Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

How To Bypass Password On Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Bypass Password On Laptop (21845 Views)

Help Me To Bypass This Password, I Have Done All I Can Do. / Tools To Bypass Firewalls / How Do I Disable Or Bypass My ISP Firewall? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Bypass Password On Laptop by chux76(m): 3:39am On Feb 01, 2012
How do one crack or access a Laptop that the password has been forgotten? A Uncle of mine has forgotten the password to his laptop and I was wondering if there is a way the password interface can be bypassed to access the Laptop so that the password can be removed from the user account section? I gave him the option of formatting the Laptop but I think there has to be another way.
Suggestions needed please.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by werepeLeri: 8:32am On Feb 01, 2012
What operating system?

Try this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321305
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2012
are you sure is not a stolen laptop, how can Ur smiley uncle do DAT, hmm mm tell us the truth.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by chux76(m): 1:58pm On Feb 01, 2012
mayourbash:

are you sure is not a stolen laptop, how can Ur smiley uncle do DAT, hmm mm tell us the truth.

Lol, I like your sense of humor, though sarcastic, well FYI,my uncle is a 67 year old man,the Laptop was sent to him by his son in the USA about 3years ago an he hardly uses it,It was a program came up in church yesterday which requires the use of a Laptop that he brought it out and he couldn't remember the password again.
I hope this explanation is gud enuf 4 ur GEJ like head, besides U can check me out on this forum to know me wella and know I am not that cheap to "thief" a Laptop when my mates dey steal Billions of Naira in gofanment.
I use a LENOVO THINKPAD T510(brand new), google and check the price.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by lifestyle1(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2012
Leave story bro, what operating system do you have on the laptop ?

life_style32@yaho.com
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by chux76(m): 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
grin,Na Windows XP dey on d Lappy
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by chux76(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2012
werepeLeri:

What operating system?

Try this link:

I am on this link and it seems useful,

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by lifestyle1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
chux76:

grin,Na Windows XP dey on d Lappy

Its possible.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by lifestyle1(m): 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2012
chux76:

I am on this link and it seems useful,

When you are done, let us know the outcome. Goodluck.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by bhsadmin: 2:54am On Feb 04, 2012
hmm this guys
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by slawuyi: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2012
It is very possible to bypass d password, where r u located, it is smthg I can fix for you no matter d operating system u are using. U can call me on 07030274880 it is well with u. Take care
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by braintrack: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2012
the answer to it is in two ways is either you loose the document or you enter through safe mode, anywhich way is very easy if you dont care to loose the document in it what you need to do is just to re-format the system but if you still need the document when you ON the system press f8 and select safe mode it may bye-pass the pass word but if it doesnt not call me immediately 0,8,0,5,4,5,8,5,8,0,2.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by kenntechs: 1:23am On Feb 06, 2012
google dis software- Window recover unlimited password- works like magic from dos for any windows os.
enjoy.

if u have challenges,mail me kenn.techs@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by sparrowkid: 10:26am On Feb 06, 2012
Google this software as it'll solve your problem on any platform: Offline NT Password Recovery.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by rexfada(m): 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dude just press ctrl+alt+del (2 times) and ur problem will be history. Hope it helps.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by limitbreka: 3:10pm On Feb 09, 2012
I like this
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by passwordre(f): 2:39am On Feb 13, 2012
google search "forgot laptop password" or "reset laptop password" like that, we can find good solutions!
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by Sharakata: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2012
Use Ophcrack or other password reset disk

http://www.comtips.net/break-computer-password.html
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by aboyaji(m): 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2012
braintrack:

the answer to it is in two ways is either you loose the document or you enter through safe mode, anywhich way is very easy if you dont care to loose the document in it what you need to do is just to re-format the system but if you still need the document when you ON the system press f8 and select safe mode it may bye-pass the pass word but if it doesnt not call me immediately 0,8,0,5,4,5,8,5,8,0,2.
the safe mode does not by pass the password.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by bedfordng(m): 9:42am On Feb 19, 2012
@chux9,google for this "software call oph crack" for the operating system that is locked.download and burn to dvd,then run it on the computer.it will bring out the pasword of the system.enjoy.

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by dangding: 4:51am On Aug 11, 2014
I want to know which Windows OS your computer runs. If Win 7, you can follow this guide from Wikihow: [url="http://www.wikihow.com/Reset-Lost-Windows-7-Password-Without-Logging-in"]How to reset Windows 7 password[/url]

1 Like

Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by Sandotusev: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2014
You can find the best informations about bypass icloud lock on this page : https://www.facebook.com/unlockicloudtool . Direct links about download the bypass icloud tool and guides how to make this proces.
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by Sandotusev: 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
See how to compleate bypass icloud activation lock on your device in this video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-zm7Ps8x0Y
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by Sandotusev: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2014
Find bypass iCloud tool for your Apple device : http://unlockicloudscreen..com/
Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
i got lot of iBook G3 from a importer from US. The laptop is asking for administrator's name and password
The iBook runs on Mac OS.
Help me guys

werepeLeri:
What operating system?

Try this link:

Re: How To Bypass Password On Laptop by dafuturis(m): 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
chux76:

Lol, I like your sense of humor, though sarcastic, well FYI,my uncle is a 67 year old man,the Laptop was sent to him by his son in the USA about 3years ago an he hardly uses it,It was a program came up in church yesterday which requires the use of a Laptop that he brought it out and he couldn't remember the password again.
I hope this explanation is gud enuf 4 ur GEJ like head, besides U can check me out on this forum to know me wella and know I am not that cheap to "thief" a Laptop when my mates dey steal Billions of Naira in gofanment.
I use a LENOVO THINKPAD T510(brand new), google and check the price.

Hello,
pls do you know where I can find keyboard for my T460, mine developed fault few weeks ago.

(1) (Reply)

6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria / How Temporarily Disable Computer From Working? / Hp Elitebook 8460p Intel Core I5 128gbssd or 320gbhdd/4gb@50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.