Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike (1293 Views)

Atbu Bauchi Fees Increment: Stand Of The Sug (with Photos) / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2012
abeg we nid action

Re: What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31, 2012
They are silent on the case, noting from them o,
Re: What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike by Acidosis(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2012
sug ko , fg ni
Re: What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2012
They are busy galivanting in the spirit of alutaism at their respective homes,bunch of scumberg's
Re: What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:26pm On Jan 31, 2012
A̶̲̥̅̊ matter that both FG and ASUU have failed to reach A̶̲̥̅̊ compromise na Im SUG wan put mouth.
Re: What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 01, 2012
i thought there should SUg association.kai dis strike na wa oh.
Re: What Are All The Sug President Doing About The ASUU Strike by politicalpastor: 6:16am On Mar 28, 2013
Ay50: abeg we nid action

WHO SAY MONEY NOR GOOD, GOD PUNISH DEVIL, AS THEM STRIKE THAT YEAR FOR NAIJA.
MY PARENT VEX FLY ME OUT VIA UNIVERSITY TRANSFER , I LAND FOR I.U.P. HERE FOR AMERICA.
STRIKE IS A THING OF THING OF THE PAST. GOD PUNISH P.D.P LED FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. THEY CANT
FRUSTRATE US WHILE THEIR CHILDREN AND GRAND CHILDREN ENJOY SCHOOL HERE IN AMERICA.
THEY ARE JUST WASTING THE YEARS OF MY FELLOW COUNTRY PEOPLE LIFE. E NOR BETTER FOR THEM. ADD ME ON FACEBOOK
MY NAME IS POLICALPASTOR.

(1) (Reply)

Unn Post-utme/screening Past Questions And Answers (sure Success) / Breaking News --lasu To Hold Convocation June 11-14(2012) For Three Sets / Federal Poly Ilaro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.