Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! (3148 Views)

Breaking News Boko Haram Terrorist At The Dentist PIX / Breaking News: Boko Haram Cliams Responsibility For Pdp's Loss In Edo State / Breaking News: Boko Haram Claimed Responsible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by PointB: 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
Breaking News: Boko Haram attack U.S Homeland

Tuesday July 29, 2014
Thomas Hank, Reporter  Washington Post

New York: — Coordinated terrorist attacks struck the city of New York, on Tuesday night, killing dozens in machine-gun and grenade assaults on at least two Universities, 3 four-star hotels, the city’s largest train station, a Jewish center, a movie theater and a hospital.

New York Police Department said that the attacks killed at least 103 people and wounded at least 270. Guests who had escaped the hotels told television stations that the attackers were taking hostages, and shooting indiscriminately at those fleeing.

Boko Haram is a Nigerian terror group that seeks to abolish the secular system and establish an Islamic state. They also seek to establish Sharia system of government in the West African country. Boko Haram has long advertised their strong connection with the Al Qaeda terror organization.

Revenge attack
"This attack in revenge of the death of our leader Shekau Abubakar who was murdered by Americans and Zionist interest," said a Boko Haram spokesman who goes by the alias Uztaz Mohammed, in reference to the late leader of the group who was killed in an operation to free U.S citizens kidnapped in the restive city of Sokoto, August 2013. The United State has long deny any complicity in the operation that was carried out by Nigerian troops. "As long as Americans continue to interfere with Islam, there will be no safe place for her citizens and interest", declared the spokesman.

The US President Barak Obama, has promised swift and deliberate response to the attacks. The Nigerian Government headed by Goodluck Jonathan, has been requested to hand-over the mastermind of the attack to the United States Government. There has been no formal reaction from the Nigerian Authority as at this time.

Homeland Security staff have re-opened case files of Nigerian citizens in the country, who are suspected sympathizer of the terror group. Intelligence source are monitoring chatters from Nigeria online forums (Nairaland, NVS) which in recent time has become a hotbed for boko haram and other terror group sympathizers.

Meanwhile, an Aircraft Carrier -  USS Enterprise, has been redirected to the Gulf of Guinea, en-route the waters of the restive West African nation!

More details to follow later!

=======================================================

Fellow Nigerians, I have just return from a time travel (joking), but we don't need a crystal ball to show what might be the outcome of the boko haram misadventure. If and  when Boko Haram bites more than it can chew, it's "To your tent O' Israel."  The North will pay for their inability to reign in their creation!

I fear for Nigeria!
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2012
4ck You!
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by PointB: 11:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
^^^
Is that all you think of -4ck?  grin grin grin grin

Abeg let me hope serious poster jare! Not infantile rants.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by Rich4god(m): 1:10am On Jan 31, 2012
I am not the insulting type, but only God knows what i would have said to you. Please get a something doing with your life. Go hug/kiss boko haram gun.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by Mogidi: 1:40am On Jan 31, 2012
Great piece of satire but then this could be New York 2014 if BH are not stopped. Lets call it a great prediction, the ingredients are there.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by Kobojunkie: 1:42am On Jan 31, 2012
Yes, e don reach to make jokes of the Boko Haram situation, abi?? I wonder if we would be in the mood to joke with this if our households had been directly hit by any of the many attacks by the group so far. It sure is easy to laugh when we are not the ones burying our loved ones, ehn?
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by tpia5: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2012
please put the thread in joke section.

things are getting tense right now.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by ASANIGBO(m): 2:05am On Jan 31, 2012
@POSTER

NAWA

FOR

YOU!

Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by PointB: 2:45am On Jan 31, 2012
This is not a joke. This is potentially what would happen if boko haram reign of terror is not reigned in (no pun intended).

A couple of weeks ago Boko Haram kidnapped German citizen. Lets assume it was a US or Israeli citizens that were kidnapped do you think those countries will leave the matter in the hands of our hapless secUrity force? Well I have news for you - no way! Just a couple of weeks ago, it was on news that US Navy Seal Team 6, responsible for the killing of Osama Bin Laden was involved in a rescue operation against Somali pirates. All 7 or more pirates were killed in the operations.

Boko Haram is playing with fire, sooner than later, the US will be involved in curtailing their activities in Nigeria, direct or indirectly. I hope that does not give leeway to kidnap US citizen in other parts of Nigeria in retaliation! If that happens, US will definitely want the citizens back - unharmed! Then the potent for bigger mis-calculation will occur.

Nigerians traveling in and out of US are guaranteed more attention; God help you if you are a Muslim!

We are treating this Boko Haram issue as a joke. Wait until Nairalander start disappearing, especially the Boko sympathisers.

It is coming . . .
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by efisher(m): 2:53am On Jan 31, 2012
Nice piece. This article has something that many Africans unfortunately, cannot relate with. Does it not interest you to know why the Americans act all manner of movies with all manner of theories? It's called scenario making. It helps you to prepare for the "unexpected". Just think of likely and unlikely events and make a script out of it. You may be right on one or two of these scenarios. This is what keeps USA ahead of the game.
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by sutoboy(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2012
shey na like dis we go dey look?

we re going down by this stupid poster

this is a joke section not a predict and win

anyway no gift for you till that 2014
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by PointB: 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2012
sutoboy:

shey na like dis we go dey look?

we re going down by this silly poster

this is a joke section not a predict and win

anyway no gift for you till that 2014

Abeg no blame me oo. I posted it in Politics section. But the almighty mod thought it was a joke. Abeg over to you! grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Boko Haram Attacks U.s Homeland!! by PointB: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2012
efisher:

Nice piece. This article has something that many Africans unfortunately, cannot relate with. Does it not interest you to know why the Americans act all manner of movies with all manner of theories? It's called scenario making. It helps you to prepare for the "unexpected". Just think of likely and unlikely events and make a script out of it. You may be right on one or two of these scenarios. This is what keeps USA ahead of the game.

That is what I was trying to bring up. There are a lot of potential for this Boko Haram issue to spiral out of control. For instance, if those idiots kidnapped American citizens, there is only one way it will end - covert operations!

(1) (Reply)

Dont Miss This Joke, Please! / See How Guys Behave When Babe Says She’s On Her Period / Funny Instagram Drama Btw Mother And Son Lol [Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.