Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,808 members, 7,837,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Young Man Before You Marry Check Well - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Before You Marry Check Well (1432 Views)

Poll: Whoz better an applicant or working class or biz lady

Working class lady: 0% (0 votes)
Applicant: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / 5 Things Ladies Must Look Out For In A Man Before Marrying Him / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Before You Marry Check Well by erimma86(f): 5:47am On Jan 31, 2012
Is marriage a license to an early grave or is it a license to suffering,why is that many of our ladies now once married forget about looking for work,is it now a crime to be working as a married womaaring thou good but at an alarming rate, [/b][/b][/b][/color]
Re: Young Man Before You Marry Check Well by erimma86(f): 5:59am On Jan 31, 2012
Please if i offended any gender please im sorry,marriage is a 50-50 something or even 80-20 ,affair stuff,a great thing when both parties put resources together,its not a sex thing,sex will whine away with age but your investement as hubby and wife will grow with age,it pains me to see a young widow that will be begging for alms,hubby was rich those days but she never knew life will be like this,please wll be fun if we all start something,eveyday in life is not christmas,a time to sow which our parents have sowed, a time to reap which both parents and hubby not reasping and a time to die can you cope,remain blessed all, for men reduce the load , for women assist your hubby for your hubby to live long.

[b]LONG LIVE COMES WITH A SUPPORTIVE WIFE/HUBBY,UNTIMELY DEATH THOU MOSTLY NA FROM FULL TIME HOUSE WIVES/HUBBYS STRESS AND WAHALA,
IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE SO AS WELL IT TAKES TWO TO PLAY THE GAME OF SUCESS,BEHIND EVRY SUCESSFUL MAN,THERE IS A WOMAN AND BEHND EVRY SUCESSFUL WOMAN THERE IS A MAN AND BEHIND EVERY UNTIMELY DEATH THERE IS A WOMAN GBAM GBAM[/quot

1 Like

Re: Young Man Before You Marry Check Well by Wislet(f): 9:21pm On Jan 31, 2012
good one
Re: Young Man Before You Marry Check Well by Ferya(f): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
@ Poster
Good observation.
Re: Young Man Before You Marry Check Well by ada24: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2012
i laugh in spanish - do you think keeping a home is easy, u think being a full time house wife and mother is easy - trust me it is not.

as for helping out financially - I take it ur happy to share the "female" duties as well?

look whatever works for each individual family is their business.
Re: Young Man Before You Marry Check Well by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2012
ada24:

i laugh in spanish - do you think keeping a home is easy, u think being a full time house wife and mother is easy - trust me it is not.

as for helping out financially - I take it ur happy to share the "female" duties as well?

look whatever works for each individual family is their business.
What exactly are the "female duties"?
I agree that different strokes for different families but I have seen in too many cases where the man dies and within a year his family are almost in rags. The Nigerian Housewife concept is somehow strange because even a full time house wife will have one or two maids so i really wonder what she does at home all d time. Even if you dont want a 9- 5 job please run a business a money making business. No pun intended its just better to have a life of your own, means of your own and a support system in case of eventuality.
Re: Young Man Before You Marry Check Well by youngboss1(m): 9:56am On Feb 01, 2012
Straight to point write up smiley
Re: Young Man Before You Marry Check Well by erimma86(f): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2012
An applicant lady with no vision in marriage that just wants to answer MRS have d license to kill you cos u as a young man have signed ut death and have gotten ur license to death,every man/woman can born but not every can train or cater for the family,watz sex,its fun when ur comfortable i tell u young boys out dr,sex is fun when ur life is stress free,life is short and even shorter when u v gotten a liability at home,young man/woman 2mrw go bettr yes but dnt joke with ur future,im not saying ur hubby gonna be rich or dat life v no stress but make sure u two r doing sumthng,woman/man wat abt if one party loses d job,may GOD help us all in dis country,in JESUS NAME AMEN,for d moslems IN SHA ALAH,

(1) (Reply)

Is He A Responsible Husband? / Indecent Dressing In Our Contemporary Society / Wedding: Public Or Private Event?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.