Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,152 members, 7,852,927 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? (1236 Views)

What Does Marriage Mean To You? / Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? / Does Marriage Really Mean Settling Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by LDG(f): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2012
I know that when some guys are single/in relationships (not yet serious) they tend to flirt/sleep around with other females. However, when a man decides to get married, do they generally stop all of that behaviour? In other words does marriage change men for the better?
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 2:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Yes! Men slow down with age.
After dem don waka for 40 years in the 'ashawo' wilderness! grin
I love to catch men in that 'zone'! It is not just se-x anymore. . . they need a good massage and some good conversation during dinner. . . MOST 20/30 SOMETHINGS cannot offer that!grin

SE-X is MATURE. . .SENSOUS AND ENJOYABLE! kiss No gra-gra at all! wink

My husband is 48 and my boyfriend is 55. They both have 'waist' pains from too much 'waka-waka'! wink
Both are tired of chasing small-small girls and are always complaining of being 'rough-handled' by UNIVERSITY, sexual acrobats. grin

They both prefer my 'motherly' tender touch! cool
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by miredia(m): 3:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia: Yes! Men slow down with age.
After dem don waka for 40 years in the 'ashawo' wilderness! grin
I love to catch men in that 'zone'! It is not just se-x anymore. . . they need a good massage and some good conversation during dinner. . . MOST 20/30 SOMETHINGS cannot offer that!grin

SE-X is MATURE. . .SENSOUS AND ENJOYABLE! kiss No gra-gra at all! wink

My husband is 48 and my boyfriend is 55. They both have 'waist' pains from too much 'waka-waka'! wink
Both are tired of chasing small-small girls and are always complaining of being 'rough-handled' by UNIVERSITY, sexual acrobats. grin

They both prefer my 'motherly' tender touch! cool
did you say husband 48, boyfriend 55. undecided undecided undecided I'm assuming u'r being comical
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 3:39am On Jan 09, 2013
miredia: did you say husband 48, boyfriend 55. undecided undecided undecided I'm assuming u'r being comical

Oh no! I am not!
Very real. . .without apologies too! kiss
I am not a MONOGAMIST! Never have been.
I must have at least 2 men at all times! cool

I don't believe in putting all my 'eggs' in one basket o!
Too many lovable guys out there.
Besides, they get on my bloody nerves quickly as Nigerian men. . .so I gat to recycle them for some peace of mind! cool
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by miredia(m): 3:56am On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Oh no! I am not!

Besides, they get on my bloody nerves quickly as Nigerian men. . .so I gat to recycle them for some peace of mind! cool
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by oyin50(f): 4:08am On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Oh no! I am not!

Pathetic disgusting wierdo. Having multiple men inside you...gosh you are sickening. You the type men identify as having a stinky, oozing private pt. Y marry at all idio*t
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by greatgod2012(f): 4:51am On Jan 09, 2013
oyin50: Pathetic disgusting wierdo. Having multiple men inside you...gosh you are sickening. You the type men identify as having a stinky, oozing private pt. Y marry at all idio*t

and why d abuse on how she decides to love her life. We cant all be d same.
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
@Gambrosia Oya! Come yab me small...gringringringrin
No forget your designer pacifier with loaded gun in the diaper.
LWKMD grin
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2013
Brand_new: @Gambrosia Oya! Come yab me small...gringringringrin
No forget your designer pacifier with loaded gun in the diaper.
LWKMD grin

https://www.nairaland.com/brand_new/posts/8

Oh yeah! The OOJUAL 'instigators'! E ka bo! kiss

UuuuuuuuuuuOoooooooooooooouuuuu! I feel better! cool
I have been looking for one NL bussssssssh meat to cuzz out for the longest time!
As you wish. . .bring ya other 'monikers' and UNA GANG kam darling! kiss
Back to my 'GANJA-PAFICER'! cool

*singing happily to myself*
[size=20pt]SUGARCANE NOR BE BAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! cool cool cool cool cool[/size]

Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
These moo-moos don turn to 'guests' by force!
Phacking ijjjiats! grin
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia: These moo-moos don turn to 'guests' by force!
Phacking ijjjiats! grin
cheesycheesycheesy You even try small.
Gambrosia:

https://www.nairaland.com/brand_new/posts/8

Oh yeah! The OOJUAL 'instigators'! E ka bo! kiss

UuuuuuuuuuuOoooooooooooooouuuuu! I feel better! cool
I have been looking for one NL bussssssssh meat to cuzz out for the longest time!

*singing happily to myself*
[size=20pt]SUGARCANE NOR BE BAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! cool cool cool cool cool[/size]
If I be you, I for start from Page 1 cheesy

LWKMD! So I don turn bush meat now ehn?
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2013
Brand_new:
cheesycheesycheesy You even try small.
If I be you, I for start from Page 1 cheesy

LWKMD! So I don turn bush meat now ehn?

Stop spoiling my fun! grin
You think say I nor know wetin I dey look for from reading your posts? NA YOU GO TELL ME WHERE I WANNO GO?grin
I LOOK FOR MY H-ENEMIES you play and sleep with! YOUR ASSOCIATIONS! grin
You wanno turn me to 'moo moo' likey ya! HA!
You nor get sense sef! You look me up an daaaan. . .think say na me you wanno take make fun for NL?
I sorry for you!

Rule #1 wey my mama and papa teach moi as a 'TOD'. . . NEVER BEFRIEND THE FRIEND OF A FOE!!! ON OR OFFLINE!!! wink

If I let you come near moi on or offline. . . NA KILL I WANNO KILLY YA O! MU HE HE HE HE HE LWKMD!!! cheesy

Mu che che che che che
AFTER ALMOST 6 YEARS ON NL. . .WETIN MAKE YOU TINK SAY YOU GO SMART PASS MOI?
Nor be for NL I dey sleep? cheesy
You think say I trust ANY OF UNA. . . HUH? wink
I don write finish o.

Abeg. . . make you go look for another MUGU wey 'UNA' go sacrifice for TEHN mortuary!
If 'dem' sen you come ehn? MY HEAD AND NYANSH TOOO STRONG! kiss

NEXT PLEASE! cool

1 Like

Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 09, 2013
^^^^^ Clap for ya sef!
Dis your militancy just dey do me like sey hbabe spirit don resurrect. grin.

****sobbing******

Nairaland graveyard don full o!

Anyhouz, ma papa still cup still dey full, I even follow chop life with my Gran papa.

"Ori mi koya"
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 4:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
Brand_new: ^^^^^ Clap for ya sef!

Kpa kpa . . . kpa kpa kpa KPA! kiss

[img]http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4528184890098185&pid=1.7&w=165&h=155&c=7&rs=1[/img]
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
After you don yab me finish. cool
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 6:24pm On Jan 09, 2013
Brand_new:
After you don yab me finish. cool

Then straighten your 'k-leg'. I am VERY allergic to 'NL 2-faces'! kiss
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by baby124: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
I hope you are not marrying a man in the hope that he will get better after. Well... OMO YOU GO WOUND YOURSELF O! grin grin grin cheesy. Everyone relaxes after marriage and show their true selves. You are in for a very long ride. Better find a man that is more your speed.
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by dayokanu(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia

I have been looking for ya AGHENEBODE OKORO-Yoruba HOLLY GHOST FAYAAAHHH SHUKUSHUSKU BAM BAM NYANSH WEY DEY SCATTER VILLAGE MEETING

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Gambrosia:

Then straighten your 'k-leg'. I am VERY allergic to 'NL 2-faces'! kiss

Na wa o! See wetin Nairaland don cause?

You sef don turn bully finish.
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2013
dayokanu: Gambrosia

I have been looking for ya AGHENEBODE OKORO-Yoruba HOLLY GHOST FAYAAAHHH SHUKUSHUSKU BAM BAM NYANSH WEY DEY SCATTER VILLAGE MEETING

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Na only village meeting. . .VILLAGE SQUARE MEETING NKO?

Die! DAYOKANU. . .
Dieooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
DIE!!!

Wetin you dey look for me for? undecided

Brand_new:

Na wa o! See wetin Nairaland don cause?

You sef don turn bully finish.

Very big BuRRRRy! kiss
According to una wor-wor ASHAWO EDINBURGH TO SEATTLE phock me to the 'h-altar' moderator and im gang. . . 'this is just the beginning'! kiss
F-O-rst to quenssssssssssssssssssssssh! kiss
Anything wey una wanno do, try ya luck!
I dey kamkpeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . . .NO SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYKIN'! cool
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by greatgod2012(f): 2:56am On Jan 10, 2013
Yes, because of additional respnsibilities, which they have to be thiking about everytime, especially, when children are involved in d marriage.
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by TableLeg(m): 3:13am On Jan 10, 2013
LDG:

I know that when some guys are single/in relationships (not yet serious) they tend to flirt/sleep around with other females. However, when a man decides to get married, do they generally stop all of that behaviour? In other words does marriage change men for the better?
No, not really ... Sh.it doesn't change in most cases
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by greatgod2012(f): 6:24am On Jan 10, 2013
@op, u had already pened thid thread before, precisely, a year ago, do you want to comare dresponses then to d responses you get now.
#just curious#
https://www.nairaland.com/858064/does-marriage-change-men-better#10076786
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Gambrosia: 10:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
oyin50: Pathetic disgusting wierdo. Having multiple men inside you...gosh you are sickening. You the type men identify as having a stinky, oozing private pt. Y marry at all idio*t

Ashawo "burukutu"! kiss
You don go hide?
NL old "recycled" GOSHEN poohsie! I know say man dey hard you to find! O HOLY PCOS! wink
Seun don gif ya USSSSSELESS cowardly azzzze cover finish? cheesy
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Too bad 'ban' nor dey work outside NL!
Wor-wor BINTCH wey nor fit handle 2 blokoses in 12 hours! wink

Perhaps, if you found JUST one limp de-ee-k on NL to make dat ya dryyyyyyy toto wet once a month, ya frustration -pimples go clear from ya UGLY, LADY-FATIMA OF NL FACE! wink

Having multiple partners is a CHOICE! Pele o! Lonely, missssserable, UNPHOCKABLE WENCH!!! kiss
Learn to TRY to get and KEEP one!
Re: Does Marriage Change Men For The Better? by Vansnickers: 7:35am On Apr 03, 2013
Oh My!!! Someone just got owned, not sure who though. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Divorced, What Could I Have Done Different. / Guys Will U Tolorate Ur Wife Insulting Ur Mum?? / Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.