On Jan 29, 2012
All we need now in this country is prayers
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by ossaisly(m): 7:41am On Jan 29, 2012
What time did you hear this coz I stayed glue to the TV yesterday.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by SamMilla1(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2012
It has started
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by dsurrogat: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2012
They ALWAYS END UP ESCAPING, dat wat we hear everytime, suspects escape, escape, escape, shame on GEJ n his incompetent cops
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by 1virus(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2012
hallaluyaa!!!! what a country.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by Lobolintin(m): 7:47am On Jan 29, 2012
God help us,
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by pek(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2012
It has been confirmed it wasnt explosions. Saw it on the late night news. It was loaded with plastics bottles of engine oil like the one sold on the roadside. The bus caught fire.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by lilkech(m): 7:55am On Jan 29, 2012
SHEGE KAI DAN BANZA !!

DAT BUS BEEN DEY GO BLOW FOR ASO ROCK

USELESS POLICE
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by ume(m): 8:02am On Jan 29, 2012
Too bad 4 brod GEJ he came,he saw but can he conquer
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by sweetcocoa(f): 8:04am On Jan 29, 2012
If una dey talk story make una talk the real thing na,one say na engine oil,one say the explosives,which is it abeg?
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by 1virus(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2012
@ume that's a very good question. Na season 1 we stil dey.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by chakaz(m): 8:10am On Jan 29, 2012
Which way naija?
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by kingsilly(m): 8:25am On Jan 29, 2012
It wasnt Xplosive ooo, just some, nutin, saw it on ait ystday
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2012
pek:

It has been confirmed it wasnt explosions. Saw it on the late night news. It was loaded with plastics bottles of engine oil like the one sold on the roadside. The bus caught fire.

Ok now. end of story
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by Atigba: 8:42am On Jan 29, 2012
God, please, please they are getting close to me?
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by Faheedat: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2012
GENTS, IF YOU LIKE ,YOU MAY SLEEP AND CLOSE YOUR TOO EYES
NOTE THAT ALL IS NOT WELL,
FOR SECURITY REASONS,  THE PARTICULARS OF THE VEHICLE CANNOT BE KNOW?
EVEN FROM THE PLATE NUMBER, OUR SECURITY OPERATIVES CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING BUT BECAUSE OF REASONS KNOWN TO ME AND YOU ,NOTHING WE COME OUT, BUT THE WORLD IS WATCHING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
From all available records:
", What keeps Nigeria one today, if “one” you can call it, is mutual hatred, fear, suspicion, malice, "demonization", pretense, hypocrisy, arrogance and exploitation, held together by lethal force and the unscrupulous opportunism of a haughty few who can wiring wealth and power from this pathologic state of affairs.
But Posterity will judge all of you
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by nanidee(f): 8:50am On Jan 29, 2012
OMG!!!

**eyes wide open**
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by Maximip(m): 8:54am On Jan 29, 2012
TheDoc:

It's just sad that people still think like this.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by ASOROCKb(m): 8:56am On Jan 29, 2012
chakaz:

Which way naija?
Heading for disintegration. I tell U!
Lobolintin:

God help us,
Not nigeria. Nigeria need no mercy for they have wasted alot, so divide now before,
TheDoc:

Prayer ke? Hahaha! nigeria is gone already. No remedy ohhh
Sai Biafra for Progress n Peace.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by ignis: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2012
FDCM, Fear dey catch me
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by phreakabit(m): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2012
TheDoc:

[size=18pt]All we need now is the dissolving of this damn UNION! This country was never meant to be.[/size]
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by Exponental(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2012
Somtimes I wonder d type of training d police gets, dat aiming d suspects leg becomes a big deal.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by whizcode: 9:23am On Jan 29, 2012
u guys shld stop posting fake news abeg.wait and onfirm d stuff before u run your mouth here on nairaland
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by Godyke(m): 9:51am On Jan 29, 2012
I smell something fishy in this report. If the bus actually caught. Why then did the driver had to flee. How come this fire outbreak took place at a checkpoint. How come did the policemen not help to put it out before it spread. Was it the policemen that put the bus on fire or the driver. How come the particulars of the vehicle not retrieved before the bus was finally consumed. Lastly when did engine oil become fuel for it to cause fire. I need explanation fast.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by werepeLeri: 10:37am On Jan 29, 2012
^^^

Explanation from who? Dey said truck caught fire, you stay here they talk mess.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by kizito96(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2012
God help us in this country
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by Bright2(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2012
Wether it is false information or not,paste it on front page i like it that way! From the false one the real information will be know,wether explosive or oil vandalization no problem the truth is that something happened @ that checking point. undecided
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by prettyboi1(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2012
Even the Bible said it,"my people perish from lack of knowledge.". It is high-time every Nigerian stopped playing the "e no concern me" "no be my business" roles. Start watching news,Start reading,start browsing the internet & doing researches for ourselves. "I WATCHED THE NEWS ON TV LAST NIGHT,THERE WASN'T ANY DAMN THING LIKE A BOMB.IT WAS JUST A NORMAL BUS THAT DEVELOPED LITTLE PROBLEMS & CAUGHT FIRE", you guys should stop spreading lies & rumours & you guys should also start doing researches before you swallow everything you're told. God Bless Nigeria. BY THE WAY,IT WASN'T EVEN BY ANY CHECK POINT.
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by seunlayi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2012
thank God that there is no casualty
Re: A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday by alby: 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2012
Hello All,

It wasn't explosives, saw everything on the news too.

Please us try and be more focused while putting up information here.

The polity is very volatile.

Regards,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Police Station In Kogi, Kill 2 Policemen / One Feared Dead As Abia Revenue Officers Clash With Timber Traders in Umuahia / Pictures Of Mutilated Titi Arowolo- Horror!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.