Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 (33461 Views)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / FORMULA ONE (F1 2013) Official Thread For 2013 Season / F1 Zone: Formula One Racing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Beaf: 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2012
^
Yeah, true. Those were his black days when Alonso tried everything to slow him down (and failed).
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Beaf: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2012
Mark Webber fails to make Q2!
He was beaten by Kovaleinen! shocked
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2012
Seb on pole.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Beaf: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2012
Its gonna be another epic race tomorrow between Lewis, Vettel and the Lotus cars of Grosjean and Raikonen.
If the Lotus cars pull out their one-stop trick, then its game over. We might see Lewis or Vettel coming in 4th or 5th.

Lets hope Maldonado chooses a wall to crash into rather than another race car, he's too close to the front. I hope I don't sound disturbingly evil minded toward Maldonado? Lolz!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Chib4u: 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2012
bbc finally accepted it today during qualis.....

Lewis Hamilton goes second quickest, but he's beaten by his team-mate Jenson Button. That'll be frustrating for the 2008 world champion after his team-mate copied all his settings to get on top of his recent struggles.

Now I hope all that shit chatting about Button been the complete driver blah blah always in the garrage while Hamilton knows nothing about setting up a car is over. With the same setting he has obviously improve, he qualified 9th but Hamilton qualified 2nd. I just wonder where coultyard and the rest will hide their face. As u said Beaf, to them Button was the "real british" driver. Nobody apart from the british press have tried in vain to paint a picture that Button is better..the real F1 fans and world know the truth so to me they sound pathetic
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Beaf: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2012
^
Dude, they were setting Lewis up with all the black stereotypes they could lay their hands on:

"He is uncontrollably excited by money and into bling, music and super star girlfriends; he's just a block with raw talent and no brains or self-control; he loves to party; he has no social skills and Jenson is able to deliver better with McLaren both technically and socially; Jenson can set up a car which Lewis doesn't have the brains for."

The crap blew up in their faces big time this weekend. McLaren's Sam Michael screwed it in deeper when he hinted to Gary Anderson that Jenson is basically useless and can't drive without engineers helping him with data.
I hope it worsens tomorrow too, cos I do not see how the likes of Alonso and a couple of others behind wouldn't leapfrog him.

Lewis travails are a sad lesson that in areas where there is not much black paticipation, we need to stand by our black man or woman.
I like the way he played the fool over the weekend too, delivering slower times than Jenson in all 3 practice sessions, but when the time came for men to stand up, dude stood up. cool
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by mikkybrick: 1:36am On Jun 24, 2012
You guyS conStantly show how little you know about formula1 and your indefatigable bias for Lewis Hamilton and ur Racism conSpiracy theory.
Am sure if the stewards had penalise Lewis for dangerously driving slowly in d last couple of corners while Roseberg and Maldonado were on dia flyin laps you all would have shouted Racism!!! That singular action cost Roseberg significantly in his grid placement after Q3 and clearly contravened the d safety guidelines stipulated for dat circuit.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by mikkybrick: 1:56am On Jun 24, 2012
@beaf lewis had slower times during free practise because of d set up of hiscar.he said it after fp2 dat I am 95% away from where I wana be, but I can gain 90% overnight by getting my setup right. That is exactly what he did. He did not delibrately run slowly to make button seem beta.
Every f1 car is different, even within d same team. U tink button or Webber are slow drivers? See how they perform wen d setup is right and suits dia driving style. Do u remeber button in canada last year? It's all about d car's set up to ur taste. Schumacher's first season in d mercedes (former brawn gp) car dat had a bias foR oversteer dint favour him because dat car was built wit jensen button in mind. Drivers don't Engage in sandbagging to fool dia team mates. Sandbaggin isn't usually their call, Its the call of the team Heads. they do it to deceive oda teams. Not to bring confusion within d team.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Chib4u: 8:56am On Jun 24, 2012
mikkybrick: You guyS conStantly show how little you know about formula1 and your indefatigable bias for Lewis Hamilton and ur Racism conSpiracy theory.
Am sure if the stewards had penalise Lewis for dangerously driving slowly in d last couple of corners while Roseberg and Maldonado were on dia flyin laps you all would have shouted Racism!!! That singular action cost Roseberg significantly in his grid placement after Q3 and clearly contravened the d safety guidelines stipulated for dat circuit.

We know a lot about F1 and I have been watching F1 before Lewis..You need to watch and read or follow the British media coverage of both drivers then you can talk. Now if u don't see bias toward Button then I will need u to convince me.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Beaf: 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
mikkybrick: You guyS conStantly show how little you know about formula1 and your indefatigable bias for Lewis Hamilton and ur Racism conSpiracy theory.

Damn right, sir.
There are cutoff speeds that can be measured and Lewis was above that.
It is Rosbergs teams duty to put him in clear air, not assume how fast other cars will be going.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Beaf: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
mikkybrick: @beaf lewis had slower times during free practise because of d set up of hiscar.he said it after fp2 dat I am 95% away from where I wana be, but I can gain 90% overnight by getting my setup right. That is exactly what he did. He did not delibrately run slowly to make button seem beta.
Every f1 car is different, even within d same team. U tink button or Webber are slow drivers? See how they perform wen d setup is right and suits dia driving style. Do u remeber button in canada last year? It's all about d car's set up to ur taste. Schumacher's first season in d mercedes (former brawn gp) car dat had a bias foR oversteer dint favour him because dat car was built wit jensen button in mind. Drivers don't Engage in sandbagging to fool dia team mates. Sandbaggin isn't usually their call, Its the call of the team Heads. they do it to deceive oda teams. Not to bring confusion within d team.

I never said he was trying to make Jenson look better. Lewis was simply playing mind games to keep Jenson in his place after the racism shenanigans of last year. Lewis claimed to have used guesswork for his set up for quali. Really? grin
Jenson is a pretty useless driver who was overhyped last year and is lucky to be a WDC. This year, he is having to copy Lewis setup, says a lot, bro. One is master, the other apprentice.

By the way, this years McLaren was built with Jenson in mind, but someone else is using it better.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by nateevs(m): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
Beaf:
By the way, this years McLaren was built with Jenson in mind, but someone else is using it better.

Absolutely agree.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by nateevs(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2012
Front jack fails. . . Lewis down to 6th.
Team let Lewis down . . yet again.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by nateevs(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2012
Vettle is out. Alonso in front.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2012
nateevs: Vettle is out. Alonso in front.

Yes, very interesting.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by aieromon(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
What must have happened to Vettel's car?
Alonso,Grosjean or Hamilton?
Alonso has hustled hard enough to win this race.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
I hope Ham doesn't get drive-through
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
Noooo. . GrosJean out!!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by nateevs(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
What a day! Grosjean loses drive as well.
I didn't see Hamilton overtaking after the yellow flags were waved.
Even the commentary crew on SkyF1 think it was Kimi.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by aieromon(m): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2012
Egbon Beaf,this race na jazz.
If Hamilton win,I no go gree oh.Yes,am a razcist.
Forza Alonso!!!Sorry Grosjean.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2012
France lost yesterday so at least if Alonso can win this one, that would bring some little sporting light to my weekend. ........ anyway Vettel is out so even 2nd or 3rd for Alonso would be a great lead into the championship. lol! even Kimi might finally get some podium exposure at last, see how he is homing on Ham.

now i can see some real sparks flying (and true entertainment) if Alonso and Ham get to be leading contender for this yr.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by nateevs(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lewis cuts lead down to 3.3s into 53rd lap.
4 laps to go, could we see a Canada all over again?
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by aieromon(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2012
Hamilton?
What the phuck?
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by nateevs(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lewis out.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2012
HAM's out too, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is definitely ALONSO's day!
Alonso 1st, Kimi 2nd......PERFECT!!!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ham out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by aieromon(m): 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2012
The last shall be the first.
Congrats Alonso!!!!
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by FBS: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
madness. madness.again madness.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2012
I can not believe this!!! Not even a point!!! Alonso will have at least 27 points lead now
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by montelik(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2012
maldonado is mad. disgusting driving by him.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by nateevs(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2012
Flipping Maldonado ruined my weekend.
As his tyres were gone, Lewis would have taken 4th position.
Alonso will lead by 27pts.
Re: Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 by justwise(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
Lewis shouldn't have been in this situation if not for the mistake during the pit-stop, he would have been the one benefited from Vett car-problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (29) (Reply)

Norwich City Seal Promotion To The Premier League, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU / Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire AYC 2015 (2 - 2) On 14th March, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.