Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

A Suggestion To All Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Suggestion To All Christians (669 Views)

Danger Waiting For All Christians In The University / Little Teachings on The Holy Trinity{A must Read For all Christians} / Christian Weapons Of Warfare (8 Powerful Weapons All Christians Must Use)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Suggestion To All Christians by ayox2003: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2012
I have noticed that this section house quite a number of people who dont beleive in the existence of God. They call us fools for paying our tithes, they accuse popular men of God, they blaspheme God in their own ''intelligence'', they trust what scientist say and depise prophecies.
I also notice that christians have stood thier grounds. I think arguements wont help that much.
I know God loves them, anyway. Therefore, we christians must pray and plead to God for the change of hearts for these individuals. The Bible says that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. I beleive that if we can add this prayer to our daily prayers, we testimonies will follow.
Merci!
Re: A Suggestion To All Christians by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2012
I second this motion. I will start prayers
Re: A Suggestion To All Christians by 2good(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2012
ayox2003:

I have noticed that this section house quite a number of people who dont beleive in the existence of God. They call us fools for paying our tithes, they accuse popular men of God, they blaspheme God in their own ''intelligence'', they trust what scientist say and depise prophecies.
I also notice that christians have stood thier grounds. I think arguements wont help that much.
I know God loves them, anyway. Therefore, we christians must pray and plead to God for the change of hearts for these individuals. The Bible says that the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. I beleive that if we can add this prayer to our daily prayers, we testimonies will follow.
Merci!

Get an education bro. Christianity is just one of the thousands of religion in this world, so why do you think your god is the real one? Just practice your religion and mind your business, allowing others to do same.
Re: A Suggestion To All Christians by Lasinoh: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
Gbam!
Dem don begin cry! grin

I ask again? What makes your God more superior to mine.
If you dish out, be expected to have mega insults directed out your own faith.
Kpe le o! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Are Demons Bad As We Think? / Turn It Over To The Lord! – Pastor Chris / Yoga And The Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.