Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match (4892 Views)

Dead Referee 'Appointed' To Officiate Nigerian League Match / Nigeria Vs France: Olympics Basketball (73 - 79) On 6th August 2012 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by chuqudy(m): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

You should pity yourself for the downright dumb, under-developed mind of a foooool that the looting of Nigerian funds has got your brain level to.

@Cretin Sagamite, If you are given a government post, I know you will be worst than any government official. You are one of those islamic hipocrites.
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by Sagamite(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2012
chuqudy:

@Cretin Sagamite, If you are given a government post, I know you will be worst than any government official. You are one of those islamic hipocrites.

Cretin! grin grin grin

When I call foooools like you a product of a failed education as it is obvious from deficiencies in your mind development, you will deny it and say it is an insult, but you keep on giving hints.

It is hypocrites, not hipocrites.

It is worse, not worst.

FOOOOOOOOOL! grin
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by chuqudy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Cretin! grin grin grin

When I call foooools like you a product of a failed education as it is obvious from deficiencies in your mind development, you will deny it and say it is an insult, but you keep on giving hints.

It is hypocrites, not hipocrites.

It is worse, not worst.

FOOOOOOOOOL! grin

@Cretin Sagamite
I am not an English man, and education is not about studying English or any other language. How many English men can speak Igbo. You don't even know the meaning of fool and what it implicates. This has shown that you are a true son of Islam. A religion that has love lacking in it. A religion of hatred and envy.
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by melomelo: 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2012
@Mr Cretin Sagamite called by people,
Your generations are certified cretins. People that know you well has told me that you are a MAD-DOG. A Nigerian National Dejection 'NND'. I was advised to ignore you "a daft" that you are an abnormal, a Nigeria-base-Egyptian-Boko-H. A deism. A man with a mutton-head,narrow-minded and a nascency that just begin to be- not yet mature. Pls, I need to do something good here. Go-to-hell, ill matured SAGAMA LIZARD
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by Sagamite(m): 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2012
chuqudy:

@Cretin Sagamite
I am not an English man, and education is not about studying English or any other language. How many English men can speak Igbo. You don't even know the meaning of fool and what it implicates. This has shown that you are a true son of Islam. A religion that has love lacking in it. A religion of hatred and envy.

Cretin, so it was Igbo they used to teach you in secondary school?

No wonder! grin

Even you teachers no fit speak English abi? grin

Product of a failed education system! grin

melomelo:

@Mr Cretin Sagamite called by people,
Your generations are certified cretins. People that know you well has told me that you are a MAD-DOG. A Nigerian National Dejection 'NND'. I was advised to ignore you "a daft" that you are an abnormal, a Nigeria-base-Egyptian-Boko-H. A deism. A man with a mutton-head,narrow-minded and a nascency that just begin to be- not yet mature. Pls, I need to do something good here. Go-to-hell, ill matured SAGAMA LIZARD

Piawm, piawm, piawm, piawm, piawm!

Chineke meh! See bullets flying o.

AHHH! Oga abeg no shoot me o! Abeg o. I no know say your threat involved flying bullets, I thought it was only spiritual, that na why I dey get mouth.

No kill me with your bazooka English o! grin grin grin grin grin

Your teachers did not speak English as well?

Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by chuqudy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Cretin, so it was Igbo they used to teach you in secondary school?

No wonder! grin

Even you teachers no fit speak English abi? grin

Piawm, piawm, piawm, piawm, piawm!

Chineke meh! See bullets flying o.

AHHH! Oga abeg no shoot me o! Abeg o. I no know say your threat involved flying bullets, I thought it was only spiritual, that na why I dey get mouth.

No kill me with your bazooka English o! grin grin grin grin grin

Your teachers did not speak English as well?

@Educationalist Cretin Sagamite,
teacher no teach me nonsense. Go and educate your fellow almajiris.
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by Sagamite(m): 4:54pm On Feb 02, 2012
chuqudy:

@Educationalist Cretin Sagamite,
teacher no teach me nonsense. Go and educate your fellow almajiris.

Bia, cretin, it is spelt educationist. In English o!

Abeg, someone call me an ambulance quickly. I have been hit. grin

Please no let me die o. Help me please. grin
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by chuqudy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Bia, cretin, it is spelt educationist. In English o!

Abeg, someone call me an ambulance quickly. I have been hit. grin

Please no let me die o. Help me please. grin

RIP cRETIN sAGA
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by Sagamite(m): 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
chuqudy:

RIP cRETIN sAGA

M[i]o[/i]ron, just keep it short so that you do not kill innocent bystanders o.  grin

Product of a failed education system!

Comprehensive mugu.  grin
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by chuqudy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2012
Sagamite:

M[i]o[/i]ron, just keep it short so that you do not kill innocent bystanders o.  grin

Product of a failed education system!

Comprehensive mugu.  grin

You are as useless and unwanted as boko haram. Case closed. Good night Cretin slowpoke Sagamite. You are foolish already but reply me again if you are a foolish fool and a stupid idiotic animal put together.
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by Sagamite(m): 7:52pm On Feb 02, 2012
chuqudy:

You are as useless and unwanted as boko haram. Case closed. Good night Cretin slowpoke Sagamite. You are foolish already but reply me again if you are a foolish fool and a silly idiotic animal put together.

You are a daft cretin!

Go to evening school lets see if you can be saved.

Nigeria's government does provide adult education you know. grin

Educate your mind so you don't go around attacking a people as a whole like the person you are.
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by xavier047: 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2012
Abeg make una leave chuks49 o,d guy no mean to talk tasty,na slip of keyboard. We should nt even talk abt d egyptians displaying barbarism in sport,they have got dis limitless energy within dem dat they need 2release when dying embers are given dat faint snif of oxygen
Re: Atleast 73 People Killed In An Egytian League Match by sniperwolf(m): 1:28am On Feb 03, 2012
Egypt please don't drag our African football to disrepute. I know this thing is politically influenced

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Lionel Messi And Cesc Fàbregas With Their Families On Yacht In Ibiza / Olympic Games Qualifier :Equatorial Guinea 2 Vs Nigeria 1 (Full time) / Barcelona Vs Man. Utd. In The Semi Final. Big One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.