Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Found A Cockroach In My Drink. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Found A Cockroach In My Drink. (2165 Views)

Student Finds Cockroach Inside A Meat Pie She Bought At Mr. Biggs(pic / Oh My! See The Cockroach Cake Someone Got For Her Party / Terrible.. Look What I Saw In My Drink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Found A Cockroach In My Drink. by towers1: 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2012
I bought a 35cl bottle of a very popular carbonated  soft drinks only to find a dead cockroach floating in the unopened (glass) bottle . for me this was extremely shocking and disappointing as I used to take this drink very often before. I still have a bad scene of shock after 3weeks. Am hoping to make a complain as I still have the bottle unopened. how do I go about this.
Re: I Found A Cockroach In My Drink. by MissyB3(f): 11:46pm On Feb 01, 2012
To lay a complaint to them - go to their website and use the 'contact us' link, or simply call. You could also go to the retailer from whom you bought the drink for a refund or change of drink.

To be mean, just send Linda Ikeji a picture of the bottle (the roach should be visible cheesy), this might circulate the net, and serve as bad publicity for the company.
Re: I Found A Cockroach In My Drink. by mimima(f): 8:09am On Feb 02, 2012
U ve made it, call them and send a pix of the drink to them.They will compensate u,cos they wouldn't want thier competitors to hear or even see it.Dont just return it and dont give go there with the bottle.
Re: I Found A Cockroach In My Drink. by GWslim(f): 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2012
Inform your lawyer first.
Re: I Found A Cockroach In My Drink. by ikechukz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
@op if u neva open sell am give me.dat bottle worth more than 2 milla.

(1) (Reply)

Name And Describe How To Prepare Various Deltan Food You Know. / Garden Egg Sauce / Drinking Gari Will Never Be Your Portion(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.