Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Is Diya & Fatimilehin Folding Up? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is Diya & Fatimilehin Folding Up? (1709 Views)

Clean Mini Flat To Let Diya Road Gbagada Up Stairs For 400k & 450k / Office Space To Let@diya St ,gbagada / Office Space And A Big Shop To Let @ Diya Str, Gbagada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Diya & Fatimilehin Folding Up? by ouigy99(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2012
I have known Diya & Fatimilehin to be among the top estate managers in Nigeria. I was surprised to find out from a very close friend of mine that the coy hasnt been treating their staff well. Mass resignation has been on since last year. Onitsha branch staff has been owed for 5 months salary, lagos branch is like 4 months, abuja branch is also 5 months. The saddest part is that they werent even paid december salaries knowing that most of them would be travelling and now i january, still no pay. School fees dey there, house rend dey there too. The company ownere seems not to care for their staffs welfare, i wonder which one is better, Being unemployed, or being employed and not being paid at all. Its a sad situation. angry sad sad sad sad
Re: Is Diya & Fatimilehin Folding Up? by vinmol: 4:57pm On Feb 03, 2012
Diya &Fatimilehin is a very rubbish place to work, even when they have to pay they pay second week of the following month, make their staff go thru hardship. they were not paid in December very true my sister-inlaw works there and she confirmed this.

i worked with this organisation in 2003 and i saw hell i hard to resign, Diya and and his fat head is busy making int'l trips with his family and driving big cars, he knows how to preach but does not practice wat he preaches, fatimelhin on the other hand is one slow poison whom i hrd is an MFM pastor, and that loud mouthed DIYA a RCCg pastor, so much for being a pastor.

as for the resignation thing? it is not new they are always hiring and firing , not an organisation i wish for my enemies. they are not closing down, the man makes money but does not care about his staff. RUBBISH and backward place to work.
Re: Is Diya & Fatimilehin Folding Up? by granmaster(m): 12:36am On Sep 23, 2013
thats true bro my girl work there, and she is always complaining bitterly about them

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Lands At Lafenwa/ayetoro - N800k/plot / Exortic And Magnificient House Plans / Dry Lands For Sale At Lekki Villas Phase 2, Ibeju town in Lekki. N1.5M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.