Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions (4338 Views)

**Let Talk Clearing: Complaints, Comments, Feedback & Sugestions.** / *****AUTO SELLERS FEEDBACK THREAD!!****** / Complaints Thread For Auto Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2012
NEW DEVELOPMENT

Hi all,

I’m CHELSEABMW, your moderator in this section.I have decided to make this thread a complaints/suggestions/request thread. So please feel free to air out your feelings and I will be addressing any issues that are being brought up.
Please try not to use this as an avenue to fight or quarrel.

If you have any :-

FEEDBACK / COMMENTS / COMPLAINTS

If there are any positive or negative remarks,

Please post it here. Posting  positive remarks will let us know that we are doing a good job here Grin and  posting negative remarks will be considered as  constructive criticism for future improvements of Nairaland.

DISAPPEARANCE OF POSTS

If your post disappeared all of a sudden, please do not worry. Kindly copy and paste the link of the thread here and we will handle/settle it from there.

COULD NOT FIND YOUR THREAD?

Kindly post the name of the thread here and we will assist you as soon as we can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

* Please DO NOT POST OUT OF TOPIC ISSUES on this thread as its solely for Feedback, Comments, Complaints and Reporting of Lost Posts.

* Please abide by the Rules and Regulations of this forum below

LINK TO RULES

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-182283.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-845537.0.html

Let's hear your grievances

PLEASE LET'S KEEP IT CLEAN
Don’t hesitate to use the “Report to Moderator” button if you have a complaint, the matter will be dealt with privately

Thank you for your cooperation and have a pleasant day.

Cheers!
ChelseaBmw wink
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by mxxpunkxx: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2012
ok. we've heard u loud n clear grin grin
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by dantitiki(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2012
The "Report To Moderator" system displays error after clicking the final "Submit" button,
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pls when last did it happen to you? Can you re try again

Tnx
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by dantitiki(m): 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2012
For a while, consistently,

And the same thing just happened now as i tried. It times out before the command is executed.

Kind regards.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by inspiredm(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2012
dantitiki:

For a while, consistently,

And the same thing just happened now as i tried. It times out before the command is executed.

Kind regards.

Even If it shows Error on your Side, We still Get it, Dont Worry.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by dantitiki(m): 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2012
So you mean you got the one I sent about an hour ago?

If you didn't, then it didn't work.

Cheers.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by inspiredm(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
dantitiki:

So you mean you got the one I sent about an hour ago?

If you didn't, then it didn't work.

Cheers.

I got it, it was a Blank report. No Complaint was made.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by dantitiki(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2012
Yes. That's correct because it was a test.

Cheers.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by KunleA2(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2012
Nairaland has been a really great tool and i will commend Seun for it.

My only suggestion is to find a way to return to the same page you replied from.

If for instance i am on page 5 and replied to a thread, i will like to have the option to return back to the page i came from (page 5)

without going back to page 1.

Regards
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by dantitiki(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2012
@Kunle-A

That should be a setting you should adjust if I'm assuming correctly.

Follow these steps;

"Update your profile" (From User Info at the top of your Screen)

"Look and Layout Preference" (At the Left of your screen)

Tick "Return to topics after posting by default"

Then Save by Clicking the "Change profile"

That should be the solution.

Kind regards.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You are on point

Thanks
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2012
The word filter seriously needs to be looked into. Half the technical terms make little, or no sense once posted. Examples are:

The ignition timing is ret[i]a[/i]rded. Becomes: The ignition timing is slow.
Low octane fuel will r[i]e[/i]tard ignition timing. Becomes: Low octane fuel will retard ignition timing.

It's ridiculous. A forum with mature adults, with such censoring? You almost need a Nairaland Translator to understand half the posts these days.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Miroslavklose: 1:51pm On Mar 17, 2012
There too many sticked topic on this board.

Pls clean the board up
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 12:03am On Mar 18, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for your suggestion.Those sticky topics are there for people to go through them so that they can understand the rules and regulations of the auto section.Others gives us enlightenment and well detailed information.

Cheers
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by olubainc: 6:00am On Mar 18, 2012
I have a few suggestion, One of them is the possibility of developing an app for nairaland so users can access nairaland on their mobile devices. Second suggestion is having a live convention somewhere in Lagos. Users of the nairaland auto forum can all meet and shara ideas. Organizers can charge a fee for dealers to have a post where participants here on nairaland and potential buyers can meet dealers in person. I believe the auto forum on nairaland has been very successful, it won't be a bad idea to have such conventions once a year. We could have sponsors and other automobile related industry come in and advertise their goods and service.
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by olubainc: 6:05am On Mar 18, 2012
I have noticed that I no longer receive a notification whenever someone makes a comment about my threat or any other thread I comment on. Can any assist me on this issue
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Miroslavklose: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2012
chelseabmw: ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks for your suggestion.Those sticky topics are there for people to go through them so that they can understand the rules and regulations of the auto section.Others gives us enlightenment and well detailed information.

Cheers
I agree with u partially that the sticky topics are to 'assist' members. However i disagree on the ground that it makes the board look boring having to see a list of over 10 stiked topics.

Note: its only on this board that u have over 10 topics and to me it looks frivolous and irrelevant. U are a mod in the sport child board, how many sticky topics do u have?

Jaybee in the romance section tries to limit the sticky topics to not more than 4.

Its only here that u have about 11 sticky topics.

some such as 'know the auto dealers and 'name the cars u have owned etc are frivolous topics to be sticked.

Just my opinion though
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2012
Miroslav klose: I agree with u partially that the sticky topics are to 'assist' members. However i disagree on the ground that it makes the board look boring having to see a list of over 10 stiked topics.

Note: its only on this board that u have over 10 topics and to me it looks frivolous and irrelevant. U are a mod in the sport child board, how many sticky topics do u have?

Jaybee in the romance section tries to limit the sticky topics to not more than 4.

Its only here that u have about 11 sticky topics.

some such as 'know the auto dealers and 'name the cars u have owned etc are frivolous topics to be sticked.

Just my opinion though

Bro i understand your point here but if you go through all the sticky topics you will see their relevance.The sport section is totally different from the auto section.In the auto section more risk are involved which are the buying and selling of cars.If you and others are not protected then we have have lots of issues here in the auto section.You can't compare the auto section now to before.To come to a conclusion,the sticky topics are necessary and they help in managing this section.
If you still have further reasons or questions please i will be glad to answer them

Cheers
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2012
olubainc: I have noticed that I no longer receive a notification whenever someone makes a comment about my threat or any other thread I comment on. Can any assist me on this issue

You have to go to your profile to activate your settings
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by IPL: 7:20pm On Apr 25, 2012
Good evening,

I have been trying to post a topic in the Auto's section but when i click the SUBMIT button the page will not load up.

I have tried several times now.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Paul C
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 10:43pm On Apr 27, 2012
IPL: Good evening,

I have been trying to post a topic in the Auto's section but when i click the SUBMIT button the page will not load up.

I have tried several times now.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Paul C

I can see that you have posted

Cheers
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by mishooo(m): 9:51pm On Apr 28, 2012
Weldone Chelseabmw

Pls explain how i can upload a pix of the car i want to sell. and which format is best for the purpose?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by segbas(m): 1:36am On Apr 30, 2012
POST EDITED BY MODERATOR
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2012
mishooo: Weldone Chelseabmw

Pls explain how i can upload a pix of the car i want to sell. and which format is best for the purpose?

When you click on reply then the reply message box will open.Use see browse,click on it and then select what you want to upload.As soon as you are done you click on submit.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by mishooo(m): 11:07am On May 08, 2012
chelseabmw:

When you click on reply then the reply message box will open.Use see browse,click on it and then select what you want to upload.As soon as you are done you click on submit.

Hope this helps

Cheers

No sir. It doesnt help. Have done that like a zillion times but it keeps saying "pix too large" and my internet speed is very high, so the problem is not from my side. Is there any format that is easier? Or can i send the pix to you to help me upload??
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 09, 2012
I don't know why I have problem posting anytime I try to update my car advert. My post is not updating for whatever reason. Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/928353/elegant-super-clean-2003-volkswagen
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by IPL: 3:05pm On May 13, 2012
I have trying to upload pictures along with my adverts i have posted on Nairaland but when i choose my pictures using the Browse then i click submit it comes up Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage!!

Please help me as it helps to have pictures with the adverts.

Thanks in advance grin
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 1:37pm On May 14, 2012
IPL: I have trying to upload pictures along with my adverts i have posted on Nairaland but when i choose my pictures using the Browse then i click submit it comes up Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage!!

Please help me as it helps to have pictures with the adverts.

Thanks in advance grin

Why don't try using mozilla or crazy browser?
Re: Feedback / Comments / Complaints / Suggestions by chelseabmw(m): 1:50pm On May 14, 2012
mishooo:

No sir. It doesnt help. Have done that like a zillion times but it keeps saying "pix too large" and my internet speed is very high, so the problem is not from my side. Is there any format that is easier? Or can i send the pix to you to help me upload??

I have checked n seen that you have already posted pics of your car on the thread..next time,you can reduce your picture by going to paint.You will see it by by top left hand side.Hope that helps

Cheers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Newly Registered Super Clean Toyota Camry 2001 Model / Registered 2005 Infiniti FX 35 (Reverse Camera) SOLD / 012 Toyota corolla used.09 Toyota Corolla Used And 01 Honda Accord Used.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.