Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate (1227 Views)

Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match / Abortion: Murder Or A Means Of Birth Control? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by olamidarsenal(m): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2013
Pls i want some one to enlight me on hw and where to get my date of birth certificate. Need an urgent reply pls. Thanks
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by EfemenaXY: 6:15pm On Aug 10, 2013
Where are you based?
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by psucc(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2013
You need Birth Certificate and not date of birth certificate

just walk into any magistrate or high court around and ask of the birth registry. N1000 will solve the situation though you will get a receipt of N200 or thereabout. Hurry! !! !!!
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2013
Go to high court in lagos, you will see some boys doing it. I guess it's around 1000 naira.(this was 2 yrs ago)

Then use it and visit the national population service..and get a proper one.

The national population commission is in surulere.
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by olamidarsenal(m): 1:14pm On Aug 11, 2013
Thanks to u all.
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by nat138: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2013
The most official way to get a certificate of birth is to go to the National Population Conmission office where you are resident. They will issue you one.
This can be presented anywhere.

Cheers
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by Kanwulia: 8:59pm On Aug 11, 2013
In Nigeria?
That is like asking for original NOLLYWOOD MOVIES made in 2009!!!! grin

Impossible!!!! Abeg, go get 'sworn declaration of age je je!!! kiss
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by tpia5: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
are your parents unavailable or something?

get an affidavit from your country, everywhere is not the same.
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by olamidarsenal(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2013
To get birth certificate is nt a small thing in Nigeria now, it cost me like 5k before i could get it, thank God sha
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by IrewumiO(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2013
olamidarsenal: Pls i want some one to enlight me on hw and where to get my date of birth certificate. Need an urgent reply pls. Thanks
are u still in need of it ? If yes call dis numba 2 have a birthday certificate eida in Ogun State { Ago Iwoye} or Lagos State @ avoidable price. 07084753616. Best of luck.
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by olamidarsenal(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2013
Irewumi O.:
are u still in need of it ? If yes call dis numba 2 have a birthday certificate eida in Ogun State { Ago Iwoye} or Lagos State @ avoidable price. 07084753616. Best of luck.
thanks bros, have got it at oke-mosan in abeokuta
Re: Pls Hw Can I Get Date Of Birth Certificate by IrewumiO(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
olamidarsenal:
thanks bros, have got it at oke-mosan in abeokuta
no pro bro !!! Makexure u kip am wella 4 Oou tinx.

(1) (Reply)

Wife To Pay $120,000 To Husband For Having Ugly Children / When Someone Is Trying To Harm Your Child / Am So Confused And Matured Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.