Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Student Visa To Belgium - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa To Belgium (8164 Views)

Inquire On Visa To Belgium / What Are The Requirements To Travel To Belgium For Holdays / Who has been to Belgium, Denmark, Norway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Visa To Belgium by toye4eva01: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]please i would like to know the requirements and how much and how long it would take to process it. also if there is any nairalander studying in belgium,  i would like to know how to certify my documents
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by dem76: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2012
Do you have your acceptance letter?
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by daphil: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2012
Please I need to know the cost of living(accomodation, feeding, transportation, etc) in Belgium especially in Ghent, Belgium. How does one get job while studying?

What are the advice for prospective nigerian students intending to come to Belgium.

Nigerians in Belgium should please help out!
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by ikechiozo: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
@dem76 I have already gotten my admission letter from katholieke Universiet Leuven for a masters in advanced medical imaging, Though i am yet to come to terms with what it is like studying in Belgium, VISA procedure possibility of finding part time job while studying there and possibility of getting a phd there or other neighboring country or after study stay there. I would be glad if you can throw more light on this issues. Thank you.
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by dem76: 2:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
Dear NlL interested in travelling to Belgium, You plan on how to get your Visa first, Remember that Belgium student Visa take long time for processing approximately 5months, You can study your Phd their with Scholarship in most cases
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by ikechiozo: 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2012
whats the procedure for getting the student VISA
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by dem76: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2012
You can apply in Lagos but you will still need to travel to Abuja for an Interview.You will need the following documents:
i.Sponsor, He/she will need to appear in Belgian Abuja to Sign a sponsorship bond.
ii.Medical certificate
ii.Police report
iv. Legalisation of your certificates
v.Admission letter

regards

1 Like

Re: Student Visa To Belgium by psymon77(m): 7:09am On Oct 20, 2012
Please,how long does it take to secure a belgian student visa and do they normally give visa to prospective students? Thanks
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by abeybrainard: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
I have subnitted my document at d VFS for belgium studnt visa for close to two mnths nw.does anyone kn if delay of document at embassy of belgium quarrant a visa
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by sammykunjas: 11:04am On Mar 05, 2013
Pls which certificates should I legalise? I am about to apply for belgium visa. Should I legalise everything including police character report and bank statement? Please I beg those of you who had applied successfully before to give me list of documents or certificates to legalise for belgium students visa application. I just got admission to study in KU LEUVEN. I am new on nairaland. Pls guys help me out so that I won't waste my money. Thanks
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by uzoexcel(m): 10:14am On Oct 15, 2013
guys who r already there should reply this posts please
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Please let keep this thread alive. I will like to inform fellow nairalanders that admissions into various universities in Belgium has started. Hurry and secure your place. Good Luck.
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by yemmola: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2016
Dear All, I just got a PHD Admission to study in Belgium. I would like to know step by step procedures how to apply for visa. What are the required documents?

Thanks
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2016
Name of school and program
yemmola:
Dear All, I just got a PHD Admission to study in Belgium. I would like to know step by step procedures how to apply for visa. What are the required documents?

Thanks
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by yemmola: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2016
namebdis4:
Name of school and program

I got Admission to University of Antwerp starting January 2017.
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by yemmola: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2016
Please guys, I nee your guidance on step by step process of apply for visa pls
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by Ndawe(f): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Pls is it a funded study, and if so, how did you go about it?
Thanks
yemmola:
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by worry359(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
yemmola:

We can not give step by step to every individual that logs on here.
Please read back on appropriate sections and the information is there.
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by yemmola: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
How do one legalize his/her certificates, please. Especially if the certificate is obtained abroad? What type of legalisation does Belgium Embassy recognize?
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by Brapant123: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hi
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by Brapant123: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Hello I just got admission in Hasselt so I want to know the interview likely questions please
Re: Student Visa To Belgium by nuggybabe(f): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Brapant123:
Hello I just got admission in Hasselt so I want to know the interview likely questions please

Wow, congratulations.
Pls aw many months does it take ur processing to come through?

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Declares Free BRT Service On Christmas, New Year's Day / Apapa Traffic: Lagos To Provide 3,000-capacity Truck Terminal In Orile-iganmu / FRSC Warns Against Night Travelling Over Insecurity, Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.