Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nlng Materials Engineer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nlng Materials Engineer (1260 Views)

What's The Labour Market Like For A Metallurgical And Materials Engineer? / NLNG Test 2013. / Help Pls! I Need Nlng Aptitude Test Tips For Experienced Materials Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nlng Materials Engineer by ikakahu(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2012
got an e mail for invitation for a written test in PH for the position of materials engineer in NLNG on 13th feb,2012.Did any of you get the invite.Let share our expectations here.
Re: Nlng Materials Engineer by hakeem205: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2012
ya, i also got the invitation, but dont eben no which direction it is going to go.
we could put our heads together
Re: Nlng Materials Engineer by ikakahu(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2012
They made mention of SHL.Do you have any SHL past questions?And does it mean that they did not invite much people.I ve been searching for threads like this but have not found any.Pls anyone invited should discuss with us on what to expect.If you have also written any NLNG test,pls contribute.
Re: Nlng Materials Engineer by Obimek: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2012
Thank God I finally found the thread.
Ppl I also got the msg. Will it be only written test? Anyone with information or past questions pls send it on my mail emeka9@yahoo.com
Re: Nlng Materials Engineer by ikakahu(m): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2012
They said written test and that means its not going to be computer based.Probably its going to be like filling the answers in like an OBJ answer sheet.I don't know whether they will bring spatial checking questions.
Re: Nlng Materials Engineer by Enraf(m): 10:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
Yeah got the invite too though it was confusing because the mail said Monday 14th February. I hope you guys can confirm tha the test will be coming up on the 13th not 14th.

Does any one have a idea what the shl test looks like?

(1) (Reply)

Royal Exchange Graduate Management Development Trainee Programme / ND Recruitment / Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.