Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

Pattina – I Like The Way - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pattina – I Like The Way (573 Views)

[VIDEO] Timaya – ''I Like The Way'' / Video: Asa - The Way I Feel / Who's Celebrity Slang Do You Like The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pattina – I Like The Way by Kwame08: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2012
DOWNLOAD: http://hiphopsouth./2012/02/02/pattina-i-like-the-way/

The south song bird/model Pattina is a new sensation in the music industry. She went into music early 2007 because of her love for good music. During her days in high school, Pattina was one of the best vocalist in the school choral group and that helped her gain popularity amongst her peers after which she started recording some demos which helped her groom and define her style of music.

(1) (Reply)

Dialect Is Back With Two Fresh Singles / His Name Is The Extra Ordinary Indiana! / Nollywood Stars Who Flopped In Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.