Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Trend Of Gospel Songs And Hits - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Trend Of Gospel Songs And Hits (1302 Views)

Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Top Gospel Songs In Rotation In Nigeria / Best Gospel Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Trend Of Gospel Songs And Hits by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2006
"oh my God!"
i think the gospel is coming up to take over the whole style of things
the chicks are hitting it well.talk about cece winans and her new album-purified,mary mary and their apperances on the grammys,zoe-girl
and lets not forget the guys!
weve got,carman,donmoen,, millions
i have this feeling that beyonce is gonna end up in gospel,is she fit??(nah!!!!)
R-kelly ever sitting on the fence?? oops
have u heared "everything that has breath"-cece winans
and" a place like this"by cece winans and grits
common guys whats ure favorite gospel hits?
what influences do they have on you?
how many nigerians have been able to accomplish God's mission through gospel songs?
Re: The Trend Of Gospel Songs And Hits by Eastcoast(f): 2:41pm On Mar 17, 2006
i love grits those guys are the balm. their rapping style is just gorgeous. they try to sound like they are from the islands: jamaica, bahamas, one of those countries. any how, but they are good. i was surprised to know they are from tennesse. and when u talk gospel, the new trend is this band thing. Almost all the songs i see are band, band, band.
Re: The Trend Of Gospel Songs And Hits by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2006
o yeah? its all about the band gospel thing,its also in rock but its really cool.i love gospel and as a choreographer i can judge thsat gospelk songs hit beats well for dancing!
talking baout grits,u need to hear them with cece in her song"a place like this"
and there is this song they rapped, oh my God, i dont know the name but here are some of the rhymes
"slow down hold up
i want you to be(want you to be) mine
be all mine(be allmine)"
the rap was coooool
Re: The Trend Of Gospel Songs And Hits by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 22, 2008
Where did you guys throw Rooftop MCs?
Re: The Trend Of Gospel Songs And Hits by joywendy(f): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2013
this a lovely trend, why is it so short and no updates
Re: The Trend Of Gospel Songs And Hits by proudlyme(m): 6:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
well, not many people listen to good music these days. nice trend

(1) (Reply)

Picures: Behind The Scenes :omo To Shan – Olamide & Wizkid “video” / American Radio Stations And Nigeria Music / Teenager Commits Suicide On Hearing That Drake Doesn't Write His Lyrics (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.