Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

2d/3d Art Gallery - Art, Graphics & Video (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 2d/3d Art Gallery (109805 Views)

Second Ad Contest Gallery & Results / 2d Traditional/Classical Animation Corner. / Attention: Abuja Animators/graphic Artists (2d & 3d) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by BenjiShog: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
@jimme, this is nice, pls whst application do you use and which one do you use for the animation
i wish to know how to animate all these 2D animatio. Pls post the software.
Thanks
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by jimmee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
@BenjiShog, I did it in Coraldraw! I am going to do all the full character movements on different layers.
I'll be using a combination of ToonBoom Digital Pro and Adobe Flash for animation.
For editing I will useAdobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere and After Effects. Presently, I move around with a recorder for local/indigenous sound (that hasn't been easy).
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
@ jimme luv d character design especially when I think  from a chartacter setup and animation point of view. Should be pretty quick to work with. which makes me wonder why u need 3 apps just to animate. If you don't mind I'd like to have a go at it to see if I was right.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by jimmee(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2012
@xothermik, I use each "app" has it's pro and cons. I also am not using some wonderful machine for rendering.
I'm experimenting with Corel Draw in my animation pipeline. I will then try importing my assets into flash or toon boom for animating.
Then the scenes will be imported into Premier for editing and effects(if any). Hope that helps.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2012
you are right. the point is what works best for you. if i were to do it though i think i only need 1. i took the liberty 2 do a test of your design and came up with this. hope its cool with you. done in anime studio pro.  if you want i would like to share the techniques i used with you.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by jimmee(m): 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2012
@xothermik , that was fast! Looks nice. wink Nice indeed. I actually have a copy of anime studio myself (some where on my external drive). Your techniques? I'd be glad to here of it!

My email: james.ichull@gmail.com
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xothermik(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2012
Told ya! grin . Anyway I'll see if I can whip up a quic tut when I get home
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by voldemort(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2012
Fluid Demo with a high bake resolution of 700, using Blender 2.61

Video at:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M0RmAE7p60

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by voldemort(m): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2012
Peace to all in Naija!
Below was created using 3ds Max and rendered using Mental Ray.
http://mbah.us/fx

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by isik: 1:46am On Jan 28, 2012
hey, please sorry to bother you, i came across some your 9ja designs while browsing(google nigeria) for cool logos to put on my t shirts, dats hw i gt your username on nairaland, please could you help design 1 4 me or send me some of your designs to my email? thank you
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by kingneo: 3:09am On Feb 01, 2012
go to www.neogenerationnigeria.org to make ur voice count, its time for the new generation to take control of their future/ listen to live naija music
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by voldemort(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2012
Rendered using vray for Autodesk Maya 2012

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by HereNow: 1:53am On Feb 07, 2012
Rough drafts of a long-term (amateur) project

flyover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vjviexj2Ito

and

spacestation 05 & RetroRocket 03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7PUbRSpDxk
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by mrcheeky(m): 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2012
If I had seen this topic earlier, *sigh*
Here's an edit of Wiz Khalifa the American rapper

What do you think? (reassuring I made this when I was 16 people so chill the negativity)

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by voldemort(m): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2012
Below is link of the video animation:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZIaFacFQUU

Essentially, using an SLR l took a motion capture sequence of pictures close to a place l knew. Imported those pictures in a 3d rendering project with the Robot animated and set to drop from the sky on a place holder person/locator object.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by gjkdfghdf: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2012

hey dude! I think you're really enjoying your freedom. Now you can post behind my back eh? Well pretty nice stuff.
By the way, do you have any tutorials on adobe flex builder? Aint much of a graphic artist though, only good at fireworks and photoshop cs3

You are always too critical. Where is your own work make we see?
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by chronique(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2012
Chronx media int'l is putting together a 3months course for prospective candidates who would want to learn 3d animations for gaming,movies,adverts & video productions. emphasis will be on major softwares like maya & autodesk. At the end of the course,participants will work on different team projects & the very best,will be selected to be part of the i-revolution project.
for participation and enquiries,log on to www.chronxmedia.com and fill out our contact form. you can also send us a mail at chronx@chronxmedia.com or call 07083971264. Limited spaces available for registeration.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by chronique(m): 1:00pm On Apr 28, 2012
Do you wanna learn 3d animation and make money with it? Are you ready for an intensive 6 months course? If yes,here's your chance. Project I-REVOLUTION will be taking off soon. We need just 10 people to work on this 3d project which will include animated tv commercials,animated short movies and a 3d game. This will be the first of its kind in Nigeria and West Africa and we're seeking for the best animators to work on it.

Reasons why you should learn 3d animation with us:

1. You get to learn from individuals with over 10yrs experience in animation.
2. You get to learn from some of the very best in the continent,who're doing int'l standard animation(shrek,avatar,etc standard).
3. Learn in a well airconditioned classroom with breakfast & lunch being served on course days.
4. You also get hands on experience/practicals(not just theory).
5. You learn how to use multiple softwares.
6. You get materials(books & cds) worth thousands of dollars for free.
7. You get to work on paid(not free) projects after course completion.
8. If you excel,you'll get a chance to work with a team on a ground breaking project(I-REVOLUTION SERIES) in Nigeria.
9. We'd also help you market your jobs to corporate brands & private individuals who might be interested in your service.
10. All these and much more.

Duration: 6 months

Course content:

MONTH 1:
week 01: Introduction to Maya User Interface (GUI)
week 02: introduction to modeling 1 (indoor modeling)
week 03: introduction to modeling 2 (achitectural modeling)
week 04: character modeling (Female waitress)

MONTH 2:
week 05: uv mapping 101
week 06: character uv mapping (character uv mapping using a 3rd party plugin) week 07: character texturing using Photoshop
week 08: project 101 (model and texture a boy in a kitche environment)

MONTH 3:
week 09: intro to Rigging in Maya
week 10: character rigging
week 11: character animation 101
week 12: character animation 102

MONTH 4:
week 13: introduction to maya software rendering
week 14: project based lighting a rendering using Scripts
week 15: render global setting
week 16: introduction to Maya's mental ray nodes

MONTH 5:
week 17: project 102 ( the class would be divided into groups for a project) AIM: group 1 - modelling and texturing, group 2 - rigging, group 3 - animation, group 4 - rendering

MONTH 6:
project 103: individual project
AIM: rig and animate the boy you did in "project 101"

Registeration starts on the 1st of may and ends on the 31st of may.
course fee is #350,000 & this covers tuition & materials.

Late registeration starts on the 1st of june and ends on the 9th of june.
course fee is #400,000

Registeration fee/form costs #3,000 and it's non-refundable.
lecture commences on the 11th of june,2012.

Prospective students are advised to come in with a standard laptop.

Venue: Protea Hotel,Maryland,Ikeja,Lagos.
Time: 9am - 1pm daily. Lecture holds 3 times a week.

Form enquiries,purchasing of registeration forms and payment of tuition fee,contact us at:
ChronxMedia360
Gobi plaza,
121/123,Egbeda-Idimu,rd,Ilepo-Alhaji bus-stop,Egbeda,Lagos.

You can also call us on 07065614087,07083971264,07025137792 or ping us on: 2220593f.

Email: chronx@chronxmedia.com

follow us on twitter @chronxmedia and like us on facebook by searching for chronxmedia360 and clicking the like button.

Log on to www.chronxmedia.com to view our reel and see some of the jobs we've done.

ChronxMedia360.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by jimmee(m): 12:28pm On May 09, 2012
This a logo I designed for an art-based social network, www.art365live.com.
Business card designs where also designed with the logo.
Like the facebook page"www.facebook.com/Art365live" and be kept in the loop
about the soon-to-be -launched website.

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 11:08am On May 13, 2012
Hallo....Been out a while and only just got reminded when a friend called cheesy...sorry bout that (hehe) Here are some of my recent works and though its been kept quiet so the classes arent flooded but i'll be holding my 5th free session on ArchViz in jos sometime after 28th of May. Keep a tab on my facebook page adn website www.ludnid.com so you'll be updated.

Workflows goin to go through Modelling in Sketchup and Rendering with vray for sketchup. Possible some post in photoshop since its gonna hold for a week or two at the most. Cheerio!!!!!

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 11:25am On May 13, 2012
and another

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 11:27am On May 13, 2012
still...

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 11:38am On May 13, 2012
and the interior

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 11:59am On May 13, 2012
and another i designed, yet to be approved angry

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 13, 2012
images are high res mind you....so copying the image address and pasting in your browser tab allows you to see them bigger

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Caporegime(m): 8:33am On May 17, 2012
@ludnid- lovely work u've got ther wish i was in jos, could learn a thing or two from you. But meanwhile were are ZPIXEL, LAFEM, GRAFIKDON, ET'ALL?...pleeeeeaasseeee guys come back dont let this thread die, abi una don tire for our wahalla for NL? please bring your works, advices and updates in the world of 3D & 2D back i beg of ya'll....hope to hear from u guyz soon.
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by rajraj: 3:15pm On May 25, 2012
smiley
Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Peaceworld(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2012
THE WHITE BOOK Cover, still under construction using zBrush and Photoshop...

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by xwyze: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2012
Started a Comic 6 years ago, when there were only 2 in the market, Dark Edge and Super Strikas. Tried selling it (serious natural disaster),now pushing it online. Dark Edge also left the scene, dont know what happened to them. believe Nigerian Comic Makers need to collaborate.

www.bwyzecomics.

[img][/img]

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kagawa: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
NICE ONE GRAFIK DONE i do graphics to0, i draw, but u are gooood. would love to learn a plenty frm you..cheers
grafikdon: Good stuff jydekris. . . I can see you have experience in painting, possibly oil on canvas or acrylics. . .  cheesy

Okay fellas, keep the thread alive. . .

Screen shot from the web series (coming soon) "Mark of Uru"

Re: 2d/3d Art Gallery by Kagawa: 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
nice one bro.. hope u can teach me a tin or two...
Jydekris: Heyman, was done in photoshop7 with a mouse. Just trying out tricks in defining brushes in photoshop.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Mobile Photographers: Show Off Your Stuffs / Nairaland Weekly Photo Challenge / Black Art (painting Only Please!) :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.