Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) (5410 Views)

19yrs Old Nigerian Student Dies At UK University School Hall Due To 'helium Leak / I Need Urgent Advise About Receiving UK Visa Documents From VFS Global Services / Need Help Urgently With VFS Global. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by aypelumi: 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2012
Hello people, Does anyone know what the red and black bags used at the UK visa centres implies? Just curious as I see some applications put in a red bag and others in a black bag,
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by OmoTier1(m): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2012
aypelumi:

Hello people, Does anyone know what the red and black bags used at the UK visa centres implies? Just curious as I see some applications put in a red bag and others in a black bag,
Dunno if the infor will be of any benefit to you in person, but if your thinking the colour indicates refusals you'r very much incorrect!
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by aypelumi: 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2012
I know it doesn't mean refusal. Like I said, I'm just curious, that's all. I thought you knew the answer to that,
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by OmoTier1(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2012
aypelumi:

I know it doesn't mean refusal. Like I said, I'm just curious, that's all. I thought you knew the answer to that,
Yup I do know the answer of course! But not for public consumption.
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by bolame: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2012
omo_tier1 pls post your email i need to ask some very important questions concerning the uk stuffs
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by OmoTier1(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2012
bolame:

omo_tier1 pls post your email i need to ask some very important questions concerning the uk stuffs
your e-mail plz and I would send u a reply mail,
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by graffiti: 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2012
@omo-tier
Abegi why aggrandise the straightforward and simple question?? Kini big deal

@Aypelumi
The red bags are used for first time applicants,
The black bags for non first time applicants!
SHIKENA!!!
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by OmoTier1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 03, 2012
graffiti:

@omo-tier
Abegi why aggrandise the straightforward and simple question?? Kini big deal

@Aypelumi
The red bags are used for first time applicants,
The black bags for non first time applicants!
SHIKENA!!!
na u sabi oh, first time application dey exist for student visas?
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by bolame: 11:50pm On Feb 03, 2012
ok i will post an email for you tomorrow to contact me on
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by aypelumi: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2012
@graffiti, thanx jare, I actually made an application for renewal and it was put in the black bag, your answer actually make sense jare,
@Omo Tier 1, u just wan complicate matter, If you didn't have answer to the question, ask for more time to go research nah,
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by aypelumi: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2012
@Omo Tier 1, Abeg, this question about if one has received medical treatment in UK before, it's a tricky one o! What's the rationale behind this question?
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by joxiri: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2012
one of the bags is for points based applications and the other is for like visitors visas
I cnt remember which bag is for which but thats the difference
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by OmoTier1(m): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
aypelumi:

@Omo Tier 1, Abeg, this question about if one has received medical treatment in UK before, it's a tricky one o! What's the rationale behind this question?
If you have, then say yes, but if you haven't just state the obvious.

joxiri:

one of the bags is for points based applications and the other is for like visitors visas
I cnt remember which bag is for which but thats the difference
Well , I felt the information really doesnt make any difference to someone's application. Its VFS/BHC internal process and the OP ought to border his/herself with making sure their application is in order as per supporting documents and application form!
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by lorna2011(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2012
Omo_Tier1:

your e-mail plz and I would send u a reply mail, 

Omo_tier please this is my email address, I need to mail you privately concerning the Olympic games in London
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by lorna2011(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2012
Omo_tier I got your mail and replied you but for some reasons I can't figure out, I can't seem to access that mail, so please if you have responded before, please just re-send your response to lnwabara@hotmail.com

thanks
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by favoredgal: 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
aypelumi: Hello people, Does anyone know what the red and black bags used at the UK visa centres implies? Just curious as I see some applications put in a red bag and others in a black bag,

if you have gone to the uk in the last 2 years, black bag it is....everyother person....red bag
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
use of black bag and red bag ?
Re: Red And Black Bags At Uk Visa Centres (vfs Global) by Caleb15(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21
The red is for groundnut, while the black is for biscuit.

(1) (Reply)

Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa / Frustrated Wakanow Staff / I Want To Go To Brunei

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.